Author Topic: NEW LIL EAZY-E BEEF!  (Read 1042 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: NEW LIL EAZY-E BEEF!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Lil Eazy-E just hit us up to release an exclusive statement about his feelings on Baby and Lil Wayne representing Blood in their songs, videos and appearances. Read it below:

"First of let me start of by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus, and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent, but All This Extra Fake Gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand Im seeing This nigga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and LIL Wayne soowooping at the awards enough is enough this dont have nothing to do with them Blooding if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction.

Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail fighting for there lives and homies who are RIP behind this thang and for these fools who are clowining and making a mockery of us Im telling you no more.

This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now these niggas have taking our style and way of life and destroying it well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction."

Incase you missed Lil Eazy-E's latest street banger "I'm From Compton", check it out by clicking here.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Lil Eazy-E just hit us up to release an exclusive statement about his feelings on Baby and Lil Wayne representing Blood in their songs, videos and appearances. Read it below:

"First of let me start of by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus, and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent, but All This Extra Fake Gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand Im seeing This nigga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and LIL Wayne soowooping at the awards enough is enough this dont have nothing to do with them Blooding if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction.

Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail fighting for there lives and homies who are RIP behind this thang and for these fools who are clowining and making a mockery of us Im telling you no more.

This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now these niggas have taking our style and way of life and destroying it well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction."

Incase you missed Lil Eazy-E's latest street banger "I'm From Compton", check it out by clicking here.

damn hes got a point though

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 08:33:34 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

WHAT THE FUCK HAS WHAT BABY AND LIL WAYNE CLAIMING GOTO DO WITH LIL EAZY? HIS SO CALLED "BEEF" WITH GAME DIDNT GET HIM ANY WHERE, SO HE TRYS BEEFING WITH "LIL WAYNE"? WHERES THE SENSE IN THAT? THESE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARENT GONNA BE BUYING YOUR ALBUMS, IF IT WASNT FOR THIS ALTERCATION HERE NOBODY WOULD OF SPOKEN ON EAZY FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS. TOO MANY WEST COAST ARTISTS ARE GETTING DEALS AND THINKING THEYRE SECURE AND THEYRE GONNA SELL AS MANY RECORDS AS THE GAME DID,.... THERES GONNA BE ALOT OF RED FACES WHEN THESE WEST COAST CATS DROP THERE ALBUMS AND NOBODY BUY'S THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO OCCUPIED WITH TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN PUTTING MUSIC OUT THEMSELES

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 11:51:06 PM »
I feel what lil e is saying these 2 cats are making a joke outta some serious shit trying to pretend to be something that they really arent. you cant just wake up in the morning and decide to be a blood or a crip.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »
This dude just won't make a name for himself. He's either jackin songs from his pops or talkin shiet about other niggas who didn't say shiet to him. Man the fuck up E.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

messi19

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 12:45:02 AM »
It's Baby.. and yeah he's a fake ass Blood, he started with blue rags.. and he's a faggot.. kissin' Wayne on the mouth and havin' Wayne call him "daddy", that's gay as fuck.. plus Wayne claims Blood and he got a "C" tatted on him.. that's like "Cedar Block Piru" not crossing that "C" out.

LMAO u dont have to cross the C out it aint like in the 90s and shit.
U think he gon cross over a C on his neck. It doesn't matter what color u wear, its what u claim and shit
cuz gangbangin aint even that serious between B's and C's at least anymore. But still Wayne/Baby are fake though.

But yeah wtf is up wit that video or sum shit like dat when Baby had all blue and then THROWIN up Crip and shit?
Damn, how come people (rappers) haven't brought that shit up to them.

messi19

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »
www.dubcnn.com

WHAT THE FUCK HAS WHAT BABY AND LIL WAYNE CLAIMING GOTO DO WITH LIL EAZY? HIS SO CALLED "BEEF" WITH GAME DIDNT GET HIM ANY WHERE, SO HE TRYS BEEFING WITH "LIL WAYNE"? WHERES THE SENSE IN THAT? THESE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARENT GONNA BE BUYING YOUR ALBUMS, IF IT WASNT FOR THIS ALTERCATION HERE NOBODY WOULD OF SPOKEN ON EAZY FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS. TOO MANY WEST COAST ARTISTS ARE GETTING DEALS AND THINKING THEYRE SECURE AND THEYRE GONNA SELL AS MANY RECORDS AS THE GAME DID,.... THERES GONNA BE ALOT OF RED FACES WHEN THESE WEST COAST CATS DROP THERE ALBUMS AND NOBODY BUY'S THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO OCCUPIED WITH TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN PUTTING MUSIC OUT THEMSELES

Exaaactly! Thats what i've been tryna say. This nigga is dumb, the only reason the west is held back
is because of dumb niggas like him that have to talk smack to get attention, but what he dont realize is
like u said when it's his time to drop nobody will buy his shit. More record sales = More success = More recognition and more deals on the west.

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 01:29:16 AM »
Lil E needs to do something with himself apart from beef. Go release a new mixtape.

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
It's Baby.. and yeah he's a fake ass Blood, he started with blue rags.. and he's a faggot.. kissin' Wayne on the mouth and havin' Wayne call him "daddy", that's gay as fuck.. plus Wayne claims Blood and he got a "C" tatted on him.. that's like "Cedar Block Piru" not crossing that "C" out.

LMAO u dont have to cross the C out it aint like in the 90s and shit.
U think he gon cross over a C on his neck. It doesn't matter what color u wear, its what u claim and shit
cuz gangbangin aint even that serious between B's and C's at least anymore. But still Wayne/Baby are fake though.

But yeah wtf is up wit that video or sum shit like dat when Baby had all blue and then THROWIN up Crip and shit?
Damn, how come people (rappers) haven't brought that shit up to them.

do you know if that video is on youtube?

Okka

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 07:11:48 AM »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 07:31:46 AM »
lmao fuck this beef shit...it's played out

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »
think of it this way. someone making a joke out of your religion or your culture. you would point them out and tell them off. right?

well Lil Eazy sees Wayne etc. making a joke out of the culture he grew up in and where he is from. Gangbangin was probably not a joke to Lil Eazy and the people who he is surrounded by and grew up with. All the people who died and are in jail for the street culture. if someone makes fun of your culture and where your from then you would naturally diss them.

EFFeX

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 08:29:18 AM »
This beef is fucking lame... No offense, to any Lil Eazy fans, cause I dig his music, but he's being a cry baby and begging for attention. Can't you see right through this? Straight outta left field...

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 09:08:43 AM »

They Just Claiming Any Gang Whats Next? The Mexican Mafia?

FAKE ASS NIGGAZ!!!
How To Smoke Weed!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »
Damn That Was Gay Ass Fuck Lil Wayne Kissed A Man

Fuck Lil Wyne I Made This Two Minutes Ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN! WHY IS HE KISSIN ANOTHER MAN?