Author Topic: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT  (Read 12899 times)

woof

Re: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »
OK THE COVERS ARE GREAT BUT NOT THIS UPDATE:

**More Info: Before buying this we want to say although we support this CD, some of the contents may be false. Here is some things we have found out about this CD while reviewing it...

1. The ID3 tags had #2pacmp3 @ EfNet in them. That is an 2Pac IRC chat room. So some of this material is easily downloadable.

2. The CD you get may only contain 128 kbps MP3s. This is not a very good quality so please remember this before purchasing the CD.

3. Some songs may actually be tagged even when you receive your CD.

4. As stated before Wordz To My First Born is in fact a cut and paste job. Let that be a reminder.

We are just making this clear before you purchase this album. We still suggest you buy it for the other material that is on the album.

We are here to look out for you!**

DJSpin

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »
Im like the biggest Quik fan but I can only pay for both of these for less then 20$...so somebody PM when they got it 8)

me being a big Quik fan i shelled out the money for some unheard material...  you should do the same..  stuff like this dont happen every day mayne

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6460439852e58a/

yo this is a unreleased 2nd II none quik beat that i thaught everybody had but apparently none yall herd it
yo how do i make it play on the site so u can here it befo u dload it

Dopeisjay

« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »
Its all good.. I'm gotta hear that unreleased stuff.. Also a question for "Woof" I had ordered my both albums.. But I never got the email receipt for the Dj Quik one.. But I did get it for the 2nd II None one.. But on my pay pal.. It shows its payed for both and I got both receipts from that one.. To prove!.. But yeah.. Just want everything to go well so I can get both my copies I payed for.. 

**More Info: Before buying this we want to say although we support this CD, some of the contents may be false. Here is some things we have found out about this CD while reviewing it...

1. The ID3 tags had #2pacmp3 @ EfNet in them. That is an 2Pac IRC chat room. So some of this material is easily downloadable.

2. The CD you get may only contain 128 kbps MP3s. This is not a very good quality so please remember this before purchasing the CD.

4. As stated before Wordz To My First Born is in fact a cut and paste job. Let that be a reminder.

We are just making this clear before you purchase this album. We still suggest you buy it for the other material that is on the album.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2008, 01:25:06 AM »

where do you get your information. To the IRC Thing, do you got the tracks???

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Raphael

« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2008, 01:39:13 AM »
the dollar is pretty weak right now i might buy the 2nd II None album.

Efrain

« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »

These guys are selling shitty encodings of tagged songs, some of which are easily found on the net and people are paying for this? Who gives a fuck about covers that's bullshit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
the compilation is amazing

this shit leak yet?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6460439852e58a/

yo this is a unreleased 2nd II none quik beat that i thaught everybody had but apparently none yall herd it
yo how do i make it play on the site so u can here it befo u dload it

homies feed back on this motherfucker??????

Klue

« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »
everybody got this cuzz

2nd II None feat. DJ Quik - Nothing Has Changed

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2008, 01:24:19 PM »
I cannot find these Tracks @ IRC!!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »
just wait homie...the whole shit should leak soon 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »

exactly.

DJSpin

« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2008, 05:52:08 PM »

i hope i get my copy in the mail before the leakage hits :-\ >:(

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2008, 05:20:10 AM »

You should leak the tracks that are already available.