Author Topic: Reading books?  (Read 897 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Reading books?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 08:08:11 AM »
i like to read some history books : political,cars company,music,technology and video games ...all about history  8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 05:57:57 PM »
i got all the benz books i ma big mercedes benz head, if any u buying one run it by ya boy dennis first ya herd

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »
i got all the benz books i ma big mercedes benz head, if any u buying one run it by ya boy dennis first ya herd
LOL you can hook it up with insurance?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
LOL you can hook it up with insurance?

yea you no how denis be doin it all i do is ring allstate and stair down the phone and the person on the other end goes
"dennis is that you" in a scared voice
i then put the phone down and asume im insured

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
I read one at a time as far as books go. Textbooks and homework are different to me, because I read them to get my work done, and not for fun. Even if I get stuck on a book I'm reading for fun, I just stop reading books because I don't want to jump from one unfinished story to another. Right now, I'm reading "Hurricane", about Ruben Carter. It's so damn interesting, and it makes the justice system look horrible.
I got a bird's eye view

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 10:26:15 PM »
I read one at a time as far as books go. Textbooks and homework are different to me, because I read them to get my work done, and not for fun. Even if I get stuck on a book I'm reading for fun, I just stop reading books because I don't want to jump from one unfinished story to another. Right now, I'm reading "Hurricane", about Ruben Carter. It's so damn interesting, and it makes the justice system look horrible.

i have only seen the film is the book better thay usually are
i wouldent mind peepin that book

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »

I haven't finished it yet, it's a long read and I've been taking my time. But it is written really good, to where it doesn't sound biased but it makes some good points. I definitely recommend it, so far way better than the movie.
I got a bird's eye view

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »

I haven't finished it yet, it's a long read and I've been taking my time. But it is written really good, to where it doesn't sound biased but it makes some good points. I definitely recommend it, so far way better than the movie.

i might cop it of that reomendation
thanks

[/quote]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »
Some fiction, some philosophy, some sociology or psychology - I read it all simultaneously. I'm in the middle of three books, three (news and background) magazines and four pieces of course lecture at the moment.

what do they say in philosophy books? im intrested in reading one

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
All blacks should read like thats all there is to do. Because that's where they keep our history. They put his-story in our school curriculum and feed us this garbage, that we were savages living in the jungle and they[the devils] came to civilize us. Library break it down lies - buried. We are a great people, who descended from kings & queens. The whites came from the caves / mountains. Hence caucasian.... hmmmm Caucasus mountians, in Europa. I let you put that together. savages.

ekmek

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 03:00:35 AM »
one at a time.

AndrE16686

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 03:41:35 AM »
I fucks wit books and read multiple books at a time.

Right now Im reading CLARK ASHTON SMITH and HERMAN HESSE.

Check the fly-shit suns!

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 11:58:04 AM »
Some fiction, some philosophy, some sociology or psychology - I read it all simultaneously. I'm in the middle of three books, three (news and background) magazines and four pieces of course lecture at the moment.

what do they say in philosophy books? im intrested in reading one

There's a wide range in philosophy... You could generally say it's concerned with explaining existance and the nature of life (and people). A good example: at the moment I've almost finished reading Ayn Rand's "The Virtue Of Selfishness," which explains the nature of human relationships, and the need for a rational code of ethics to optimize the performance of mankind. Of course, it requires a lot of explaining before you get to that point, and my description is rather vague about the concept. Philosophy tends to be extremely articulate in its reasoning, and very insightful in its content (if you're reading works of the right philosopher, that is).

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »
this is a good book to read.