Author Topic: FRENCH RAP!!!! THE BEST AFTER THE U.S!!! LISTEN THAT  (Read 1388 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: FRENCH RAP!!!! THE BEST AFTER THE U.S!!! LISTEN THAT
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 03:34:27 AM »
French rap is aight, they got coo producers and mcs but those ones aint workin together so most of the time u got tight beats with annoyin rappers and/or tight flows on wacc beats...

Klue

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 03:35:22 AM »
yeah premeire consulation is dope !
also 95200 by ministere amer is a french rap classic

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 05:34:04 AM »
lol even german beats are better and i hate german rap ...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 06:29:30 AM »
this is suposed to be in the outbound section

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »
Thanx Fresco but i don't know very good ATK but for me the best groups are NTM and IAM(listen Suprême NTM and l'école du micro d'argent, Classics) and like you said Fabe is a dope lyricist, i love his words and the first album of Doc Gynéco is good, that's true but he changed, he supported Sarkozy, the french president, and denigrated the young people of ghettos. It's as if Kurupt supports Bush  :o. Gynéco isn't the same guy, he smokes too much weed  8).
And klue, i agree wit you, tony parker is a bad rapper very bad but he's a very good NBA player, I like it.

premeire consulation
It's Première consultation   ;D

Hey wcsoldier, this is not a war change your name, Bitch!! and your jokes was very funny! :nahnah2:
And your location is France, what's your probleme man?! if you don't like France and french, leave this country!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:09:29 AM by Mozdogg »

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 08:27:52 AM »
Thanx Fresco but i don't know very good ATK but for me the best groups are NTM and IAM(listen Suprême NTM and l'école du micro d'argent, Classics) and like you said Fabe is a dope lyricist, i love his words and the first album of Doc Gynéco is good, that's true but he changed, he supported Sarkozy, the french president, and denigrated the young people of ghettos. It's as if Kurupt supports Bush  :o. Gynéco isn't the same guy, he smokes too much weed  8).
You're welcome dude, yeah NTM and IAM are pretty dope but not the best in my opinion.

About Doc Gynéco he is a fuckin sellout bitch, he doesn't get any love now, even his previous homies dissed him!

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 09:39:11 AM »
what up to all my fam in France!!! Especially out in Lyon but big shout outs to Paris and everywhere else.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »
And klue, i agree wit you, tony parker is a bad rapper very bad but he's a very good NBA player, I like it.

premeire consulation
It's Première consultation   ;D

Hey wcsoldier, this is not a war change your name, Bitch!! and your jokes was very funny! :nahnah2:
And your location is France, what's your probleme man?! if you don't like France and french, leave this country!
Lol at this fool taking what I said seriously  ::) 2nd degree , you know what it means bitch

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2007, 06:52:52 AM »
Yeah fresco that's true, doc gynéco's homies dissed him, Passi, Stomy and others rappers too.
And XL Middleton, is it a joke or real? Is that Middleton?  ???

Hey wcsoldier, like i said your joke was funny and I never take this jokes on 2nd degree, it's like i say fuck you!! " hey man, it was to laugh!!", No no man, never say fuck french.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »
Yeah fresco that's true, doc gynéco's homies dissed him, Passi, Stomy and others rappers too.
And XL Middleton, is it a joke or real? Is that Middleton?  ???

Hey wcsoldier, like i said your joke was funny and I never take this jokes on 2nd degree, it's like i say fuck you!! " hey man, it was to laugh!!", No no man, never say fuck french.

lol

kemizt

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2007, 10:52:54 AM »
Yeah I defend 'em, it's normal  ;D
I love my people, not all of course but I love 'em  :rock:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
Fuck French , y'all soft pussies, drinking wine and eatin cheese all day long , constantly making strikes and bitching about everything like little bitches

Name:    wcsoldier

;D

lol  busted

Westdog

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »
Russian rap is aight now! Somebody heard russian rap?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2007, 12:41:04 PM »
Russian rap is aight now! Somebody heard russian rap?

Yes, some tracks - didn't understand it - didn't like it... And I've studied Russian lol

kemizt

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2007, 12:56:41 PM »
They made a poll who said that the French rap is the second sale out after the U.S. rap.