Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth - "Monumental Monday Week 2" - "I'm Going In On 'Em" [Audio]  (Read 142 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's monday, that means it's time for the second edition of our on-going "Monumental Monday" feature on dubcnn with Young Dre The Truth! Last week we brought you his first single "Can't Be Faded", featuring Nate Dogg & E-40, produced by J.R. Rottem, as well as Dre's first blog "Hip-Hop Needs Discipline" with the track that went along with it.

This week, The Truth followed last week's format and brings you a new blog in combination with a song, both called "I'm Going In On 'Em", where he voices his dissastisfaction with the rap game and speaks on several current issues that have had people talking both offline and online about Hip-Hop.

To read the blog and download the song, click below:

Young Dre The Truth - Monumental Monday Week 2: Blog & Audio "I'm Goin' In On 'Em

Enjoy, come leave your feedback on the forums, and come back next monday for Week 3 of "Monumental Monday"!

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm Feeling everything dude was saying... There was much knowlege he just put out there.  A word of advice for me: This could eventually get bigger than this site as many people take notice... So I would run a spell check before it's posted so what he says doesn't get passed off as ignorance.

I also feel what he was saying about putting yourself into the music. Real music. That's why I'm like fuck a radio single on my new shit... The Conversion Coming soon!!!! (Haha shameless promo)
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

ToOoOoN!!!

i was reading his blog and he totally right...he's speaking the truth and the track is dope!

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
100 Percent... MONUMENTAL!!!

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
I'm starting to like this dude now  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

young dre is the truth, bishop lamont is the proof

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props Nima. I had this song on my myspace page a month or so ago & he spit real talk on this track. I also didn't know it was produced by Soul Nana, that's tight. Him & the System make tight ass beats. 8)