Author Topic: Sexual Seduction *FULL VIDEO* FIYAH*  (Read 1983 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Sexual Seduction *FULL VIDEO* FIYAH*
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2007, 05:50:41 AM »
SNOOP IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN THIS FUCKIN RAPWORLD:::: :-X :-X :-X

HEC

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
I have a feeling Snoop is gonna go R&G again on this album he basically made a gangsta album with BCT and saw his sales fall to half of his last one from about 1.7-1.8 million to about 850-900k so he's basically gonna go that route I think

d-nice

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2007, 05:03:07 PM »
I have a feeling Snoop is gonna go R&G again on this album he basically made a gangsta album with BCT and saw his sales fall to half of his last one from about 1.7-1.8 million to about 850-900k so he's basically gonna go that route I think

Yeah basically.

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2007, 02:49:38 AM »
I luv this early 80's style... Original shit. 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2007, 05:15:56 AM »
Tracks awesome.  You guys need to lighten up a little bit.  It's just music.  You don't like Rick James, Debarge, Zapp?  Come on.  It's a song.  You want him to pull out a gun and shoot some black fucker in the video or something?  Who gives a shit how 'gangsta' he is?  How does a 40 or 50 or 60 year old stay relevant in rap?  He expands his music and does new things instead of sounding perpetually like an 18 year old.  Snoop's grown, he can't stay popular and just continue to release tracks for angry white kids and misdirected gang members. 

PLANT

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 06:06:48 AM »
Tracks awesome.  You guys need to lighten up a little bit.  It's just music.  You don't like Rick James, Debarge, Zapp?  Come on.  It's a song.  You want him to pull out a gun and shoot some black fucker in the video or something?  Who gives a shit how 'gangsta' he is?  How does a 40 or 50 or 60 year old stay relevant in rap?  He expands his music and does new things instead of sounding perpetually like an 18 year old.  Snoop's grown, he can't stay popular and just continue to release tracks for angry white kids and misdirected gang members. 
On Point for sure

Snoop Dogg

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2007, 06:41:24 AM »

Yeah basically.

The Bigg Dogg go plat everytime nephew don't know where you get ya info from but like my little essay homie X to tha Z said check the soundscan 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2007, 08:29:44 AM »
You don't like Rick James, Debarge, Zapp? 

Not really

kemizt

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2007, 08:32:12 AM »

Yeah basically.

The Bigg Dogg go plat everytime nephew don't know where you get ya info from but like my little essay homie X to tha Z said check the soundscan 8)

LMFAO!!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »
worst shit i herd in a long time...snoop u get a -1

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »
LOL, there's only a few rappers out their that can pull this shit off.

props to snoop for not giving a fuck and putiing out what he wants

westside159

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2007, 06:43:28 PM »
Why is niggaz hatin this song , i dont get it ?  Its Dope , pure and simple , Hes clowin with this shit !!!!!!!!! 8) 8) And i Know Good music when i hear it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »
THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW TIMES WHERE THE VIDEO ACTUALLY MAKES THE SONG BETTER,THE SONG HAS AN 70'S/EARLY 80'S VIBE, SHIT BANG,IT'S JUST CATS LOOKING AT WHO MADE IT,BEING SNOOP IS A RAPPER, I SAY FUCC THAT,JUST JUDGE IT FOR WHAT IT IS,I CAN'T FRONT I THOUGHT IT WAS WACC BEFORE I UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH IT YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BIG SB

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2007, 06:50:12 PM »
snoop isnt a rapper anymore, he is on icon status, he getting up there with princes and michael jacksons and shit.  Video is clowning like a ma fucka and it did make the orignal track sound a lot better.

no1wammy

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »
I must have missed Snoop Dogg's posts while I was out ridin' the Digimon pine. Welcome to DubCNN, Snoop.  8)

CHRONIC FOR ALL!
(I always wanted to say that)