Author Topic: ANYBODY HEAR THAT PUNK ASS OWNER OF THE FALCONS ON MNF!! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT VICC  (Read 685 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
There was no racist intent behind the comment...end of story.

when NIK and Jacob agree on something , that's the end of the story.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There was no racist intent behind the comment...end of story.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
who doesnt like fried chicken?

Roscoe's sounds good right about now.
hell yea homie they got the best chicken and those sweet waffles

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
no offense to everybody but the problem is that when he says fried chicken WE all think black people damn...at my school my black homies wuldnt trip if someone said something about fried chicken they would laugh and say go eat some tacos or hot dogs or rice or watever for watever race. not every comment is out to hurt people...he just tried to think of the first unhealthy food that came to mind and being in the south that was fried chicken i been to south EVERYBODY eats fried chicken

Here is the situation though.... You can't think of just how your friends would react. We all have friends that won't take offense to things. The thing is being able to view things from the eyes of different people. When you can see things from other people's perspectives and how certain things can be hurtful (instead of just through your own eyes), it will help you grow as a person.
i see where your coming from homie and althought im white i have honestly grown up with mexicans basically living with my friends family living in a mexican neighborhood etc. so  i culd see how they would take tacos or something offensive so yea i see where your coming from im not gonna lie there is still alot of rascism out there...i even get some of it cause of my homies and the fact that apparently i look mexican but yea i asked my homie and coming from somebody in the position of arthur blank he wuldnt be that crazy about him saying it, an owner is not an everday homie just playin around

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers