Author Topic: Ken Griffey Jr.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barry Bonds  (Read 1307 times)

jeromechickenbone

Ken Griffey Jr.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barry Bonds
« on: November 29, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »
And what.

thisoneguy360

Re: Ken Griffey Jr.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barry Bonds
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »
 8)

herpes

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:29:09 PM »
countdown to spice crying like a woman in 3...2...1..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »
i think everyone knows this.  if griffey didn't get so injured he'd be almost near the record.

but with that said he's still one of the all time leaders in home runs. that i think is more impressive than actually getting the record on juice.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »
countdown to spice crying like a woman in 3...2...1..
loooooooooool

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 11:03:47 AM »
Very much true.  Ken Griffey Jr. has been very solid player since first years with Seatles.  Barry Bonds hit a many home runs as he got older.  He also got very big as he got older too, but I think is khrum may have not done the same.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »
LOL.  Media puppets.

Bonds career before 1998>>>> Griffey's whole career

We will never see another combo of power and speed like Bonds ever again  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »
A-Rod>>>>>KGJ>>>>>>>HGH Boy 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »
LOL.  Media puppets.

Bonds career before 1998>>>> Griffey's whole career

We will never see another combo of power and speed like Bonds ever again  8)

Get the fuck out w/ this "media puppets" bullshit.  I been following Griffey since the late 80's, prolly before you were born.  Griffey's fielding completely shits all over Bonds.  Griffey has argueably the greatest pure swing of all time, and he would have broken Aaron's record easily had he not been injured over the last 7 years.  Oh yeah, and the minor fact that he did it without taking roids unlike your god Barry.  Barry is a fucking cheat and a disgrace to the game.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 12:47:28 AM »
^^^hahaha.  thx for proving my point with that post media puppet.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 12:52:05 AM »
how is he a media puppet? dude took the same shit that marion jones took and she forefitted her olympic medals and admitted to cheating. why can't barry jsut save himself and do a little damage control and man up to his shit. accept the asterisk and move on with life.  oooooh wait it's too late for that now....the feds already put his lying on blast.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 12:58:36 AM »
^^The last 15 years is the steroid era, everyone was doing it, I have researched steroids and baseball like crazy, read numerous books, I know more about the subject then everyone on these forums combined.  The whole game was juiced and you can thank Bud Selig and the owners.  And how the fuck do we know Griffey was and is clean LOL!!  Everyone said Canseco was full of shit when he said Raffy Palmeiro juiced and then Raffy tested positive for roids and all the media puppets had to bite their fuckin lip.

It aint just Bonds, it was everyone.  And research the fuckin topic, it is  a known fact (even from the biggest bonds haters investigating the case will tell you) that Bonds was clean from 86-98.  and in those 13 years he already had become one of the best 4 or 5 players ever.

and LOL at people thinking the all of a sudden enormous A-Roid is clean.

Once again Spice sonnes them all, this is getting to easy  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 07:52:31 AM »
^^The last 15 years is the steroid era, everyone was doing it, I have researched steroids and baseball like crazy, read numerous books, I know more about the subject then everyone on these forums combined.  The whole game was juiced and you can thank Bud Selig and the owners.  And how the fuck do we know Griffey was and is clean LOL!!  Everyone said Canseco was full of shit when he said Raffy Palmeiro juiced and then Raffy tested positive for roids and all the media puppets had to bite their fuckin lip.

It aint just Bonds, it was everyone.  And research the fuckin topic, it is  a known fact (even from the biggest bonds haters investigating the case will tell you) that Bonds was clean from 86-98.  and in those 13 years he already had become one of the best 4 or 5 players ever.

Griffey looks the exact same as he always has, cept maybe a bigger gut.  He's never been any sort of physical freak, just an amazing athlete. His numbers were consistent his entire career.  He's never been on the juice bruh.

Griffey completely shits on Bonds in the 90's.  WAY better fielder, better arm, better swing, better hitter.  Griffey's only issue was injuries and thats because he went so hard in the field.

Bonds couldn't even throw out Sid Bream at home plate!  But you prolly don't remember that anyway since you jumped on the bandwagon after he came to San Fran and hopped on the juice.

You sonned us again?  Drop the douche bag act bro, you're not impressing anybody.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:11:43 AM by Ron Paul = greatest American since Thomas Jefferson »

herpes

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 08:46:20 AM »

He really

Actually when Raffy's name was first mentioned at lot of people said it makes sense.  He really wasn't a power hitter untill he started to play with Canseco.  I thought you said you researched your shit and knew more on the subject then the whole dubcc.  You didn't even know a that the cocktail Bonds was taking does improve hand eye coordination.  You're the biggest fucking tool the place has ever seen.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »

Bonds couldn't even throw out Sid Bream at home plate!  But you prolly don't remember that anyway since you jumped on the bandwagon after he came to San Fran and hopped on the juice.

Bonds always had a weak arm.  He had one of the quickest glove to hand transfers in the game but if it wasn't for that it would be even more obvious that he has the arm of a girl.  But spice doesn't care he loves Barry for Barry.