Author Topic: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton  (Read 1500 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »
Gotti is a punching bag... my Grandma can get in offense on him.

True, and Hatton gets hit alot too. His only chance is to catch Floyd with something or lure him into a brawl.

I hope it's the latter... all of the historic great one's from the punchers to the smart boxers, have had to show what they are made out of. I'd really like to see what Mayweather has...  The Zab Judah fight was a good showing from him. I want to see more though.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 10:42:12 PM »
In a perfect World Hatton would shut that BITCH up!!
but last time i checked, shit its pretty fucked up around here..

The Moment Hatton begins to take any type of a backstep in the fight (If he does).
That's game And set for Mayweather, reason is the judges are already anticipating Mayweather running and Hatton charging.

Boxing is a racist sport, when you see any other race of fighter fighting the way Mayweather does it would be labled PUSSY.
But in the pretty boy's case he's a "Defensive Boxing Genius", case and point would be Oscars fight with trinidad...
Stevie Wonder can see de La Hoya gave trinidad the boxing lesson of a lifetime, but since ODH is LATINO he's expected to be all-out all the time.

what I'm saying is, Hatton has to apply non stop pressure and make mayweather go back the entire fight just to get a half a chance
at a scorecard victory....
Let's pray for a Hatton knockout.

Tho, in the end it will most likely be Mayweather doing his best Lance Armstrong.

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 12:14:43 PM »
In a perfect World Hatton would shut that BITCH up!!
but last time i checked, shit its pretty fucked up around here..

The Moment Hatton begins to take any type of a backstep in the fight (If he does).
That's game And set for Mayweather, reason is the judges are already anticipating Mayweather running and Hatton charging.

Boxing is a racist sport, when you see any other race of fighter fighting the way Mayweather does it would be labled PUSSY.
But in the pretty boy's case he's a "Defensive Boxing Genius", case and point would be Oscars fight with trinidad...
Stevie Wonder can see de La Hoya gave trinidad the boxing lesson of a lifetime, but since ODH is LATINO he's expected to be all-out all the time.

what I'm saying is, Hatton has to apply non stop pressure and make mayweather go back the entire fight just to get a half a chance
at a scorecard victory....
Let's pray for a Hatton knockout.

Tho, in the end it will most likely be Mayweather doing his best Lance Armstrong.

But Floyd does have good defense. He NEVER gives you a clean target to hit. The movement is one thing, but I have seen him stand in the middle of the ring and the boxer could not hit him. He leans, he stands to the side, he never gives to a toe 2 toe target to hit him. And the way his stance is, you are vunerable to a counter punch from his left hand. Check out some of his older fights. I personally cant stand him, he as a person is a asshole and his personality has got him in trouble and lost him even more money. But Hatton HAS to negate that movement and defense and land some power shots to win.

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »

True, and Hatton gets hit alot too. His only chance is to catch Floyd with something or lure him into a brawl.

I hope it's the latter... all of the historic great one's from the punchers to the smart boxers, have had to show what they are made out of. I'd really like to see what Mayweather has...  The Zab Judah fight was a good showing from him. I want to see more though.

Floyd is going to be smart about it though. The one thing about a brawler is you better have a one hitter quitter in your arnesal, because in boxing a offensive fighter/brawler with alot of volume punches USUALLY have NO defense. And normally a slick boxer/counter puncher beats a brawler unless they get caught. Floyd will not have to look far to find Hatton, similar to Gatti but with more power, which will leave Hatton open to some hard counters.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »
A Hatton KO over Mayweather is what Boxing needs.  I wish one of the network TV channels can get a contract to show at least one big fight a month.  It doesn't have to be the huge fight, but a pretty well known fight.  It's hard for a lot of people to just tune into a PPV match, and I would really like to see happen. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »
A Hatton KO over Mayweather is what Boxing needs.
HUGE ASS CO-SIGN!

everybody has turned their attention from boxing to UFC, last boxing match i remember anybody talkin bout was the de la hoya-mayweather fight, besides that nothin, its like those ghost towns that u see on tv with the tumble weed blowin cross the frame thats the current state of boxing IMO..

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 03:19:29 PM »
Boxing is so corrupt and full of pay offs and politics. Now I do like the fights in the lower weight classes but the heavyweight division is a joke.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »

Floyd is going to be smart about it though. The one thing about a brawler is you better have a one hitter quitter in your arnesal, because in boxing a offensive fighter/brawler with alot of volume punches USUALLY have NO defense. And normally a slick boxer/counter puncher beats a brawler unless they get caught. Floyd will not have to look far to find Hatton, similar to Gatti but with more power, which will leave Hatton open to some hard counters.

It's a good thing you threw that USUALLY in there... lol.

Defense is great, don't get me wrong... but the boxers that people speak about 20 years down the line are the one's that have the ability to put people on their asses (especially in big fights). As it stands right now, when I am a grey old grandpa talking boxing with my grandkids, I won't be talking about Mayweather.  8)

SGV

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 01:44:03 AM »
Hatton putting Mayweather down would be great. I have a strange feeling Mayweather is going to be dressed like this:

Fuck Mayweather.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 05:42:39 AM »
Gutted im going to miss this, got a stupid works xmas do.

Expecting Mayweather to win on points but hoping Hatton wins.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 03:18:19 PM »
cum on ricky lad. He shud do the business. Will be a classic though, especially if it goesa l lthe way.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »
LOL at people complaning that mayweather moves too much. Its all about tactics.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »

It's about offense too.... all of the great fighters in the history of boxing are known for being fighters.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:13 PM »

It's about offense too.... all of the great fighters in the history of boxing are known for being fighters.
Yeah I know you dont think he has offense?

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »
It works both ways. Floyd is more of a counter puncher. He waits for the fighter to make a mistake and then capitalizes on it. Ali in his heyday did not get hit alot either. Later in his career he was alot slower and got hit more often. Roy Jones also. I can appreciate Floyd's style of boxing. I can appreciate a good brawl also.