Author Topic: lIL Wayne "If you diss me, I murder you, yo children, yo family I dont give a  (Read 1516 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck that nigga. A grown ass man voluntarily calling himself lil' whatever. Just to think back during those slave days, we hated when,the devil called us "boy", to belittle us, now we calling our self that.

Haha, listen to the 400 year old man here
devils never cease to amaze me. do some research before you come at the God. read a real book about real history.
Look, I don't care when Nat fucking Turner lived - all I know is the propaganda u and mrs Africa-We'll-Chop-Yo'-Hand-Off spreads around here is fucking disgusting. Go get a life. I KNOW you are just a alias, but that Friday dude is havin some real issues.

kemizt

Narrator

Look, I don't care when Nat fucking Turner lived - all I know is the propaganda u and mrs Africa-We'll-Chop-Yo'-Hand-Off spreads around here is fucking disgusting. Go get a life. I KNOW you are just a alias, but that Friday dude is havin some real issues.

Friday, LOL.  It's FODAY Sankoh, Mr. Stay Puft-lookin muh'fucka.  Go grab yourself a Slim Fast and get some sun for a change.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Friday, LOL.  It's FODAY Sankoh, Mr. Stay Puft-lookin muh'fucka.  Go grab yourself a Slim Fast and get some sun for a change.

didnt you die in 2003?

Narrator

didnt you die in 2003?

That is the official story.  But they should have known better.

PLANT

Lil Wayne, your SHITS WEAK!! 

what a homo  :P

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didnt you die in 2003?

That is the official story.  But they should have known better.

lol, ok. i await for you to rise from the dead, somehow get the RUF re-organized and get your revolution started.

swangin and bangin

Lil Wayne, your SHITS WEAK!! 

what a homo  :P
RIP

lol

jp

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Fuck that nigga. A grown ass man voluntarily calling himself lil' whatever. Just to think back during those slave days, we hated when,the devil called us "boy", to belittle us, now we calling our self that.

Haha, listen to the 400 year old man here
devils never cease to amaze me. do some research before you come at the God. read a real book about real history.
Propaganda , no propaganda if you think there will not be an all out revolution, then more than likely you will be one of the niggaz getting plugged while trying to kick that "can we all get along bullshit".

Narrator

lol, ok. i await for you to rise from the dead, somehow get the RUF re-organized and get your revolution started.

I never died, and R.U.F. never went away.

In case you're wondering, we made large arms purchases from Iran recently.  Them cats doin big thangs with their defense industry nowadays, and their product flooding the market.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
All I read is blablablabla... In other words, bullshit!

I'm out
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 12:43:21 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
does anyone take this gay boy serious... hez a fake ass blood!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
wayne

just mainstreem bullshit thats all he is
look at 50 came out in 03 gone by 07

look at quik came out in 1990 even earlier and lasted till ....infinity

y would ilisten to lil gayne when i got a balence and options cut right here

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i officially have beef with little wayne

Al Bundy

wayne

gotta disagree with you. lil wayne has some dope tracks. have you listened to any of his albums with a clear head? of course he's going to have a couple of shit tracks but what artist doesn't?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
wayne

gotta disagree with you. lil wayne has some dope tracks. have you listened to any of his albums with a clear head? of course he's going to have a couple of shit tracks but what artist doesn't?

hmm i surpose i need to but the way i think is.....y lsiten to a fake ass gay rapper sayin hes the best rapper in the world....when i can bump some spice 1 or some DPG.......thats just the way i think