Author Topic: Roger Clemens will be named in Mitchell Report  (Read 793 times)

herpes

Re: Roger Clemens will be named in Mitchell Report
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 06:18:58 PM »
spice you're a fucking homo... justice for barry.... how the fuck is this justice for barry.  Every MLB'er (which every mlb'er wasn't) could of been doing this and Barry still doesn't deserve to have any records he broke and that goes for any other ball player.  You are a fucking useless faggot.  That being said I love it.  Maybe Roger and Barry can buy tickets to the HOF to get in.  No longer will I have to hear people say Clemens >>>> Seaver. 

herpes

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 06:21:28 PM »
^^you should be saying fuck the whole steroid era not just Bonds and Clemens because as we are finding out today, pretty much everyone was doing it.

Yes a list of 80 some odd players, some of which are retired really equals everyone.  Spice the useless tool is at it again.  And for the record I think there is a lot more players that are using PED's but just didn't make it on the list.  That being said THAT STILL DOESN'T EQUAL EVERYONE IN THE SPORT... now go watch dogs wearing funny hats or whatever your faggot ass likes.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 06:24:23 PM »
The name that hurts the most was Todd Hundley.  Yeah most Mets fans knew he was juicing but when he was good I was just a young naive kid.  I was a catcher and he was a catcher and at one point the Mets best player.  Oh well I wont cry like a bitch about it like Spice and Barry.

herpes

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
spice = fag where are you

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
LOL

man fuck Todd Hundley, that asshole was on the Dodgers for like 20 years and got like 10 million dollars a year so his back could be hurt, what a prick

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2007, 08:28:09 PM »
MLB is just sad.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
get off my nuts FITS.  how many crackhead uncles of yours overdosed and died this weekend??  you motherfuckin white trash motherfucker LOL

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 02:04:41 AM »
fuck mitchell and his bootsie ass 20 million dollar report.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

herpes

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
get off my nuts FITS.  how many crackhead uncles of yours overdosed and died this weekend??  you motherfuckin white trash motherfucker LOL

was that supposed to be funny  ???  I'm confused, maybe I would find that funny or offensive if we were in the 4th grade.  But grown man wise that wasn't funny at all.  Im not just white trash but im muterfucking white trash.  And my crackhead uncles wow.  Nope sorry to break it to you but I have no uncles that were crack heads.   Does that pass for humor in cali ?  Say something as unfunny as that in NY and people would be laughing at you.  Spice how come whenever I bring up valid points you never ever have a respond back ?  And I doubt you even respond to me here. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:26:50 PM by * »

WestCoasta

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
I hope Barry gets a nice BJ from Bigg Roger for a job well done

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 11:15:28 PM »
I hope Barry gets a nice BJ from Bigg Roger for a job well done
Haha, baseball looks ridiculous for this entire mess. That report showed that basically every team had guys on juice, but it basically all came from one network of suppliers. There was a lot more involved, but what does it prove? We already knew a bunch of players took steroids, what does proving it do?
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »

was that supposed to be funny  ???  I'm confused, maybe I would find that funny or offensive if we were in the 4th grade.  But grown man wise that wasn't funny at all.  Im not just white trash but im muterfucking white trash.  And my crackhead uncles wow.  Nope sorry to break it to you but I have no uncles that were crack heads.   Does that pass for humor in cali ?  Say something as unfunny as that in NY and people would be laughing at you.  Spice how come whenever I bring up valid points you never ever have a respond back ?  And I doubt you even respond to me here. 

Cali>NY

herpes

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 03:06:48 PM »

Cali>NY
As long as you have someone like spice representing you guys, that can never be the case.