Author Topic: Bow-Wow almost gets into a fight with Toure-video  (Read 709 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Bow-Wow almost gets into a fight with Toure-video
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »
^^^ maybe that's what has him so uptight now, the stress of an garbage album, reminds him of the bodyguard putting it up his butt; poor bow wow  :'(
and the fact that all his fans are teenyboppers :-\

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
Bow Wow needs to chill talking about he sold 3 million albums like 5 years ago everyone was selling 3 million then how many times have Ludacris and Ja Rule sold 3 million like every album they came out with on other hand Omarion seems like cool peoples he was very calm compared to Bow Wow in the 2nd vid

StevenQBosell

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »
LMAO, I don't even think Bow Wow believes all the hype he spewed on those 2  videos...

LOL @ Toure, those question were pretty funny. And then bow wow was trying to get gully, then all of a sudden says, "if you got a problem, you cna see D!(the bodyguard) :grumpy:

swangin and bangin

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 03:27:56 AM »
Bow Wow has no sense of humour  :grumpy:. Toure should have slapped the jizz out of his mouth for being a bitch.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 01:36:46 PM »
Bow Wow needs to chill talking about he sold 3 million albums like 5 years ago everyone was selling 3 million then how many times have Ludacris and Ja Rule sold 3 million like every album they came out with on other hand Omarion seems like cool peoples he was very calm compared to Bow Wow in the 2nd vid
ja?3 million every album?i don't think so homie and luda 2

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »
Did anyone hear a hint of T.I. in that first vid? :-\

I did.  He was like "Come see about it then homie" and I was like damn, this cat thinks he's really hard (no homo)

The Purple Champ

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 07:16:17 PM »
i will beat up bow wow given the chance.

bow wow sounds like a spoiled jealous younger brother.