Author Topic: What does Kobe Bryant, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Ving Rhimes..........  (Read 244 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Sidney Portier and Micheal Strahan have in common...                                                                                             

CAVEWOMEN!

The real niggaz denzel washington, will smith, micheal jordan, allen iverson, carmelo anthony have black beautiful women.  Thats why that nigga kobe will never be good like Jordan, first he got to get rid of that devil his with.

Blu Lacez

Nice List..but You Forgot..One Person, who inspired Music & worked with the Greatest at the height of thier success!!
Quincy Delight Jones Jr. is an American music impresario, conductor, record producer, musical arranger, film composer and trumpeter.

As Far as I Know, Married a white Woman!!
so this sort of throws your argument off a bit!
No Diss!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Nice List..but You Forgot..One Person, who inspired Music & worked with the Greatest at the height of thier success!!
Quincy Delight Jones Jr. is an American music impresario, conductor, record producer, musical arranger, film composer and trumpeter.

No Diss!

Yeah I forgot about that nigga, but he's a special one. Research more about that dude and you will see why. That nigga be doing some foul shit, thats real. I was basically pointing out the niggaz, where it wasn't obvious. All them niggaz are like that, when they get to the top. Whats the nigga name uummm LA Reid, all them niggaz licking n tossing the white man salad.

Blu Lacez

No Diss!

Yeah I forgot about that nigga, but he's a special one. Research more about that dude and you will see why. That nigga be doing some foul shit, thats real. I was basically pointing out the niggaz, where it wasn't obvious. All them niggaz are like that, when they get to the top. Whats the nigga name uummm LA Reid, all them niggaz licking n tossing the white man salad.

Quincy Jones, be doing some foul things??
like what???
LA Reid never heard anything Negative about Dude...
Xcept he was ousted from Arista due to his extravagant spending et al.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 11:38:19 AM by Blu Lacez™ »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

No Diss!

like what???

Quincy Jones is a flamming homo. you got to fuck him to get put on. shit. he must've picked up that foul ass habit white hang out with them devils in his executive office, sipping cocktails, and playing gold on a yacht. Pac was about to expose his ass, cuz the nigga pac was going out with his daughter and he tried to pull some gay shit with Pac, and pac wasnt having it. Moments later that nigga Pac dead, no leads, or nothing. dont forget Qunicy is a powerful man do to the numerous devils hes associated with.

Blu Lacez

No Diss!

like what???

Quincy Jones is a flamming homo. you got to fuck him to get put on. shit. he must've picked up that foul ass habit white hang out with them devils in his executive office, sipping cocktails, and playing gold on a yacht. Pac was about to expose his ass, cuz the nigga pac was going out with his daughter and he tried to pull some gay shit with Pac, and pac wasnt having it. Moments later that nigga Pac dead, no leads, or nothing. dont forget Qunicy is a powerful man do to the numerous devils hes associated with.

Whoa!!!!
That's a Big Accusation there!!!
Q.Jones aka 'the Dude' gay!!!!

Pac getting killed had nothing to do with Mr Jones sexual preference c'mon even you know that..
but damn Jones Gay????

Nat Turner-reincarnated

No Diss!

like what???

Whoa!!!!

Pac getting killed had nothing to do with Mr Jones sexual preference c'mon even you know that..
but damn Jones Gay????

Im so not even joking when i talk about this nigga. Look it up find out about how pac was with his daughter and pac was going to expose this homo ass nigga. true story.

Sikotic™

They are doing Allah's TRUE will.

Breeding with white women and causing our dominant phenotypes to be expressed in the progeny is the only realistic way to accomplish this. The barbaric means which you claim is the only way to rid the world of these devils is little more than a dream that will never come to reality. Stamping out the genes and DNA of the Caucasoids is the only true way we can successfully win the War on Pasty Skin and rid their presence on earth, my friend.

So I ask you this, my brothas, ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are, then take your dicks out and infect these white wuhmuhnz with the SEMEN OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Breeding with white women and causing our dominant phenotypes to be expressed in the progeny is the only realistic way to accomplish this. The barbaric means which you claim is the only way to rid the world of these devils is little more than a dream that will never come to reality. Stamping out the genes and DNA of the Caucasoids is the only true way we can successfully win the War on Pasty Skin and rid their presence on earth, my friend.

So I ask you this, my brothas, ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are, then take your dicks out and infect these white wuhmuhnz with the SEMEN OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good on having any sexual intercourse with cave women.

Sikotic™

Asian or Latina?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blu Lacez

No Diss!

like what???

Whoa!!!!

but damn Jones Gay????

Im so not even joking when i talk about this nigga. Look it up find out about how pac was with his daughter and pac was going to expose this homo ass nigga. true story.

I don't think it's real!!!
I'm not sure it would ahve done much to Jones's legacy..
unless u can prove it

Blu Lacez

..lol...Sikotic u r Sick!!!!!
lol infact LMAo!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 12:41:17 PM by Blu Lacez™ »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Asian or Latina?
Latina= white, so hell no. They think they the shit anyway. Bottom line blue & green eyes scare me. Asian nope. Nubian, Black, African, Black Carribean.. you getting my drift my nigga. u smell me?

Sikotic™

word bond.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Wheres Ice-T on that list?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"