Author Topic: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!  (Read 2538 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 03:14:14 AM »
WTF?  Yukmouth?  Yuk's one of the best rappers on the west...he just got caught up in the stupid ass rap beefs, and has too many wack up and comers around him.  But as far as his skills go, he is one of the best on the west these days.

Excactly

kemizt

Snoopafly-1986

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 06:43:26 AM »
Daz

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 08:00:27 AM »
how can sugarfree be a good mc if he cannot flow

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
Down
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Paul

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »
saying artists like suga free , kurupt and daz just proves how many idiots are on this board ::)

How so? Only an idiot would say something like that without having any solid proof to back such a broad statement. Suga Free was heavily carried by Quik's production. Without it, dude was just some hyper dude spitting nonsense. He's bored me ever since the Konnectid joint...

Kurupt... haven't dug ANYTHING from him since his verse on Xxplosive (Even that was just mainly for it's insane use of the word Bitch). This is supposed to be a dope emcee? Haha. No.

Daz is not a dope emcee, period. Dude spits weak.

yeah suga free had great production behind him but he had a swag, unique voice and catchy hooks and lyrics which could set him apart form other boring mc's

as an artist you are trying to say daz is 1 of the wackest, man get a fuckin pair of ears, he used to have a great flow(not so much anymore) and his older production ws classic, his newer stuff still bumps hard though,

u havent liked 1 song from kurupt since xplosive, because he says bitch too much, man he says bitch on tht song like a hundred times. u need to open up and stop being so critical if u havent liked 1 song.

so to u because daz n kurupt arent as good as they used to be and suga free cant flow(supposidly) that means they are the wackest artists on the west coast ever,

saying artists like suga free , kurupt and daz just proves how many idiots are on this board ::)

it means that u are on crack because sugarfree cannot flow on his songs he sounds like his talking he is wack, kurupt nowadays he has become wack havent brought nothing special to the table, daz is so so not a top mc

man shut up, you sound disabled so stop talkin bout hip hop untill u know your stuff fool
funkyfreshintheflesh

SGV

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »

yeah suga free had great production behind him but he had a swag, unique voice and catchy hooks and lyrics which could set him apart form other boring mc's

as an artist you are trying to say daz is 1 of the wackest, man get a fuckin pair of ears, he used to have a great flow(not so much anymore) and his older production ws classic, his newer stuff still bumps hard though,

u havent liked 1 song from kurupt since xplosive, because he says bitch too much, man he says bitch on tht song like a hundred times. u need to open up and stop being so critical if u havent liked 1 song.

so to u because daz n kurupt arent as good as they used to be and suga free cant flow(supposidly) that means they are the wackest artists on the west coast ever,

Suga Free's hooks are not on point anymore. His lyrics are weak without dope production CARRYING them. He's a boring emcee, he's not set apart from any one. Off beat flow with the same nonsensical abc raps... Wow what a dope emcee.

Dogg, are you serious? You're going to plead your case about Daz with "he USED to have a great flow"?????? LOL. He's another rapper who is heavily carried by Production. But dude is just overall weak. He never spits amazing verses.

You told me get a pair of ears, homie, get a pair of glasses for your eyes!!! This is what I said about Kurupt on Xxplosive:

Kurupt... haven't dug ANYTHING from him since his verse on Xxplosive (Even that was just mainly for it's insane use of the word Bitch).

So to break it down for your slow mind, I haven't liked anything from Kurupt since Xxplosive, and I only liked that verse because I thought it was funny how many times he used Bitch. I can be critical of any rapper, especially if it's someone who people try to call the dopest emcee from the West ever (LMAO).

And, once again, grab a pair of prescription glasses little homie. The thread title "WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!" Where do you see Wackest artist ever? C'mon guy...

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 12:52:38 PM »

Suga Free's hooks are not on point anymore. His lyrics are weak without dope production CARRYING them. He's a boring emcee, he's not set apart from any one. Off beat flow with the same nonsensical abc raps... Wow what a dope emcee.

Dogg, are you serious? You're going to plead your case about Daz with "he USED to have a great flow"?????? LOL. He's another rapper who is heavily carried by Production. But dude is just overall weak. He never spits amazing verses.

You told me get a pair of ears, homie, get a pair of glasses for your eyes!!! This is what I said about Kurupt on Xxplosive:

Kurupt... haven't dug ANYTHING from him since his verse on Xxplosive (Even that was just mainly for it's insane use of the word Bitch).

So to break it down for your slow mind, I haven't liked anything from Kurupt since Xxplosive, and I only liked that verse because I thought it was funny how many times he used Bitch. I can be critical of any rapper, especially if it's someone who people try to call the dopest emcee from the West ever (LMAO).

And, once again, grab a pair of prescription glasses little homie. The thread title "WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!" Where do you see Wackest artist ever? C'mon guy...

sgv is on point with this shit, its funny how cats get all hurt when theyr fav rappers get expose, i use listen to sugarfree just because of the pimp shit he talked about and the sick beats but even then i could tell that he sounded like he was talking not flowing and lame i know more about hip hop then ull ever will , if i dindt then why would i try to promote the underground its because they stay true to the hip hop roots

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 03:32:47 PM »
Suga Free, the wackest? You kids must be kidding. He's one of the top 5 west coast rappers right now. Best rapper in my books. His flow >>> Your favorite rapper.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
spida loc

guerilla black for reppin cpt after he moved there he will move to san diago in a few years and rep that instead....

i dont wanna say it but dru down his new albums have been wack as fuck

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
This thread is a joke. Out of all places you can't have a thread like this here. People don't respect others opinions anyway and care too much about them. It's 1 persons opinion, no big deal.

Good Morning

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »
lol @ anyone claiming suga free. he's brought more innovative rhyme flow to the game than anyone else from the west besides e40. no wonder you chumps are still at home with your mom unable to get into college

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »
i got suga frees greatist hits been bangin that Til the Dawn its a refreshing album had it i nthe car for a week solid

definatly not wack

SGV

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »
lol @ anyone claiming suga free. he's brought more innovative rhyme flow to the game than anyone else from the west besides e40. no wonder you chumps are still at home with your mom unable to get into college

There's a gang of cats who have crazy ass Flows from the West, doesn't mean that they're top emcees based on that ALONE. Simply put, without a hot beat to support his flow, it's just plain weak. It's just honesty... don't be upset about it.

Good Morning

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 01:40:29 AM »

There's a gang of cats who have crazy ass Flows from the West, doesn't mean that they're top emcees based on that ALONE. Simply put, without a hot beat to support his flow, it's just plain weak. It's just honesty... don't be upset about it.

honesty on your part. then again youve wasted 4 years total replying to elior, plus youve stated before t pain >>> nate dogg so your opinion doesnt really count for much, thats honesty dont get mad doggie