Author Topic: 50 talks about Beyonce's pussy slip, the cocaine rumor + more  (Read 1162 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: 50 talks about Beyonce's pussy slip, the cocaine rumor + more
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 11:15:32 AM »
from hip hop dx... irv gotti on 50  nice read..

DX: Ja and yourself have been blasted ever since 50 came out trying to throw salt on y’all’s career…

IG: …Yeah, he did a good job, too. [Laughs]

DX: …Ja even said to MTV that 50 wanted to be where you guys were at and that he didn’t know how to go about it. He also says that 50 is a spectacle now and now he has to live up to that expectation. Do you think that the people are seeing similarities in 50 that he tried to blast y’all about?

IG: Oh, 100%! When he first came out and was talking about how Ja was doing these songs and should be just a pop act, okay, well let’s fast forward… Three albums later, 50 sings on a lot of his songs and hooks, he’s doing records with Justin Timberlake – the biggest pop act in the world, you feel me? He’s doing songs with Robin Thicke, Mary J Blige… His album is full of Akon! His album is full of features from pop acts! I mean… you do the math, you know! When he came out, he was the hardest nigga in the world and he was saying, “These niggas are pussy, these niggas is soft.” He was talking about how Ja was doing songs with J. Lo and how he should’ve just crossed over into being a pop act. Okay, three albums later and look at all his features in his songs and videos. [Irv begins to sing "Ayo Technology"] …with Justin Timberlake… the biggest pop act in the fuckin’ world! The boy band nigga! [Laughs] Now come on, if everyone can’t see that and be like, for one second, “Yo, he [50] pulled the wool over everybody’s eyes.” He ain’t that nigga. He ain’t the tough guy nigga that he’s portraying. We done whooped his ass. We’ve had problems. Now, if you’re the tough guy that you say you are and you get stabbed a little bit – not extensively, but what are you going to do? You gon’ come back and smash them niggas. He didn’t do that, ladies and gentlemen, he went to the precinct down the block! Rule and I paid him about a quarter of a million dollars for him and Yayo, man! He tried to sue me! That’s just the real. Now, everyone who doesn’t experience that with him and just sees the steroid nigga who's juiced up and got shot up – getting shot doesn’t make you tough – it means you’re a stupid ass nigga fuckin’ ‘round with the wrong niggas. He likes to say it in a rhyme, like, “Good rhyme, nigga!” But I know him and maybe me and my crew are the only ones who really know him, so it doesn’t count. I’ve been a part of waves in hip-hop, I was there with Roc-A-Fella, I was there with Ruff Ryders and Murder, Inc. – that’s my wave. When you come out and you captivate the people, you can tell the people, “I don’t like ice cream, no more!” People will fuckin’ listen. When X had them, the sales of pitbulls skyrocketed. Every town we went to there was nigga out with pitbulls and ridin’ on motorbikes. The same is said for Biggie and whoever has their waves – you have the minds of the people. I understand that he had his wave and when he did, he chose to say, “Fuck Murder, Inc.!” People went with that. Now after the wave is over, let’s get to what’s really real. Everything that he said about Ja, he’s done, too. He’s did those same things