Author Topic: The Official KURUPT Super Thread  (Read 378422 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: The Kurupt Super-thread
« Reply #1410 on: January 10, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »
it wasn't recorded in th 90's. Kurupt did 2 songs wit Ramsquad in 02 or 03..

also,  "Ride On!" should be added to ur list, even if he spits the "fuck-abitch-dick-shit" way - it was recorded in 97

"Under Pressure" is a Death Row-leftover, should be included

"What We Go Through" is the original version of the track wit the same name from Warren G's second album. it was never "leaked", it was released officialy before the other version came out..

also, other songs u forgot is - "Be With Me And My Homies", "Runnin' Fo' the Fence" "I Will Survive", "This Is Me" plus some others
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 05:39:02 PM by fabtoxicp »

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #1411 on: January 10, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
well, here it is, I'd appreciate any additions

The S.O.S. Band featuring Kurupt - Are You Ready

The S.O.S. Band featuring Kurupt - Someone I Can Love

The S.O.S. Band featuring Kurupt - Get Hyped On This

Dr. Dre featuring Dat Nigga Daz, Kurupt and The Lady Of Rage - Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin' Tanqueray

Dr. Dre featuring Kurupt, The Lady Of Rage and R.B.X. - Lyrical Gangbang

Dr. Dre featuring Kurupt, Bushwick Bill, R.B.X., The Lady Of Rage and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Stranded On Death Row

Dr. Dre featuring Dat Nigga Daz, Kurupt and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Bitches Ain't Shit

Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt and Dat Nigga Daz - Nuthin' But A G Thang (Freestyle Remix)

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring Kurupt, Nate Dogg and Warren G - Ain't No Fun

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring R.B.X., The Dogg Pound and The D.O.C. - Serial Killa

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring The Dogg Pound and The Dramatics - Doggy Dogg World (+ Perfecto Mix)

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring The Dogg Pound and The Lady Of Rage - For All My Niggaz

The Dogg Pound featuring The Lady Of Rage - Niggaz Don't Give A Fuck (+ Remix from Tim Westwood show in low quality)

The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do?

Snoop Doggy Dogg, The Dogg Pound, Lil Style & Young Swoop - Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?

Jodeci & The Dogg Pound - Come Up To My Room

Slip Capone and C.P.O. featuring Kurupt - The Eulogy (that's him on the hook, right?)

The Dogg Pound & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dogg Pound 4 Life

C.P.O. and Kurupt - Slippin' In The West (released 2009, but recorded 93-94)

Kurupt featuring Jewell - I Don't Bang No More (unreleased, unleaked in HQ, recorded 94-95)

Kurupt - DPG 4 Life (same lyrics as These Reasons) (unreleased, unleaked in HQ, recorded probably in 94)

The Lady Of Rage featuring Kurupt - Midnight Hour (released 2009, really low volume during Kurupt verse, probably recorded 94)

Kurupt and K-Solo - Death Row Radio Freestyle

The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do (92.3 Drop)

M.C. Hammer featuring The Dogg Pound - Sleepin' On A Master Plan

Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt & Dat Nigga Daz - Freestyle On Tim Westwood's Capital Rap Show

The Dogg Pound - Dogg Food (whole album)

The Dogg Pound - New York, New York [Full Version] (leaked)

The Dogg Pound featuring Gearge Clinton - Can't C Me [Original Version] (leaked in bad quality)

The Dogg Pound - Money, Cars & Bitches (incompleted track from Dogg Food sessions, there's actually only a Daz verse, probably a Kurupt adlib here and there)

2Pac featuring The Dogg Pound, Method Man & Redman - I Got My Mind Made Up

2Pac featuring Kurupt and Big Syke - Check Out Time

B-Legit featuring Kurupt and E-40 - Check It Out

Dat Nigga Daz featuring Kurupt - Me In Your World

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring Kurupt and L.B.C. Crew - Gold Rush (+ the slightly diff version from "Smokefest")

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring The Dogg Pound, Charlie Wilson and Nate Dogg - Groupie

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring The Dogg Pound and Prince Ital Joe - Blueberry (+the version with the Snoop intro from the LBC Crew Bootlegs)

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring Bad Azz, Technique, Kurupt, Mack 10 and Threat - Keep It Real [Party People] (released in 2002, but recorded in 96)

Mack 10 featuring The Dogg Pound - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit (+ Soopafly Remix)

Lost Boyz featuring The Dogg Pound - Music Makes Me High (L.T. Hutton Remix) (+ Extended Version with Canibus)

Danny Boy featuring The Dogg Pound - Slip N' Slide (Remix)

The Dogg Pound - I Wish

The Dogg Pound - Just Doggin'

The Dogg Pound featuring Kausion - I'll Do It

Kurupt - Everybody Needs To Slow Down (released 2009.Kurupt says it himself in the track "the years is '96)

Jodeci featuring The Dogg Pound - Get On Up (Remix)

O.F.T.B. featuring Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg and Big Pimpin' Delmond - That Was Then, This Is Now (released first in 2007, but with O.F.T.B. re-recording their vocals and part of Kurupt's verse being censored, then the original was released in 2009, but without Big Pimpin')

O.F.T.B. featuring 2Pac, Khadafi and Kurupt - World Wide (released in 2007, If I'm not mistaked, again with re-recorded OFTB vocals)

O.F.T.B. featuring The Outwalz and Kurupt - Still A Mystery To Me (2Pac Tribute) (released in 2007)

2Pac featuring Kurupt - Still Ballin' (Original) [Acappella] (only the acappella of the OG leaked and was mixed very well with the retail beat from Better Dayz)

Nate Dogg featuring Kurupt - First We Pray

The Gang featuring Kurupt and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Hollywood Bank Robbery

Kurupt - Loc'd Out Hood

The Dogg Pound - Knick Knack Patty Wack

Heavy D featuring The Dogg Pound and Herb McGruff - Can You Handle It?

Warren G featuring The Dogg Pound, Lil' Malik and Bad Azz - What We Go Through

Other Tracks That I'm POSITIVE were recorded during the period '95-'96

Daz Dillinger featuring L.B.C. Crew, Soopafly and Kurupt - Gang Bangin Ass Criminal (released in 98, but you can't tell me you listen to the way Kurupt flows and you don't immediately think 96 Kurupt.Just check the shit he released in 98 - completely different)

Daz Dillinger featuring Kurupt and Prince Ital Joe - Our Daily Breed (released in '98, but I suspect this was recorded not much after DO What I Feel, probably in the same recording session)

Daz Dillinger featuring 2Pac, The Outlawz and Kurupt - Initiated (this screams '96.nothing more to say)

[if you also check the fourth track Kurupt was featured on from RR&GB, you'll again see what I mean.That track was definately recorded late 97-early 98]

The Dogg Pound - Can't Quit (this sounds like early '95, even thogh Kurupt mentions 93, but I think it's part of the storytelling)

Heltah Skeltah featuring The Dogg Pound - Brownsville II Long Beach [released in 98.BUT this track has a slighlty updated version of the beat from the above track.Daz recycled his verse from Don't Stop with Nas, and Kurupt recycles his second verse from the above Don't Quit track.I also suspect this was recorded during the time 'Pac was working with Boot Camp Click]

The Dogg Pound - Started

The Dogg Pound featuring Nas - Don't Stop, Keep Goin' (released in 2002, but even Nas hadn't rapped like he does on here since '95.The "Fuck Death Row" was added by Daz upon releasing the album, I suppose]

The Dogg Pound featuring 2Pac - Don't Stop (I don't have this track, but I believe it's just Pac instead of Nas?I'd appreciate info about it)

Kurupt - That's My

The Dogg Pound - I Roc Mics

The Dogg Pound - I Don't Care What People Say

Kurupt - Up, Down 'N Around (don't know anything about this, I just have it and it's Kurupt ripping it on some dope G-Funk beat)

Tommy Hill (Ram Squad) featuring Cory Ak, Ruggedness & Kurupt - Mission Impossible

Happened to notice this on another site I frequent.
Was this your thread or did someone jack your list  ???    ;D
BTW Props for your trouble compiling all of this info.

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116964
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:50:42 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #1412 on: January 10, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »
also, "These Reasons" and "DPG 4 Life" is the SAME track. kurupt didn't re-record anythin, his aca was recycled for the remix prod. by Overdose - Daz did the o.g...

other than dat, the list is really well-made.. props

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #1413 on: January 11, 2010, 03:01:17 AM »
@fatbox, thanks for the additions man, I need to check those songs out.And yes, Ride On was released in '97, I should probably put it on the list.I went through all the 57 pages and I got like 7 track names (links were dead) for Kurupt tracks from that era, I will do a post about them too.And also, I'm absolutely positive that ram squad track doesn't feature 2002-2003 Kurupt.Impossible.His flow and rhymes give it waway, that verse had to have been recorded during the '90s.Either that or he did his best imitation of his old flow there

@Moon - yes I posted that list there too, with a hook-up cause they asked for one

And I never said kurupt re-recorded DPG 4 Life to make it These Reasons, you've cleared it up for me a while ago that it was the producer's job.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Will_B

« Reply #1414 on: January 11, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »
"Be With Me And My Homies", "Runnin' Fo' the Fence" "This Is Me" plus some others

These 3 are tracks I've read about be never heard. Have you got them? :)

Will_B

« Reply #1415 on: January 11, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »
also, "These Reasons" and "DPG 4 Life" is the SAME track. kurupt didn't re-record anythin, his aca was recycled for the remix prod. by Overdose - Daz did the o.g...

Interesting but can you be sure which one is the O.G./Remix?

I say because Overdose is also on the production on Dogg Food (Sooo Much Style - Prod by Kurupt, Mixed by Dr. Dre, Drum Programming by Overdose, Keys by Soopafly).

So back in 95 Kurupt was makin music with Overdose without Daz Dilly.

U see wut I be throwin up? :P

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #1416 on: January 11, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »
"Be With Me And My Homies", "Runnin' Fo' the Fence" "This Is Me" plus some others

These 3 are tracks I've read about be never heard. Have you got them? :)

Kurupt feat. Charlie Wilson & Val Young - Be With Me And My Homies
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71085222b71c26ae/

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #1417 on: January 11, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
Should this also be included on eazye's list ? Didn't see it.

LBC CREW ft. SNOOP DOGG, DOGG POUND, PRINCE ITAL JOE   Blueberry Indo (FULL ORIGINAL VERSION)
http://usershare.net/skvsxtuvnn4v

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1418 on: January 11, 2010, 11:32:03 PM »

LBC CREW ft. SNOOP DOGG, DOGG POUND, PRINCE ITAL JOE   Blueberry Indo (FULL ORIGINAL VERSION)

Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring The Dogg Pound and Prince Ital Joe - Blueberry (+the version with the Snoop intro from the LBC Crew Bootlegs)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #1419 on: January 12, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »

I overlooked that one...sorry  ;D

Will_B

« Reply #1420 on: January 12, 2010, 03:27:47 PM »
I know it's not strictly '96 Kurupt, but check out the DJ Fatal remix of Still Ballin if you didn't already 8)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #1421 on: January 12, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »
@fatbox, thanks for the additions man, I need to check those songs out.And yes, Ride On was released in '97, I should probably put it on the list.I went through all the 57 pages and I got like 7 track names (links were dead) for Kurupt tracks from that era, I will do a post about them too.And also, I'm absolutely positive that ram squad track doesn't feature 2002-2003 Kurupt.Impossible.His flow and rhymes give it waway, that verse had to have been recorded during the '90s.Either that or he did his best imitation of his old flow there

@Moon - yes I posted that list there too, with a hook-up cause they asked for one

And I never said kurupt re-recorded DPG 4 Life to make it These Reasons, you've cleared it up for me a while ago that it was the producer's job.

the reason why u fell like dat Ramsquad track is olschool-kurupt, is beause of the overall feel of the track is "old"- and it's also a poor vinyl-rip, which would give the impression dat it is some oldschool shit from The Apple.
dat track, "Mission Impossible", was featured (together wit another Kurupt-featured song) on an EP, Ramsquad put out in 2002 or 2003 in 300 copies..
u could get the impression dat it is an oldschool Kurupt-song, but it's not - the Philly group Ramsquad wasn't even active during those years, and Kurupt (who was singned to Death Row) was basicaly not allowed to collaborate wit anybody really, until he got out of his contract and left for Antra..
at best, it could've been recorded in 98 or 99 - Kurupt was reprisin his oldschool-style on some trax after he left Simon

will_b
the daz-produced version is the o.g., Overdose snatched the aca for the remix.  if u follow the pattern of the aca on the instrumental on the remix, u can even tell which one is the o.g.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1422 on: January 13, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »

the reason why u fell like dat Ramsquad track is olschool-kurupt, is beause of the overall feel of the track is "old"- and it's also a poor vinyl-rip, which would give the impression dat it is some oldschool shit from The Apple.
dat track, "Mission Impossible", was featured (together wit another Kurupt-featured song) on an EP, Ramsquad put out in 2002 or 2003 in 300 copies..
u could get the impression dat it is an oldschool Kurupt-song, but it's not - the Philly group Ramsquad wasn't even active during those years, and Kurupt (who was singned to Death Row) was basicaly not allowed to collaborate wit anybody really, until he got out of his contract and left for Antra..
at best, it could've been recorded in 98 or 99 - Kurupt was reprisin his oldschool-style on some trax after he left Simon

will_b
the daz-produced version is the o.g., Overdose snatched the aca for the remix.  if u follow the pattern of the aca on the instrumental on the remix, u can even tell which one is the o.g.
you are probably right, it's just that with ram squad having an album in '96, Kurupt using that flow and not being allowed to collaborate and I immediately thought that he actually recorded the song for their 96 album but the track couldn't be released due to his contract obligations

Okka

« Reply #1423 on: January 13, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »
Found a new one............. 8)

40 GLOCC ft. KURUPT, KOKANE   Judgement Day   (2009)
   http://usershare.net/q6ok30cg49he   or   http://www.mediafire.com/?zouz3wwinmx

Moon Knight, re-up this track for me homie. +1

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1424 on: January 13, 2010, 04:51:42 PM »
is the still ballin mix of kurupt?
is that kurupt on that or someone blended that song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.