Author Topic: Aint no fun if the homies cant have none (x factor)  (Read 213 times)

KURUPTION-81

Aint no fun if the homies cant have none (x factor)
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:29:08 PM »
obviusly fake as simon cowells top changes colour but its too funny

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

swangin and bangin

Re: Aint no fun if the homies cant have none (x factor)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 04:09:24 PM »
that shit was pretty funny

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:02:46 PM »
hahaha that was jokes

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »

Dude seriously, you need to take that pic out of your signature. No further comment needed. I´m off taking a cold shower.  :banana_dss:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:18 PM »

Dude seriously, you need to take that pic out of your signature. No further comment needed. I´m off taking a cold shower.  :banana_dss:

lol.

The strange thing was yday someone did remove it. I posted this thread and the myleene pic werent there so i looked at my profile and the had been removed from the link.

I didnt do it so fuck knows who did.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »

lol.

The strange thing was yday someone did remove it. I posted this thread and the myleene pic werent there so i looked at my profile and the had been removed from the link.

Some mod removed a picture from my sig that was about that size and left a message in it saying it was too big. Maybe someone did that to you and didn't bother letting you know.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 04:18:58 PM »

lol.

Some mod removed a picture from my sig that was about that size and left a message in it saying it was too big. Maybe someone did that to you and didn't bother letting you know.

yeah maybe.

if a mod pm's me to change it, i will.

People seem to like the pic though !

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 04:10:25 AM »
LOL, ill kid you not.. both dan le sac and scroobious pip are from my area, two of my mates are quite good friends with them. the short one's a producer and the bearded one pip is a poet.
< this is quite a clever track from them..