Author Topic: Lil E air's them out!  (Read 3574 times)

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »
i dont really like either but lil wayne is better, maybe jus cuz i heard more music from hiim.  I dont think lil wayne a real blood but is lil e a real crip, probably like he became one out of having to bang, but i doubt he was a bigtime g with a big time rapper for a dad, he has some nice songs, but he sounds exactly like his dad like someone said.  i think he will be as hot as he is on the internet rite now and sell a decent number on his debut, but then fade away cuz he doesnt have his own style.  his name is lil eazy e just trying to capitalize off his dad, and he even has lil eazier said then done. he aiight but he would be unknown if not for his dad, would he haave a song with btnh? no. would cube know who he was?no He needs to chill and put out some music before goin at an established artist, but what he says about lil wayne are right.  Glasses getting ppl a pass? I dono maybe if he rides with a big krew, but none of my homies know who he is and wouldnt care if they wanted to get at lil wayne.

to king of la dont hate on sgv cause therre hoods everywhere iin socal he knows whats up, i know whats up, you know whats up.
i think lil e called out wayne to get a buzz and cause he would get alotta support cuz of wayne situtation, seemingly jus starting to bang a few years ago, and location away from la
o and sgv i dont think theres a lot of gay gangstas imo that is a idiom or paradox or watever the word is wen two things dont make sense together
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:33:04 PM by SP0RTY »

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Piffmeister2008

Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 03:58:38 AM »
look how lil E's got everybody talking here. He must've done something right ;)