Author Topic: (NEW TRACK) Tha Dogg Pound Ft Soopafly - They Don't Want It (AUDIO)  (Read 1202 times)

breezy5

• Lil Geezy
Check out the new track from Tha Dogg Pound titled, "They Don't Want It". The track features Soopafly and is from Tha Dogg Pound's upcoming album titled, "100 Wayz". The album will have a new & improved sound and will drop in the summer of 2008. Stay tuned for more info.

http://dpgrecordz.com/audio/ThaDoggPound_TheyDontWantIt_Ft_Soopafly.mp3
CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK FROM NISUN & YOUNG BREEZY(DPG) - HATER AT http://HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGBREEZYPRODUCTIONS. PRODUCED BY YOUNG BREEZY FROM DPG!

d-nice

Re: (NEW TRACK) Tha Dogg Pound Ft Soopafly - They Don't Want It (AUDIO)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 07:37:35 PM »
Check out the new track from Tha Dogg Pound titled, "They Don't Want It". The track features Soopafly and is from Tha Dogg Pound's upcoming album titled, "100 Wayz". The album will have a new & improved sound and will drop in the summer of 2008. Stay tuned for more info.

What happened to West Coast Aftershock?

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 07:50:33 PM »

What happened to West Coast Aftershock?

Yeah? Props for the track...

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 07:52:39 PM »
like the album title
gonna hear da track now

d-nice: different title i guess
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 07:58:55 PM »
Soopafly came tight, but i really don't like the beat  :-\

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
I like this. Thanks for sharing. I'm a lil' buzzed right now, so I'm gonna have to listen a few more times. I would props or whatever, but I'm new here and don't know how to do that shit! DPG 4 Life!

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 08:04:22 PM »
Ohh shit!!! This is what the fuck I am talking about. Reminds me of Crazy and Tha Bidness Soopafly did the beats for. Constantly changing and switching up the beats/scratches. Sounds like a Soopafly beat. I'm telling you if they get Soopa more involved and Fred Wreck the sound is going to be insane for this album. All 3 of them got mad lyrical on here.

HEC

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 08:25:32 PM »
Ohh shit!!! This is what the fuck I am talking about. Reminds me of Crazy and Tha Bidness Soopafly did the beats for. Constantly changing and switching up the beats/scratches. Sounds like a Soopafly beat. I'm telling you if they get Soopa more involved and Fred Wreck the sound is going to be insane for this album. All 3 of them got mad lyrical on here.

your right I was thinking the same thing, loved tha Bidness. Snoop also spit lyrical darts on that one. Bottom line Soopafly brings out the best in DPG they work real well together. Soopa is an underrated lyricist as well never heard a wack verse from dude. Kurupt is dropping nothing but heat lately cutting out the MF and bitch rhyme schemes, dope ass track

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
itz pretty tight propz
+1

silky

• Lil Geezy
  • SILKYDPG
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 09:54:30 PM »
This is what the west could be like if they put it down like this. Its about time they put some time into making some muzic. Supa and Daz on the beats nothing beats that but Dre. Fiirst time in a long time that Daz and Kurupt talk about something instead of just repeating them selves all the time, that is what supa does make um step they game up. Love DPG foe life im OUT.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 10:41:43 PM »
WOW!! THIS IS NUTS :o :o :o

best DPG song in YEARS :o :o :o

instant classic track? (i ain't one 2 say that but) i think so!!

beat is AMAZING. soopa = BEST producer 4 DPG

plus soopa TORE that shit apart lyrically,WOW

Daz & Kurupt did as well, ain't heard kurupt spit like that in a minute, god dammit!!

can't wait for 100 wayz...next summer baby (like the fact they takin they time with it) ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »
WOW!! THIS IS NUTS :o :o :o

best DPG song in YEARS :o :o :o

instant classic track? (i ain't one 2 say that but) i think so!!

beat is AMAZING. soopa = BEST producer 4 DPG

plus soopa TORE that shit apart lyrically,WOW

Daz & Kurupt did as well, ain't heard kurupt spit like that in a minute, god dammit!!

can't wait for 100 wayz...next summer baby (like the fact they takin they time with it) ;)

Yeah co-sign on that. I have been playing this non stop. The last 2 DP albums have been 2 extremes. CIA was way too left field for them, sounded all over the place. Dogg Chit was back to they old style, but at times sounded outdated. This is a combination of a updated sound and something a little different. Even a little rock n roll sample for Soopa's verse. That is what I love about Soopa's beats. He will take risks and try new sounds. And at this point of DPG's career, a new updated, fresh west coast sound is needed. Daz, Soopa and Fred Wreck is all you need for a Dogg Pound album. And maybe a couple Battlecat beats.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 11:21:50 PM »
props cool track

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 01:15:29 AM »
damn, man best dpg song in freaking years,the beat is fucking tight

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 01:15:54 AM »
can anybody rip it