Author Topic: *BRAND NEW* Livewire - West Coast (1st Single Off Debut Album) FIRE!+MORE!!!  (Read 755 times)

AnybodyKilla

I got brand new music from Selfmade artist Livewire. Livewire been hustlin with Eastwood for awhile now and its his time to shine now. I got his first single off his debut album entitled "Live & Direct" which will be dropping in the 1st quarter of 08. So look out for that, but for now check out his new single!!!
Livewire - Westcoast - http://www.zshare.net/audio/18596587352f5c80/ - RE=UP!!!

Livewire also just finished filiming the music video for "Westcoast" which will drop soon, but in the meantime u can check out some behind the scene footage on his myspace page at: www.myspace.com/selfmadelivewire

Livewire doing it real big, features on his album include G Malone, Crooked I, Techniec & Eastwood just to name a few. Make sure u guys all look out for Livewire and stay tuned for a interview coming up with him real soon.

Livewire is also on this forum and drops a few comments from time to time, so show some love!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 10:32:58 PM by AnybodyKilla »

AnybodyKilla

Drop your comments guys!!!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOPE,DOPE..............I LUV LIVEWIRE & EAST THE BEAST..........

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Original production.I have to say it's pretty good.

Props Johnny!

EFFeX

Props for this! I been waiting for Livewire to drop an album for a hot minute now...

AnybodyKilla

Yah that Westcoast track is a mafuckin banger and im really feelin the Eastwood collab!!!

AnybodyKilla

Bump!!!

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm feeling that "Westcoast" track shit is fire when you dropping the video to that shit?  I want to hear a remix with East the beast, and Cutty shit would be hott SELFMADEEEE

AnybodyKilla

^^Yah that would be sick!!!

EFFeX

I just wanted to bump this thread for anyone that might have been sleeping on these new Livewire tracks...

Not only is "West Coast" an incredible anthem for the left coast as well as Self Made, but that Eastwood collabo track is classic material. I been bumping these tracks continuously since they dropped and can't believe the quality of this music.

Keep up the good work guys!

AnybodyKilla

Yah man all these Selfmade dudes gonna blow up, they make some good music!!!

SELFMADEANTERAZH

• Lil Geezy
ADN U KNOW DIZ MAYNNEE....SELFMADE GONNA DO DA DAMN THING DATZ REAL TALK MUCH LOVE TO ALL DA HOM13S ON SMA RIDAZ KEEP PUSHIN STRONG MY DUDEZ..KANT WAIT TILL EAST DROPS HIS ALBUM WITH A VIDEO TO EVERY TRACK, HIS ALBUM IS FIRE 100% NO FILLERS AT ALL KEEP DOING YALL THANG MUCH LOVE TO DA WHOLE FAMBAM YALL KNOW WHO YALL ARE, WEST REALLY SMA OR NUTHIN''' KEEP BANGIN DA LIVEWIRE!!

CERT1
GARDENA
BROWNXSELFXMADEXANTERAZH

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
Re: *BRAND NEW* Livewire - West Coast (1st Single Off Debut Album) FIRE!+MORE!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »
GOOD LOOKIN OUT MAYNE JUST NOW READING THIZ

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
Re: *BRAND NEW* Livewire - West Coast (1st Single Off Debut Album) FIRE!+MORE!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »
IM GLAD YALL LIKE THA MUSIC IVE BEEN MAKING,....THA ALBUM IZ 80% DONE,...AND IM WORKING ON THA 2ND VIDEO,..IM PRESSING FOR NOVEMBER. DROP SOME IDEAS ON WHO YALL WOULD LIKE 2 SEE ME WORK WITH......AND ALSO GOTO MY "MYSPACE" PAGE AND LISTEN 2 MY NEW MUSIC I JUST UPLOADED!! HEAT!!!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SELFMADELIVEWIRE