Author Topic: Whats crackin  (Read 189 times)

jeromechickenbone

Whats crackin
« on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »
Me? Nothin just chillin.  Fiddin to roll up something for tomorrow morning before work, pack my gym bag for my post work workout, and make sure I got some fly shit to wear to work tomorrow. 

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: Whats crackin
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06:57 PM »
Gettin ready to fly home on wednesday, winter break. Not all sweet though I got 5 finals in three days and have to turn in three major projects so i'm gonna be on my jack bauer shit the next few days. after that though, 4 weeks of missed friends, bay areaness, tons of weed, my nightclubs, christmas, and sweet cooks champagne by the case.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/lLLHoNDfB_A&amp;rel&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/lLLHoNDfB_A&amp;rel&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 06:22:43 PM by Platanos »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »
doing the work for home

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
This 40 oz of Colt 45 is what's crackin. I;m just another statistic living up to my stereotype. Now where is my god damn watermelon?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
Gettin ready to fly home on wednesday, winter break. Not all sweet though I got 5 finals in three days and have to turn in three major projects so i'm gonna be on my jack bauer shit the next few days. after that though, 4 weeks of missed friends, bay areaness, tons of weed, my nightclubs, christmas, and sweet cooks champagne by the case.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v=lLLHoNDfB_A&amp;rel&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v=lLLHoNDfB_A&amp;rel&amp;autoplay=0</a>

i heard that jack bauer shit...  i got 5 finals this week and the only thing thats keeping me goin is the bottle of hennessey im gonna smash on friday night...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 09:59:56 PM »
my family from australia flew in today for my sisters wedding in 2 weeks. we have a total of 100 people coming from 5 different continents im fittin ta be busy as fuck the next 2 weeks.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »
Finals are a bitch, fortunately I only have one essay to write by next Friday, and that's it. I was only to get a couple days off from work, so I only get a week back home in the Bay, but it should be cool.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 10:01:39 PM »
I got finals up the ass too. I got one tomorrow that I haven't even really studied for yet because I've been too distracted by watching movies and you motherfuckers on the dub.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 11:40:15 AM »
This 40 oz of Colt 45 is what's crackin. I;m just another statistic living up to my stereotype. Now where is my god damn watermelon?

lmao.  I was sippin on some OE just for bullshit sake the other day, and damn, I forgot how foul that shit tasted.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
I've had christmas vacation for a week today :D

But still gotta hustle.. damn im tired

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
Today somethang was fuckin' stinkin' in the hallways today. It smelled like straight up dryed milk. Now I don't know bout ya'll, but that shit stanks so MUTHAfuckin' bad, and I came home smelling like that shit :puke:

Since ya'll was talkin' Finals, I thought I'd share.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »

lmao.  I was sippin on some OE just for bullshit sake the other day, and damn, I forgot how foul that shit tasted.
I wouldn't drink that shit again if I was paid to. It does get better by the end of the bottle though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 03:27:06 AM »
grind my buddah