Author Topic: ANYBODY HEAR THAT PUNK ASS OWNER OF THE FALCONS ON MNF!! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT VICC  (Read 691 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats networth styles, i wasn't even really paying no attention to the muthafucca but that part went by and i had to do a double take and rewind the dvr, and then you got people saying oh grow some balls,what the fucc does that have to do with anything? if i was on tv and i said "i hope he plays good now after getting that big contract, hope it wasn't just for the money like nicole browns family" they would have tried to castrate me hahaha, hell mel gibson just asked a cop are you a jew,and they made it seem like he was hitler incarnate,yet when we hear something that really had nothing to do with the shit we suppose to just look at it like yuh suh massa you right,thatsa fried chicc'n wears me down" get the fucc outta here. it's like one cat said in here when that slave can't make you no more money send his ass out. keep it networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ which would have been the smart thing to say... lol.
They always saying some borderline shit.

Tekniec

when i heard him say that i was like WTF!? thats just something he shouldnt have said period.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I guess black people are the only one's that can eat fried chicken?  :tosser:

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ the two main foods used in a racial manner against Black people are 1) Fried Chicken and 2) Watermelon .... so yes, while plenty of different people eat Fried Chicken, it is not used against them as racial putdowns as it's done to black people. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Citizen-Y

Atleast he didn't say, "Gettin all fat on watermelons"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
what's with people bleeding from their twats and being so PC. that's the problem with todays society, everyone is too guarded. we're walking around on too many egg shells.

seriously that comment had nothing to do with race. it was constude by people to have that conotation. he also said french fries in there too and the one thing they're concentrating on is the chicken .....please. if you're offended by this then you need to buy some rogain for your ball sack because there is a definate deficiency of hair there.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

These nappy headed hoes gotta step their game up like Big Jake.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
imus was wrong i'll admit that.  that was unprovoked and uncalled for.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

After watching those girls crying on TV about Imus, I realized he made a good point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's with people bleeding from their twats and being so PC. that's the problem with todays society, everyone is too guarded. we're walking around on too many egg shells.

seriously that comment had nothing to do with race. it was constude by people to have that conotation. he also said french fries in there too and the one thing they're concentrating on is the chicken .....please. if you're offended by this then you need to buy some rogain for your ball sack because there is a definate deficiency of hair there.
EXACTLY.

If it was meant in a racial manner, I doubt dude would have any other african-american players on his team. He's a business man, so of course he'll take who's the best athlete, but even if his players took it the way some of these people are blowing it out of proportion to be, I doubt those same african-american players would be willing to play for his team anymore. People think "the man" is out to get them too much these days and they're looking for an excuse much too often (I'm talking people in general, no specific race). Quit whining, and just do you.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Once again... it's all easy shit to say until it's your race that's involved.

I am not entirely convinced that the guy was being racist, but someone in his position should have more common sense. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
who doesnt like fried chicken?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
no offense to everybody but the problem is that when he says fried chicken WE all think black people damn...at my school my black homies wuldnt trip if someone said something about fried chicken they would laugh and say go eat some tacos or hot dogs or rice or watever for watever race. not every comment is out to hurt people...he just tried to think of the first unhealthy food that came to mind and being in the south that was fried chicken i been to south EVERYBODY eats fried chicken

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

d-nice

who doesnt like fried chicken?

Roscoe's sounds good right about now.