Author Topic: Boot Camp Clik Inks History Channel Deal  (Read 98 times)

jeromechickenbone

Boot Camp Clik Inks History Channel Deal
« on: December 04, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
BCC doing some big shit.  And check out who they have signed, sounds incredible.

http://nahright.com/news/2007/12/03/boot-camp-clik-inks-history-channel-deal/#more-2675

In a recent interview with Exclaim Magazine, Buckshot reveals that the BCC has inked a deal with the History Channel. He doesn’t reveal many details, other than to say that it’ssimilar to their agreement with ESPN.

What does the future for Duck Down hold? I heard you just did a music deal with ESPN?

We don’t only have ESPN. We have The History Channel. It’s hard to be who I am. I’m a humble person I’m not egotistical at all. But when you put in so much work and you put in so much grind, certain things start to happen like ESPN, this whole season (of men’s college basketball). The History Channel, the same thing for their urban stuff. We’re starting up Duck Down television. It’s gonna have everybody you can imagine as far as like the struggles. It’s gonna be crazy. It’s gonna be interesting. More or less the future of Duck Down Records is gonna be now we’re about to bring hip-hop to a whole new level. We have Diamond D signed. We got KRS-One signed. We got Heltah Skeltah signed, Smif N Wessun. Boot Camp, we got Promise, we got DJ Revolution, we got Kidz in the Hall, we got Special Teamz

I told you, Dru is the new Lighty. I’m going to go ahead and guess that this has something to do with that new Gangland series the History Channel debuted last month, since that’s pretty much the extent of their "urban" programming.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Boot Camp Clik Inks History Channel Deal
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 10:44:21 AM »
Nice! BCC is the shit!

Now give us a new Heltah Skeltah album!

everlast1986

Re: Boot Camp Clik Inks History Channel Deal
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 10:44:48 AM »
Damn thats real big for them. Duck Down = dopest roster in hip hop period