Author Topic: Fagay...It's time to kill yourself.  (Read 142 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fagay...It's time to kill yourself.
« on: December 18, 2007, 02:19:29 PM »

Africans Have Jewish Ancestry

Genetic tests on the Lemba people of southern Africa show convincing evidence the Bantu-speaking tribe may be of Jewish ancestry.

A team of geneticists have discovered that Lemba men carry a DNA sequence that is distinctive to the cohanim, a hereditary set of Jewish priests. The priests are different from rabbis, and perform certain ritual roles.

The Lemba, who practice circumcision, keep one day a week holy and avoid eating pork or pig-like animals, have long asserted they are of Jewish heritage.

The discovery of the common DNA sequences stemmed from research being done into the Jewish tradition that priests are the descendants of Aaron, the elder brother of Moses.

An analysis of the male Y chromosome found in 1997 that a particular pattern of DNA changes was much more common among cohanim priests than among lay Jews. A population geneticist at Oxford University in England, took that discovery one step further.

``In studying the priesthood, we happened into this tool for distinguishing Jewish from non-Jewish populations.''  Unlike in other chromosomes, the genetic material of the Y chromosome remains more or less unchanged from generation to generation, making it a useful tool in discovering heritage, the newspaper reported.

The geneticist found a particular set of genetic mutations that was strongly associated with the priestly caste, not so common among lay Jews and very rare in non-Jewish populations. He then tested DNA samples collected from the Lemba.

Research showed that the proportion of Lemba men carrying the genetic signature of the priests were similar to those found among the major Jewish populations, strongly supporting the Lemba tradition of Jewish ancestry.

And the DNA sequences were particularly common among Lemba men who belong to the Buba clan, the senior of their 12 groups. The Lemba, from South Africa and Zimbabwe, believe they were led out of Judea by a man named Buba.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Fagay...It's time to kill yourself.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
This isnt new we are the original jews. and the so called "jew " that people have envisioned in they heads are frauds.

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 03:47:08 PM »
^^ LMAO, is your personality seriously like this or are you a fake like that Borat guy?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 04:04:57 PM »
^^ LMAO, is your personality seriously like this or are you a fake like that Borat guy?
why you trying to detour from the truth. what the fuck you think? im dead serious. Borat guy fuck that nigga. i remember when that bullshit ass movie came out. my mans work for the movies so I would just chill out with him. I remember seeing all those devils coming in to watch a movie with no significance. then you had your dumb niggas who want to be like they lil devil friends in school and watch that movie too.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 04:22:26 PM »
..Well There some jew in Ethiopia as far as i Know..
Plus some Tribes in Nigeria claim jewish ancestry as well!!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
..Well There some jew in Ethiopia as far as i Know..
Plus some Tribes in Nigeria claim jewish ancestry as well!!

there are large jewish communities in Ethiopia.

this is nothing new.

besides

most of the original jews were black.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 05:08:02 PM »
why you trying to detour from the truth. what the fuck you think? im dead serious. Borat guy fuck that nigga. i remember when that bullshit ass movie came out. my mans work for the movies so I would just chill out with him. I remember seeing all those devils coming in to watch a movie with no significance. then you had your dumb niggas who want to be like they lil devil friends in school and watch that movie too.

You dont know what a devil is, and when you do you wont be calling everyone thats not black a devil. I cant take you seriously (not that you care because you probably think im the devil). Have you ever seen the movie "The waterboy"? You remind of of the crazy ass mom lol.