Author Topic: 50 Cent's Lonely Empire  (Read 294 times)

Elano

50 Cent's Lonely Empire
« on: December 03, 2007, 04:23:03 AM »
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1574790&vid=192156

On MTV's Cribs, the Queens-bred rapper shows his expansive digs to prospective buyers, and reveals utter solitude.

The spoils of the hip-hop game have befallen 50 Cent, a.k.a. Curtis Jackson, on galactic levels. Turning a handful of hit albums and singles, loads of thug cred, and a vitamin water and clothing enterprise into cash money success, Fiddy purchased his fantasy digs in 2003 for $4.1 million: Mike Tyson's former 19-bedroom, um, 35-bath (why?) compound on 17 acres in Farmington, Connecticut. But now, it appears, loneliness has gotten the best of ol' Jackson, as he revealed his sterile, remote, and hotel-esque "kingdom" to MTV's Cribs last night (Nov. 29) in a bid to find a buyer -- all you need is a cool $18 million.

Through a security checkpoint and large ornate gate, G-Unit member Tony Yayo rolls onto the driveway. He's met by Fiddy, sporting a black robe with his namesake digits, and the tour begins. The sullen faced rapper then illustrates his inability to make a house and home, showing off an ornate table he had "flown in," yet states, "we ain't never ate at…" with a heartrending chuckle. An $80,000 dollar chandelier hangs above.

Next, a few personalized household items -- oddly, an Egyptian vase with an imprint of his face, high quality stereo equipment, a shrine-like office, and a vacant kitchen larger than a luxury Manhattan condo. The fridge, naturally, is packed full of -- you guessed it -- vitamin water.

With guest rooms for his G-Unit pals -- Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and DJ Whoo Kid -- 50 Cent's home is absurdly large -- literally, one could get lost. And from wing to wing, the perks are endless; an elevator, living room with sweeping views in which one would, "you know, maybe read somethin'," a theatre featuring "technology that can move stuff" (read: his reclining chair), a recording studio, a gaudy Gucci-clad room and pool table, and a master bedroom featuring different closets to house his awards, hats, and massive, colored-coded collection of shoes. Dude even has a revolving flat screen TV. Downstairs resides a basketball court, indoor pool, dance floor, and stripping pole area (duh) for "adult entertainment," his personal addition.

But once outside, all the spoils disappear as Fiddy confides in his only full-time companions: the fish living in the backyard's massive pond. Imagine the late night, one-sided confessionals.

Swirling the lush grounds in a golf cart and four-wheeler, Fiddy finally flaunts the real deal -- the rides. An impressive collection of three Ferraris, and more, one of which he named 'Curtis,' seldom drives, and uses only for conversation: "I get around rich friends, they say 'I got a Ferrari F-50,' and I say 'me too.'"

Fantastic digs, yes, but unless you're an enterprising polygamist, cult leader, or psychopathic recluse looking for a mean game of hide-and-seek, this place is far too big. Fiddy now knows it and that's why he's ridding of his ultimate financial exhibition -- just like the brief tenure's of owners past. Nine bullets couldn't derail his grandeur dreams of success, but solitude certainly can.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent's Lonely Empire
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:05:28 AM »
awwwwwww, poor 50  :laugh:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 11:41:58 AM »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
I WOULD LUV ;) TO BE LONELY IN A EMPIRE LIKE THAT.........

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 02:42:27 PM »
I WOULD LUV ;) TO BE LONELY IN A EMPIRE LIKE THAT.........

me 2

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 02:43:04 PM »
i dc if hes lonely or not, i would still love to have that house.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 03:41:15 PM »
now thats a bias if ive ever seen one...

Good Morning

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »
a single tear runs down curtis's face underneath the moonlight

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 06:00:17 PM »
^ as the Eleanor Rigby instrumental plays in the background silently... then a voice chimes in, "All the lonely people. Where do they all come from?"
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »
aww poor pampered millionaire. he should give me the house and go back to the hood so he won't be so lonely  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Good Morning

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »
^ as the Eleanor Rigby instrumental plays in the background silently... then a voice chimes in, "All the lonely people. Where do they all come from?"

He stares longingly out at the stretch of woods behind his mansion, while a trained silverback gorilla hobbles over to him and offers a bottle of cristal champagne to him inquisitively. "Not now Mr. Cockles, I'm not feeling like a champ this evening. I think I just need a hot bath and some alone time"