Author Topic: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!  (Read 599 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 09:57:06 AM »
LOL at still callin white people the "devil"

some of y'all racist cats trip tha fuck outta me
the truth is the truth no matter how harsh it is.

fuck whitey and blacky
thats more like it .

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
These banana ass aliases are too funny.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »
Races were meant to be mixed.

whats the deal with black dudes dating ugly white bitches? Ive never seen a black guy with a pretty white chick before. There always after the fat white trashy lookin bitches. Please Nat Turner, shed some of your educated views on this problem.
LM MUTHAFUCKIN' AO!!!!!!!!!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »
I hate to say it, but you do make a few good points. You get props for your balls my man.

A few times when I've met up with an administrator at my college or one of the higher-ups, I've been asked about whether I'm an athlete before they even check out my academic records.

That's offkey/racist on too many levels G. Have a prop.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 06:53:51 PM »

whats the deal with black dudes dating ugly white bitches? Ive never seen a black guy with a pretty white chick before. There always after the fat white trashy lookin bitches. Please Nat Turner, shed some of your educated views on this problem.
I truly don't believe that shit is true. When people do that their roots get weaker and weaker. Would you want you bartender mixing fucking water in your liquor? prolly not you'd be pissed like why you watering down my shit and you'd feel cheated?am i right? Same think with coffee, when you put milk in that shit, what happens? it weakens the coffee. Same shit when niggaz intermigle with these devils. our roots slowly start to vanish. and in a society such as this , we cant afford to have our roots disappers especially when these devils aint teach our-story instead they teach his- story.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 10:26:38 AM »

I truly don't believe that shit is true. When people do that their roots get weaker and weaker. Would you want you bartender mixing fucking water in your liquor? prolly not you'd be pissed like why you watering down my shit and you'd feel cheated?am i right? Same think with coffee, when you put milk in that shit, what happens? it weakens the coffee. Same shit when niggaz intermigle with these devils. our roots slowly start to vanish. and in a society such as this , we cant afford to have our roots disappers especially when these devils aint teach our-story instead they teach his- story.
The only thang that ain't good about that would be becuz the cultures. Mix races and cultures eventually disappear. Other than that I don't see nothing wrong with it. You like who you like. Race and color shouldn't even be thought of.

I know, I sound all serious and shit. It's whatever though. Lol.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 10:30:33 AM »

The only thang that ain't good about that would be becuz the cultures. Mix races and cultures eventually disappear. Other than that I don't see nothing wrong with it. You like who you like. Race and color shouldn't even be thought of.

nah its all good if you serious. the problem too many people arent serious you know. too much joking around , like lifes a game.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »

nah its all good if you serious. the problem too many people arent serious you know. too much joking around , like lifes a game.
I hear you homie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 11:19:13 AM »
very true, black guys like fat women, its natural.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 02:50:21 AM »
 had as any white bitches as black and lemme tell ya: black bitches are the craziest. ive been stalked by black chicks after i tossed them. theyre insane. a white girl doesnt usually do that. but on the record, i still love me some chocolate. gyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2007, 09:49:03 AM »
had as any white bitches as black and lemme tell ya: black bitches are the craziest. ive been stalked by black chicks after i tossed them. theyre insane. a white girl doesnt usually do that. but on the record, i still love me some chocolate. gyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
thats good to hear.