Author Topic: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT  (Read 12873 times)

LostSkanless

Re: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »
next on cnn... when internet gansters go to far!!!!!!!LOL  this thread was on the second page, about to be done with,  but then we brought in our new marketing directer kilo.....next thing u know promotion and sales are up, up, up. tell u what ill send your mom a child support payment this month for your toys and the dj quik projects......
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:01:28 PM by LostSkanless »

Al Bundy

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 11:17:51 PM »
^^broke people are funny, but at the same time i feel ya.....if u supported goodlookin' we got alot shit comming.... oh ya i see some people talking and posting up all these unreleased leaked dj quik songs (compton style, let u have it (Og), wenthollywood(which is the wrong name), inside out, let's get together etc etc etc). every body knows mrquik on this message forum was the one that leaked all that shit years ago, ask mrquik who he got that shit from!!!!!! your welcome for those tracks. peace to dj coma

LOL @ me being broke. Kid don't start talking about shit you don't know. It's the principle of the matter that you fail to understand because you're ignorant.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:38 AM »
i cannot understand why they beef??
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:10:53 AM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

D Breezy

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »

the 'beef' happens when broke people want somethin they cant have, they start hating on people that do have it because they never had/have/or ever will have somethin of value. check this clip out of kilo (silky johnson) & al homo (bucknasty) at their awards show...

ps HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Klue

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »
like a homie said: don't hate the player, hate the game

it's true

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2007, 10:35:25 AM »
It ain't even hate, I mean if I was dealing with grown ups, this might be some kind of beef, but when you have kids involved it's more like bullying. So, i'm just going to leave it alone before LostSkanless as he likes to be called on here starts to cry.

Klue

« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
hey quik song diggers who heard about that shit ?

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I HOOK UP WITH CHAOS, aka AMMO BACK IN 85 WE FORM A GROUP CALL HOSTYLE LIKE IN 92 WE GOT OUR CHANCE AT THE GAME BY SIGNING WITH DEF JAM IN 95, BY DOING A SONG CALLED 12 PACOFDOJA BACK IN 94. IT WAS LIL HALF DEAD SECOND SINGLE ON HIS FIRST CD.DJ QUIK HAD DID OUR FIRST SINGLE CALLED PASS OR PRESENT WE WAS ALL SIGNED WITH TOTAL TRAX PRODUCTION

found on: http://www.myspace.com/quictamac

he's from the group Hostyle with chaos.

LostSkanless

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2007, 12:56:53 PM »

your rite Jungleboy..... i've been crying of laughter for the last couple of days........ i actually like kilo cause he don't kiss dante's ass......but don't think your gonna scare some one cause you think you know my info, that just makes you a snitch. cause if you did know me, you should know who i roll with  and who my family is so that just makes it dry snitching....... but to show everybody my tears are dried up now, ill be posting up all the shit mrquik leaked a couple of years back and a whole lot of other shit for everybody.... including a audio message from quik himself that i recorded last night.........
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:03:23 PM by LostSkanless »

Klue

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2007, 01:22:30 PM »
cool ^^^

and you know something about this track "pass or present" lostSkanless

LostSkanless

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »
^^ not off the top of my head, but if it was produced by quik in 95', u must got some heat.....courtney branch & tracey kendrick (ttp), seem to bring out the best in quik. that album they (ttp) did for sylk smoov back in the day was the shit........ is your song up on your myspace???

djbeto

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
instead of trying to beef with this dude you should start asking him questions about quik that youve all been wanting to know. he is basically the Dante of dj quik meterial ,he is also responible for leaking the Ho Hopper by dre and snoop and rat-a-tat-tat (og demo) and any other quik meterial that has leaked and take it from me both PROJECTS ARE 100% LEGIT ima lil upset cause iv been bumping these for the last 3 years

Klue

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2007, 03:14:35 PM »
nah man i dont run a myspace ahah

just want some infos about this message text from quictamac.....

"ima lil upset cause iv been bumping these for the last 3 years"

why ?

because others pople will got your personnal tresaure ? taht's some brat behaviour man...

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »
Omar and Oscar please shut your mouth. He is not the source. My boy Predator is the source for all that shit. Remember the official Foesum site? Keep lying.

LostSkanless

« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2007, 04:26:21 PM »
dont get mad cause your lovers bitch card is getting pulled LOL.......... fuck it i might just leak the danny boy album your boy claims he's got, after that what do u have bitches have nuthing..... u havent put nuthing new out since kilo was 12........

evo

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2007, 06:39:42 PM »
a bigggg LOL at LostSkanless and PlatinumSounds310 etc etc etc comin on the scene now tryin to say they are betta than og nino brown and dante benzzz LOL

u muthafuckaz can never rival forthepeople aka am7, g.litt, nino brown / playa p?, and dante.... them 4 guys will be known forever, and its funny because nino and glitt havent even posted on forums in years now yet u funny fagz always talka bout them..... u are like some bitches for real.... without dante we wouldnt have "the sessions" or mc hammers DR album, and am7 is giving us jflexx, tha realest... and glitt well he leaked more than i can sit here typing now... same with nino... nino was doin crooked i, danny boy, skg and other sites up until a few yrz ago.... u can thank nino/playa p for EVERY unreleased SKG song/mixtape we have ever heard if it wasnt for him releasin her mixtape a few years ago, we would have never heard a full solo skg song.... plus he leaked all crooked i songs old and new on westcoastdynasty.com, dbsoul.com not to mention all tha old DPG songs he leaked that Tony Best of Deathrow A&R dept sent him....

u haterz show no respect to OG's..

PROPS TO MY HOMIE DANTE, AND NINO...... keep wishin u were them, u bitchez