Author Topic: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing  (Read 3104 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
Why exactly is Jesse Lee a house boy?
Do your hear how he address some issues? No doubt he has some good things to say, but sometimes I'm like shut the fuck up. It just seems like he is more concerned about not making whites upset. He definitely reminds me of the uncle rauckus dude from boondocks

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 01:01:29 AM »
Me, I'm white as fuck. Blue eyes, the devil indeed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »

lol :D

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »

Well, that means you're going to die when the Revolution starts and then burn in hell for eternity.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2007, 09:51:58 AM »

Well, that means you're going to die when the Revolution starts and then burn in hell for eternity.
you say you want a revolution? we all want to change the world.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2007, 09:55:37 AM »
The devil you said it not I but the reason why I asked because I noticed under your avy you got " I'll block you shot nigga". You must think thats how blacks talk. ( I'm assuming thats what you think dude is saying to dirk, so whats not to tell that you don't think blacks fit other sterotypes??). So what i was say is that I'm not the type of black person that you have in miind so automatically anything I drop I'm a racist and this n that because I don't into your box. Sorry but I don't yes sir master and "are we sick master".
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:58:01 AM by boycriedwolf619 »

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 11:43:05 AM »
you say you want a revolution? we all want to change the world.

Yes, but I am carrying out the will of Allah.  What I am doing was preordained, destined to happen at some point.

Buck tha devil.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
The devil you said it not I but the reason why I asked because I noticed under your avy you got " I'll block you shot nigga". You must think thats how blacks talk. ( I'm assuming thats what you think dude is saying to dirk, so whats not to tell that you don't think blacks fit other sterotypes??). So what i was say is that I'm not the type of black person that you have in miind so automatically anything I drop I'm a racist and this n that because I don't into your box. Sorry but I don't yes sir master and "are we sick master".

DeSagana Diop is one of the elite shot blockers in the NBA. It's not a random thing to say. I don't think that's how "blacks talk"... some blacks do, some don't, some non-blacks do, some don't... you need to get out of the paradigm that everybody "thinks in races"... I would have written the same if dude was white. Nobody said you gotta be like yes massa... where the hell did that come from? In all honesty, you take that whole race thing too seriously.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »
Boycriedwolf, you are on the verge of becoming a fucking asshole. Sad shit.
How am I on the verge on becoming an asshole?

C'mon everybody in this section knows it. If you wanna be racist, be racist. But don't act like you're rational and shit. It's pathetic. I prefer dudes who are like that Foday character over you. Not to insult you or anything. I'm just saying.
When ever a black man tries to drop something that doesn't have to do with 45's cocking, crack cooking, nigga this n nigga that; then I'm he's a problem. If he talking about improvements blacks need to do, then hes a problem. How dare I step out of the stereotype. I'm black I'm supposed to have my pants sag and smoke weed all day (because if that was me you would have no problem).

Noooo. now you're taking it to the other end of the spectrum to prove your point. thats called a logical fallacy. Little hansons complaint, along with mine is that you are indeed coming off as a racist asshole but masking it with sincere concern for the black community. You're not though, and if you are you're being narrow minded about it. you don't want to hear shit from us, because the only way you're gonna think you can trust a white man is if we totally hate our own skin color and wish we were black (i can do it too) and your so jaded by the negative paranoid black conspiracy theories that you dont want to hear from crackers even if they are trying to tell you something. you're more of a product of the machine than me even. if blacks are truely being surpressed by the government how do you think you got access to all this info on the internet? they would have to know its just paranoid shit that makes you look stupid and will just shoot you in the foot. so they say, go ahead, preach on crazy nigger, why not celebrate elijah muhammed and other crazy niggers while your at it? you probably dont follow though.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2007, 12:27:02 PM »

Firstly I don't believe that anyone on this forum is genuinely racist and secondly there are times when this guy is trying a little bit too hard. It seems like he is scripting some of the things he is saying instead of them being genuinely held views. Maybe I am doing him an injustice but I do know why the guy who posted this would have that suspicion.

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
It's OK, BoyWhoCriedWolf, don't listen to them.  They are part of the 10% and are trying to hold you in mental slavery, which is how they serve Yakub.  Just keep your AK loaded and be ready to shoot when you see the whites of their eyes...and skin.  It is what Allah wills.  Do not fail the cause.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2007, 03:39:51 PM »
Rev. Petersen is one of the greatest thinkers black America has ever produced. As long as blacks like BoyCriedWolf619 keep criticizing him instead of embracing what he says, black America will never improve its current standing in the world.

Under leadership from idiots like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, blacks contiinue to get worse and worse. They have to embrace conservative thinking before it is too late.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 03:42:48 PM by Real American »

Narrator

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2007, 04:23:57 PM »
They have to embrace conservative thinking before it is too late.

No, they need to embrace Pan-Africanism and the teachings of Allah before it is too late.  And then we will crush you devils in a worldwide revolution that will bring about a new age of black rule and white submission.  Your devilish ways will NEVER prevail, and I will ensure that personally (by killing off all crackers).

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
I'm going to need examples from you guys. You said I don't want to hear shit, from whites? (need examples) The whole reason for posting in here is to build. But you guys can't even build because in all actuality you guys don't want to hear shit from blacks who don't pump 50cent and snoop dogg. but i guess to each his own

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2007, 09:12:09 PM »
in all actuality you guys don't want to hear shit from blacks who don't pump 50cent and snoop dogg. but i guess to each his own

did you even read my post?