Author Topic: Xzibit Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)  (Read 692 times)

d-nice

Re: Xzibit Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
3 Card Molly deserves a appreciation thread. Jesus that is a classic track.
i think that im the only X fan that doesnt like that track lol...SAS with X was the shit,i was lookin forward to that Arms and Hammers cd.....out of all X's material id say Heart of Man off MVM is the most slept on track..some real talk on that track

Yeah you might be. LOL! It's all good homie. Ras, Saafir and X was a hell of a combo IMO. I thought their track on MVM Harder was a little disappointing. Yeah the SAS tracks on WOMD were dope also. Don't know why but Heart Of Man got alot of bad reviews when MVM first dropped. I liked it also.

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
i think that im the only X fan that doesnt like that track lol...SAS with X was the shit,i was lookin forward to that Arms and Hammers cd.....out of all X's material id say Heart of Man off MVM is the most slept on track..some real talk on that track

Yeah you might be. LOL! It's all good homie. Ras, Saafir and X was a hell of a combo IMO. I thought their track on MVM Harder was a little disappointing. Yeah the SAS tracks on WOMD were dope also. Don't know why but Heart Of Man got alot of bad reviews when MVM first dropped. I liked it also.
ya them 3 were a deadly combo
WEAK they never put an album out :-X
i liked harder...Saafir RIPPED IT :o  LOVE the hook on that track
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »

golden State....more good music never to see the light of day....fuckin sucks

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 10:55:14 AM »

Nice beat on Harder also. I guess I was expecting something like 3 Card Molly but I still bump it. The track they had on the Training day soundtrack was bananas also.

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2007, 09:52:07 AM »
Well, I'm X's Fan Since Day One! 1st Of All, Props To This Guy Who Made This Thread! Like He Said His 1st 2 Albums Were Straight Bangers, Then "Restless" Came And Showed 2 The World Who X Is And What X Can Do! After That "Man Vs Machine" It's GooD Not Best Album But That What Was Missing Is "Promotional" From Sony Crew! They Didn't Showed Much Love To The X Man! (X Was On LOUD RECORDS Since His 1st Album 'Till Restless), Ya'll Must Confest Man Vs Machine Is Not Album At All... AnyWays "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" Is His By Me, BEST Album! That Album Gave 2 Him So Much, Pimp My Ride, Movies, His Shoe Line, Host Of MTV Awards And So Much More, But Like Rest Of Ya'll I Don't Like "Commercial Rap" And That Is What Came With Weapons Of Mass Destruction! Like X Said In His 1st Single "Paparazzi" "It's The Same N''''s In The Rap Game Only For The Money And Fame-Paparazzi" That Tells Errthin'! Full Circle Is His Biggest Miss! Really There's Some GooD Tracks And Beats, But What Wrong Is Jelly Roll! Why The Fuck He Produced Allmost Whole Album? It's Ok 2-3 Tracks But Whole Album??? That's Nonsense! Thank You, On Bail, Family Values, Black And Brown, The Whole World Are Bangers But Hey Jell Roll??? C'mon Bro' Get Ur Ol' Crews Back, Tha Liks, SAS, Ur Man Ras Kass, Snoop, Dre, Em' And Then Make An Classic!!! That's What I Think!

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »
Same here man. Ever since I heard Xzibit on Tha Liks 2nd album I have been a fan.

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:47 AM »
Same here man. Ever since I heard Xzibit on Tha Liks 2nd album I have been a fan.

OK Then U Gon' B Happy When I Say To U 'Bout "Tha Liks" Reunite! U Didn't Heard AnyThin' 'Bout It?

d-nice

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 11:06:31 AM »

OK Then U Gon' B Happy When I Say To U 'Bout "Tha Liks" Reunite! U Didn't Heard AnyThin' 'Bout It?

Yeah I heard about it. Great news. Be on the lookout for my Alkaholiks review here in the next couple of days.

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »
Yeah He Knows How 2 Put PPL Up! AnyWays, I Don't Know Do You Know But He Was In The Same Car With FredWreck On The Gumball 3000 Rally! Get Ur Walk On RemiX Is Bangin' And We Know Who Did It! I Hope There's Gonna B Some Kinda Relation With FredWreck And X, They R GooD 2Gether! Like Busta And X! :)... OK Man I'm LooKin' 4Ward To That "Alkahloliks Review"! GooD Job Man!

d-nice

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »
Nice,I enjoy reading these personal breakdowns of artists discogs.
I'm not biggest Xzibit fan,never the less I pretty much agree with everything in your review.

I felt like it was a gift and a curse to a certain extent when he got with Dre.
Lyrically he was still on point but at times it seemed like he was trying to emulate that gangsta persona.
red and blue rags in his booklet, c walking at concerts.

ha,ha
Yeah,I have seen him live mad times,he´s a pretty good live artist.
What I find strange is that he don´t really work with Fred Wreck.
Didn´t they used to share a flat in Venice?
..and Fred usually DJ´s for X at shows,what´s the deal?

That's right, Fred met Soopafly when they were roomates. It actually would be a good combo music wise.

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »
Yeah Man! X Is Great Lyricst And What He NeeDs Is GooD Beats, He Don't NeeD Any1 Else! He Can Make A Classic WithOut Any1 Appearin' On His Album!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »
Gonna put his albums back in rotation.  8)

Paul

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2009, 06:39:31 AM »
Gonna put his albums back in rotation.  8)
same
After reading this its wetting apetite(no homo) to listen to some X to the Z
funkyfreshintheflesh

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 10:01:19 AM »
40 dayz is a top 10 west coast album imo. albums fucking perfect.

restless is one of the best produced albums i heard but i don't think the beats were as suited for x as the darker beats. still i love the album.

at the speed of lifes great also. i disagree about the beats being weak. i mean what you see is what you get? how can you not love that shit?

i wasnt really feelin man vs machine the one time i heard it but i need to give it a proper listen. i remember thinking it started off real hot but i lost interest. the bonus disk with the primo song was better then most of the album.

i gotta hear weapons from what you said. i'm overdo.

Invincible

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
40 dayz is a top 10 west coast album imo. albums fucking perfect.

restless is one of the best produced albums i heard but i don't think the beats were as suited for x as the darker beats. still i love the album.

at the speed of lifes great also. i disagree about the beats being weak. i mean what you see is what you get? how can you not love that shit?

i wasnt really feelin man vs machine the one time i heard it but i need to give it a proper listen. i remember thinking it started off real hot but i lost interest. the bonus disk with the primo song was better then most of the album.

i gotta hear weapons from what you said. i'm overdo.

What You See Is What You Get was on 40 Dayz. But i agree with what you said fully, no way are the beats on ATSOL weak.