Author Topic: You be the judge.  (Read 492 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You be the judge.
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:46:01 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7jqLie6-Y0&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_7jqLie6-Y0&amp;rel=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9f7wNRKaOV0&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9f7wNRKaOV0&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

Good Morning

Re: You be the judge.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
trigger happy redneck who should be in jail

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
Wow  really, is this bananas?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »
fuckin hillbilly...he wont serve a day in jail either.

Good Morning

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 02:30:05 PM »
Wow  really, is this bananas?

yeah, just cuz i dont like the usual paranoid minority shit doesnt mean i dont have common sense. i hate every one equally.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »

The fact that he confronts them is the problem with this incident, if they had directly threatened him, then there would be no question of any wrong doing as it becomes an issue of self defence. It was when they were going to flee the crime scene that he decided to go out and confront them, therefore it can't be argued that he was trying to protect his neighbour so unless I am missing something I would say he is guilty of murder. Oh and that second video highlights a sickening miscarriage of justice.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 03:42:11 PM by virtuoso »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »

The fact that he confronts them is the problem with this incident, if they had directly threatened him, then there would be no question of any wrong doing as it becomes an issue of self defence. It was when they were going to flee the crime scene that he decided to go out and confront them, therefore it can't be argued that he was trying to protect his neighbour so unless I am missing something I would say he is guilty of murder.
exactly but now this whole castle doctrine is brought to to justify his actions.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »

Hey in the interests of a balanced point here, google Tony Martin a white farmer shot and killed a teenager who along with an older guy broke into his home. Both of these guys were violent offenders who would have probably killed him, if he had not had his shotgun. Initally he was charged with murder although after a furore of protest this was reduced to manslaughter. However and despite the example you gave, just thank yourself lucky that in America you have the right to protect yourself even if it results in lethal force.  Over here you have no rights the victim is the one who has been victimised by this disgusting law. In other cases burglars here have sued the victim for wounding with a knife.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
The system is fucked up, and this shows. As for that second story on the second video, how did the kid end up grabbing the gun from the other one who had it?
I got a bird's eye view

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 08:45:28 PM »
The system is fucked up, and this shows. As for that second story on the second video, how did the kid end up grabbing the gun from the other one who had it?
Yeah, when i heard that part I was like damn. (Like how close was he to the guy, you know?) but anyway these intrued were actually on his property, not running away trying to escape.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 09:18:03 PM »
that shit was pretty fucked up

any how

niggas gotta do what hes gotta do to eat, just got caught slippin

RIP to them

Good Morning

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 10:03:55 PM »
just got caught slippin

word. thats the bottom line. no socio-political insight. they just fucked up.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 02:34:21 PM »
fuck that hillbilly devil. Those niggas, instead robbing them devils, they should have been on killing a spree-blasting on them devils. Watch him get off.