Author Topic: The Game - Gangsta Sh*t (Produced by Dr. Dre)(Snippet)(Radio Rip)  (Read 1385 times)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: The Game - Gangsta Sh*t (Produced by Dr. Dre)(Snippet)(Radio Rip)
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 02:29:39 AM »
omg
i really hope this isnt real

this stupid motherfucker game doesnt have anything better to talk about than gangsta here and there?

come on man!
step up your game,
if you wanna be a legend

if you listen to music like game's music nowadays you quickly recall how brilliant tupac was ::)

Yeah exactly, hes such a poor rapper. So overrated, so boring. His flow, his voice, his lyrics, all incredibly BAD.

Anyone who likes the Games music, or thinks he's somehow "deep", are complete idiots. I'm sorry, but Game fans are the dumbest people on the planet.

personally i think he could even do better music, the albums prooves it on a very few tracks, but he has to be kicked to do it...
he cant elevate himself - and thats sad
he rather sticks to what is easy for him: the gangsta way

but like you said, its fucking boring and annoying...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »
old and good

messi19

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 03:07:52 AM »
omg
i really hope this isnt real

this stupid motherfucker game doesnt have anything better to talk about than gangsta here and there?

come on man!
step up your game,
if you wanna be a legend

if you listen to music like game's music nowadays you quickly recall how brilliant tupac was ::)

Yeah exactly, hes such a poor rapper. So overrated, so boring. His flow, his voice, his lyrics, all incredibly BAD.

Anyone who likes the Games music, or thinks he's somehow "deep", are complete idiots. I'm sorry, but Game fans are the dumbest people on the planet.

personally i think he could even do better music, the albums prooves it on a very few tracks, but he has to be kicked to do it...
he cant elevate himself - and thats sad
he rather sticks to what is easy for him: the gangsta way

but like you said, its fucking boring and annoying...

I kinda agree with this shit but u do know ure talkin to a dude who was dickridin Game when he was on G-Unit but not anymore though right?
And i really hope dude is 14 or sum or else kill yoself haha.

kingston

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 04:43:35 AM »
this shit is dope ass fuck but a look for the good quality of that track for month !! somebody got it ??

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 04:52:43 AM »
I heard this track before. Too bad it ain't an official track.. Great beat!!

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »
Someone find that song CDQ and post that shit.....shit's HARD. At least someone tryin to go hard for the WEST....I'll take it, hahaha shiiit

calisfinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 11:12:56 AM »
Man they played that on power last night!! Does anyone have a better rip? please say someone got it!

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »
Someone find that song CDQ and post that shit.....shit's HARD. At least someone tryin to go hard for the WEST....I'll take it, hahaha shiiit

Agreed. A different version of this song was on his mixtape with Cali Niggaz on it.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »
This beat deserves a better rappin... ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 02:34:16 PM »
I kinda agree with this shit but u do know ure talkin to a dude who was dickridin Game when he was on G-Unit but not anymore though right?

Point taken, but music is relative. I first started listening/following rap music, and music in general, around 2003. All I was listening to was G-Unit, Dr.Dre, 50 Cent, The Game. So at that time, I really liked the Game, since it was really the only type of rap I was listening to. It's relative. After hearing hundreds of more albums over the last 5 years, my impression has changed. Yes, I THOUGHT Game was good back then, because I wasn't listening to anything better. But the more music I listen too, the more I hear, the more west coast artists I listen too, the more I realize how BAD the Game's music is. I ain't 14 years old, but Game's fans act like they are.

So yes, 4 years ago, I was a Game dick rider. Now I've heard better music, and now I think he completely sucks, compared to rappers like Cube, E-40, WC, Suga Free, and on and on and on.

The more you listen to more music, the more you discover. I used to think Storch was a great producer, but after listening to a lot of Timbalands new stuff, I realize how mediocre Storch is. Opinions on music can change. Just because I liked someone 4 years ago, doesn't mean I have to like them now.

The Game is boring. And after re-listening to the Documentary, I still feel the same way, even though I liked that music before. It's not cause I changed, it's because my perspective changed. You hear quality music, and suddenly the stuff you liked before sounds like crap.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 02:41:48 PM »
The more you listen to more music, the more you discover.

That's true...

messi19

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »

Point taken, but music is relative. I first started listening/following rap music, and music in general, around 2003. All I was listening to was G-Unit, Dr.Dre, 50 Cent, The Game. So at that time, I really liked the Game, since it was really the only type of rap I was listening to. It's relative. After hearing hundreds of more albums over the last 5 years, my impression has changed. Yes, I THOUGHT Game was good back then, because I wasn't listening to anything better. But the more music I listen too, the more I hear, the more west coast artists I listen too, the more I realize how BAD the Game's music is. I ain't 14 years old, but Game's fans act like they are.

So yes, 4 years ago, I was a Game dick rider. Now I've heard better music, and now I think he completely sucks, compared to rappers like Cube, E-40, WC, Suga Free, and on and on and on.

The more you listen to more music, the more you discover. I used to think Storch was a great producer, but after listening to a lot of Timbalands new stuff, I realize how mediocre Storch is. Opinions on music can change. Just because I liked someone 4 years ago, doesn't mean I have to like them now.

The Game is boring. And after re-listening to the Documentary, I still feel the same way, even though I liked that music before. It's not cause I changed, it's because my perspective changed. You hear quality music, and suddenly the stuff you liked before sounds like crap.

Mufucka i listen to almost every shit out there except Soulja Boy and em. Im almost always open to different kinds of music. But nobody forced you to like him or anybody else? U claim that his fans act like 14 year olds, then what the fuck are u doin? I dont like Wayne, but does that mean i have to talk dumb yapp about HIS FANS, dumb mufucka. U talk about his fans bein dumb for listenin to him, u talkin like u hate him personally chill the fuck out. Ever since i joined this forum i've seen the same comments from u in Game threads, nigga who the fuck are u to call other people stupid just cuz they might not like the same music u do? It's one thing if u say that u dont like Games music and keep it movin, but daaayum ive been a member for 1 year and u still keep talkin about it. Chill the fuck out, if you dont like his music cool but dont tryna act like a mufuckin punk and downplay DUDE and everyone listenin to his music EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Weird ass mufucka.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 04:57:36 PM »
By spreading hate, you spread awareness. A lot of people don't like President Bush, should they just shut up? If you don't like something, or what someone is doing, you should speak out. Everyone should realize what a bad rapper Game is. And not enough people are spreading the hate. Hate leads to better music. If no one hated on artists, then the industry would be flooded with mediocre music. But if enough people speak out, and say "This guy sucks" maybe he'll stop making music.

People accept too much mediocre music. People need to start hating to help increase the quantity of quality music.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »
This is old...FREE POST!

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

messi19

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 12:02:52 AM »
By spreading hate, you spread awareness. A lot of people don't like President Bush, should they just shut up? If you don't like something, or what someone is doing, you should speak out. Everyone should realize what a bad rapper Game is. And not enough people are spreading the hate. Hate leads to better music. If no one hated on artists, then the industry would be flooded with mediocre music. But if enough people speak out, and say "This guy sucks" maybe he'll stop making music.

People accept too much mediocre music. People need to start hating to help increase the quantity of quality music.

LMAO u like 50. Why dont u spend your sorry ass time spreadin "awareness" with him?

Why not Wayne? Not to say he the wackest rapper out but how come of all
people u chose to talk about Game ALL THE TIME. U talk about the more u listen to the more u discover
but how Game the only one ure talkin bout is Game?

Matter fact why not Soulja Boy?
Hurricane Chris?

Game >>> 50
Game >>> Kanye
Game >>> Wayne

all of em u act like Game is some kinda ringtone rapper. Thats why everything u say is irrelevant cuz
i would understand a LIL bit more if u hated on ringtone rappers but u act like he on the same level as them
and Game is better than ALOOOT of rappers even when he spit his wackest verse so how come u dont spend time on other rappers? How come just 1? U mean to tell me Game is ruinin hiphop or sum?

Therefor people see that your a straight hater. I dont like Spider but i dont spend my sorry ass time writin that EVERYDAY if people wanna like him then let em i dont give a fuck. Damn real talk u got a fucked up life. Some people appreciate music for what it is and u cant change peoples taste who the fuck are u?

LMAO i havent seen u post a comment in a looong while, but now when its a Game thread all of a sudden your name pops up.....hmmm

Its not just that its Game but its like what the fuck are u doin? Are u fo real? LMAO if ure serious then i shouldnt take u seriously but its whatever if u wanna spend your time doin what you do..then keep on doin it. U should be on somebodies payroll though, cuz ure wastin yo time.

IM DONE THOUGH ITS LIKE TALKIN TO A LIL 10 YEAR OLD OR SUM