Author Topic: Kill, Kill, Kill Murda, Murda, Murda  (Read 1178 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Kill, Kill, Kill Murda, Murda, Murda
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 12:55:24 PM »
My homie luv King George. King George got an album with JT on the way. He's independent cat. Look there  http://www.myspace.com/kinggeorge41504 

Sonya C isn't going to release anything. Look at her husband - Master P. He wants to clear all his lyrics. Do you think that her wife is able to come with some gangsta-ass album like in ol' days? Remeber, she's mother of couple kids.
It's funky enough!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »
^^ yeah man...i see whacha sayin....storm from tha lawz shes a mother too but still hope release some shit 8)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2008, 02:36:15 AM »
Storm, is that Storm from C-Murder's TRU Dawgs album? I heard that name homie, but I can't remember her voice. What about Mia X? One of the best female rappers & lyricist. She still isn't puttin' out some shit. Wow, do You remember that single ''Boss Bitch(Chick)'' feat. Mia X from Shell Shocked album? Damn, this is banger homie. There's also music video on youtube.

I uploaded that Mac's ''War Party'' rare video and somebody put it on youtube. You can watch it there if you didn't know that.

Free MAC, that's my longtime wish. I never understand why innocent people sit in jail  ???
It's funky enough!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »
Storm, is that Storm from C-Murder's TRU Dawgs album? I heard that name homie, but I can't remember her voice. What about Mia X? One of the best female rappers & lyricist. She still isn't puttin' out some shit. Wow, do You remember that single ''Boss Bitch(Chick)'' feat. Mia X from Shell Shocked album? Damn, this is banger homie. There's also music video on youtube.

I uploaded that Mac's ''War Party'' rare video and somebody put it on youtube. You can watch it there if you didn't know that.

Free MAC, that's my longtime wish. I never understand why innocent people sit in jail  ???

the storm on murder´s and mac´s albums is not the storm im talking about.i made an example about storm from outlaw immortalz ("tradin war stories".).but i see whatcha talkin bout.wasnt mia x master p gf back in the days?whats up with ppl like porsha, d.i.g, o´dell, etc.?

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2008, 02:06:43 AM »
What U mean ''gf'' homie? I'm not from US and I haven't got enough knowledge.

D.I.G. is my favourite. But I never understood why these quite talented rappes from NL never made an album. He's got featuring on Master P's hit ''Step To Dis''. Don't tell me it's so hard to go, show that track to somebody and release an independent album. I don't know what he's doing.
It's funky enough!

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2008, 04:57:27 AM »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2008, 05:03:08 AM »
thx man.
whos AMB?

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2008, 01:00:41 PM »
If your into Wicked Shit AMB are one of the dopest groups in the genre. They were signed with Psychopathic Records in 2005, and were the youngest artists on the label to ever hit the billboard chart with their first release Blood In Blood Out LP.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »
If your into Wicked Shit AMB are one of the dopest groups in the genre. They were signed with Psychopathic Records in 2005, and were the youngest artists on the label to ever hit the billboard chart with their first release Blood In Blood Out LP.

never heard of them.what does AMB mean?

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2008, 03:51:04 PM »
Axe Murder Boyz, they got a whole Frailty angle goin on. If you aint seen the movie frailty, basically they do some demon killer shit. They got a real westcoast vibe, but still have a new Colorado sound.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2008, 05:58:04 PM »
aha Axe murder boys, of course i know them. ::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2008, 06:01:37 PM »
aha Axe murder boys, of course i know them. ::)

Yeah, u are the one to talk about who people know and don't.
Shit, all u write about here is people who did one feature on a DR track..

kemizt

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2008, 03:31:23 AM »
I never expected anyone to know of them on this forum. I was actually surprized to see a thread about wicked shit on here. Im into all kinds of different genre's of music and I dont expect everyone to be into them all.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2008, 06:30:23 AM »
^^ of course i know them  8)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2008, 07:48:44 AM »
Shotz 2 Tha Double Glock