Author Topic: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter  (Read 363 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:21:49 PM »
you know what on this one my fault. When you posted that "you hadn't met any black with irish surnames" in my mind i thought you meant that there isnt blacks with irish surnames. My fault. I apologized on this one. I assumed and jumped to conclusions.

:o...I didn't see that coming. Ite peace then. Have a prop G and keep doing what you do.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »
you know what on this one my fault. When you posted that "you hadn't met any black with irish surnames" in my mind i thought you meant that there isnt blacks with irish surnames. My fault. I apologized on this one. I assumed and jumped to conclusions.

:o...I didn't see that coming. Ite peace then. Have a prop G and keep doing what you do.
thats what it is then. Its always peace with Blacks for me. I have no problem admitting when I'm incorrect you know. The devil on the other hand does.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »
hey mr black power guy do u have a life besides the internet? im not white or black but u are just fuckin stupid really comin on a website to do whatever it is u think u are doing man u need some pussy...white black brown yellow it dont matter just go out n get laid!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 03:48:57 PM by 909_Drifter »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »
hey mr black power guy do u hav a life besides the internet? im not white or black but u are just fuckin stupid really comin on a website to do whatever it is u thing u are doing man u need some pussy...white black brown yellow it dont matter just go out n get laid!
Now i found this interesting, nobody else gets asked if they have a life online if they talking about sports, jessica alba, beyonce, lakers, lil wayne, this or that threads etc. BUT when im dropping these lessons on ya all of a sudden its "Hey Mr. black power guy do you have a life besides internet". It is truly fascinating, how the devil works. But check this out that psychological  shit don't work on me. You got to come harder. You mad because im exposing the devils? Does the truth hurt? its okay I'll keep drillin you devils until there no pain and you just numb how about that. Come on man get on my level you really, really have to come better than that. You not white or black, so what are you then.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 04:47:56 PM »
Im mexican...Im just tired of black people trying to use the whole the white man is holding us down bullshit you guys arent the only ones strugling....Lol at you calling white people the devils haha are you really that scared of them, where are you from if you dont mind me asking?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
Im mexican...Im just tired of black people trying to use the whole the white man is holding us down bullshit you guys arent the only ones strugling....Lol at you calling white people the devils haha are you really that scared of them, where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
mexican oh okay I understand now it makes perfect sense. Do you happened to be a white mexican because I know how you mexicans favor the lighter complexioned, green/blue eyes, blond hair having individual (And please do not deny that). What does me calling people for what they are, devils have to do with me being scared of anybody?( Once again that psychological shit doesn't work with me try another route) Im from the east coast Jersey. I been around though Cali, Canada, Florida, Philly. What threads am i complaining about the white man is holding niggaz down!?!?!!?(once again if you going to try to get me come correct) There is no thread where im talking about the white man is holding niggaz down. Maybe you just conditioned by your familia not to like mayates porque you think they "feo" maybe or "tiene pelo malo".
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:27:22 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »
Lol where did i ever say i didnt like dark complextioned people..(thats what mayates really means), why would i be on a hip hop site if i didnt like black people?i have lots of black friend more black than white friends, you see there u go again with everyone is against black people lol im done with you, your fuckin ignorant. Your just as bad as this Devil you talk about

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »
Lol where did i ever say i didnt like dark complextioned people..(thats what mayates really means), why would i be on a hip hop site if i didnt like black people?i have lots of black friend more black than white friends, you see there u go again with everyone is against black people lol im done with you, your fuckin ignorant. Your just as bad as this Devil you talk about
Why you lying to yourself? they way you just said you sick n tired of black complaining about the white man holding them down, just summed u up. I also took notice that you avoided my questions. And believe me I know what mayate really reallly means, dont try to front like mexicans dont use that word to call blacks "niggers" Yes. I do know whats up.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
Be honest with us all Nat, are you or aren't you a caucasian? You are really coming off as a self hating white man. Take a look at yourself in the mirror then make a change.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »
Be honest with us all Nat, are you or aren't you a caucasian? You are really coming off as a self hating white man. Take a look at yourself in the mirror then make a change.
man you are something. Look at my posts and that nigga foday or what ever and who do you think is really black? I look in the mirror and I  see a Black man who ancestors were Kings and Queens, and has a rich history. does that answer your question. I aint changing shit unless things start to change.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 05:49:11 PM »
man you are something. Look at my posts and that nigga foday or what ever and who do you think is really black? I look in the mirror and I  see a Black man who ancestors were Kings and Queens, and has a rich history. does that answer your question. I aint changing shit unless things start to change.

thats a very ignorant attitude. just wait for the world around you to get better so you dont have to do any work now. just the nigger stereotype who has enough brains to hate himself so you spend time blaming the world for your problems. if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change, then your world will become better. stop your hatred. i want your next thread to be you reconciling with "white people". it's Christmas.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 06:32:04 PM »

thats a very ignorant attitude. just wait for the world around you to get better so you dont have to do any work now. just the nigger stereotype who has enough brains to hate himself so you spend time blaming the world for your problems. if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change, then your world will become better. stop your hatred. i want your next thread to be you reconciling with "white people". it's Christmas.
If you going to try to use something to cheer me up or so called release the hate out of me. Pleas don't start with Christmas 1.) its a pagan holiday 2.) its basically about money anyway. Believe me I try to make a change. I made a change in myself started reading about my history, my roots, Africa (basically all the shit they don't teach in these schools), talk to young niggaz about several things. You can all me a 'nigger' it doesn't bother me because I know that how you devils view us anyway. No matter how much money we got or if we graduated from a prestigious university we still niggers to u guys anyway.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 06:37:13 PM »
ur roots LOL you have probably never been to africa your roots are american history! So to break it to you but you are not african....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 06:51:10 PM »
ur roots LOL you have probably never been to africa your roots are american history! So to break it to you but you are not african....
One of the devils clever ruses. Try to severe Blacks ties to Africa. First these devils are like "go back to Africa where you come from monkey/mayate" Then not we aint African. You right I haven't been to Africa yet, so what does that mean I can't read about Africa or learn about the Dogon tribe. You cant be serious rite? these devils in these school system  a lot probably never been to europe but does that mean there roots arent in europe? Like come on you have to come correct when u trying to get at me. you make no sense and yet you try to call me stupid. tu eres loco. America is part of history too of course the dark part of it.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 09:15:30 PM »
mexican oh okay I understand now it makes perfect sense. Do you happened to be a white mexican because I know how you mexicans favor the lighter complexioned, green/blue eyes, blond hair having individual (And please do not deny that). What does me calling people for what they are, devils have to do with me being scared of anybody?( Once again that psychological shit doesn't work with me try another route) Im from the east coast Jersey. I been around though Cali, Canada, Florida, Philly. What threads am i complaining about the white man is holding niggaz down!?!?!!?(once again if you going to try to get me come correct) There is no thread where im talking about the white man is holding niggaz down. Maybe you just conditioned by your familia not to like mayates porque you think they "feo" maybe or "tiene pelo malo".

for reals u are one racist.  Just because hes mexican he has to hate dark skinned people and he has to call you mayete?  U need to stop ur stereo typing. 

As a salvadorian i aint never had no problems wit black people.  And as a latino my WHOLE family is dark skinned.  They make fun of me because im lighter then they are.
U do not want to be a light skinned latino cus they will make fun of u for it.  Everybody in my country are dark ass people wit dark ass hair and we are proud of that.

but for reals though.  U need to stop stereotyping peoples.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:21:41 PM by BigG »
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats