Author Topic: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing  (Read 5210 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »
^Why are you so sure that he would take away significantly more Republican votes, when running as an independent? I'm sure a lot of "democrats" are going to vote for him, too.

Btw how's that Giuliani bastard doing, ain't nobody talking bout him?

Paul got about 3x as many votes as Rudy in Iowa, which is amazing because the neocons there love the idea of killing muslims.  Have you seen his new campaign ad?  It's probably the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. 

I saw his ad and it was one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen in a while.  Like I said before if you think Bush is a war monger.  Rudy will make him look like a peace loving hippie.  Rudy is evil.  Life long New Yorkers know the deal with him.  They know he will be worse then Bush.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »

When congress gets together and comes up with various budgets, say $500 Billion allocated to various projects and municipalities across the country.  Ron vetoes, stating it is entirely too much money.  Well, Ron is grossly outnumbered and the decision is final - There will be $500 Billion allocated.  The next question is - Where?  Well guess what, if the question is no longer "how much" but "where", Ron is going to step up and fight for his constituents to get their tax dollars back.  Can your feeble mind grasp that concept or do I need to go below a 5th grader comprehension level for you?

Ron ran as a Libertarian in 1988.  That's the extent of his party affiliation.  He has been in the House as a Republican for 20 straight years, keeping his seat while many Repubs were ousted.  Reagan endorsed Ron Paul numerous times.

Paul's current platform of small governement, non-interventionist foreign policy, and decreased spending is the EXACT forum Bush ran under in 2000.  The difference being that your idol, George Bush is a corporate lobbyist whore and he lied his way to the top.  Paul isn't going to do that.

And again, you're a giant gaping pussy because you support the person who you perceive has the best chance to win.  You have no opinion or independant thought, you let a faceless mindless majority dictate your thought process.  I feel sorry for your mother.

And I thought you picked winners dipshit?  In case you didn't notice, Obama fucked Hillary up in Iowa and he's set to do it again in New Hampshire.  I mean, even when you try to pick the person that you think everyone else is gonna pick, you lose.  Which further emphasizes my earlier statement that I'd bet you lose regularly in life.

You just confirmed everything I was saying.  Ron Paul on record is against tax spending, but makes sure to get his portion of it.  Hypocrite. 

George Bush isn't my idol.  I just like making bitches like you get pissed.  God Bless George Bush!

Ron Paul, like I said, doesn't run as a libertarian because he cannot win as a libertarian.  So he runs where he can win; as a republican.  You're chiding me for voting for people that *can* win, when you're idol runs his entire political career in the wrong party because it's the only way he can get elected. 

The Hillary thing was a joke, only you're too intellectually devoid to get it.  Nearly everybody else on the entire messageboard caught it immediately... as it was intended. 

By the way; has Ron won anything yet?  So, basically, I'm still right, and you're still wrong, correct? 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »

When congress gets together and comes up with various budgets, say $500 Billion allocated to various projects and municipalities across the country.  Ron vetoes, stating it is entirely too much money.  Well, Ron is grossly outnumbered and the decision is final - There will be $500 Billion allocated.  The next question is - Where?  Well guess what, if the question is no longer "how much" but "where", Ron is going to step up and fight for his constituents to get their tax dollars back.  Can your feeble mind grasp that concept or do I need to go below a 5th grader comprehension level for you?

Ron ran as a Libertarian in 1988.  That's the extent of his party affiliation.  He has been in the House as a Republican for 20 straight years, keeping his seat while many Repubs were ousted.  Reagan endorsed Ron Paul numerous times.

Paul's current platform of small governement, non-interventionist foreign policy, and decreased spending is the EXACT forum Bush ran under in 2000.  The difference being that your idol, George Bush is a corporate lobbyist whore and he lied his way to the top.  Paul isn't going to do that.

And again, you're a giant gaping pussy because you support the person who you perceive has the best chance to win.  You have no opinion or independant thought, you let a faceless mindless majority dictate your thought process.  I feel sorry for your mother.

And I thought you picked winners dipshit?  In case you didn't notice, Obama fucked Hillary up in Iowa and he's set to do it again in New Hampshire.  I mean, even when you try to pick the person that you think everyone else is gonna pick, you lose.  Which further emphasizes my earlier statement that I'd bet you lose regularly in life.

You just confirmed everything I was saying.  Ron Paul on record is against tax spending, but makes sure to get his portion of it.  Hypocrite. 

George Bush isn't my idol.  I just like making bitches like you get pissed.  God Bless George Bush!

Ron Paul, like I said, doesn't run as a libertarian because he cannot win as a libertarian.  So he runs where he can win; as a republican.  You're chiding me for voting for people that *can* win, when you're idol runs his entire political career in the wrong party because it's the only way he can get elected. 

The Hillary thing was a joke, only you're too intellectually devoid to get it.  Nearly everybody else on the entire messageboard caught it immediately... as it was intended. 

By the way; has Ron won anything yet?  So, basically, I'm still right, and you're still wrong, correct? 

republican is just a party...you can be liberal, liberaltarian, moderate, conservative w.e...he's just a liberatarian slanted republican

Trauma-san

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 05:38:45 AM »
No.  He doesn't subscribe to Republican politics, he subscribes to Libertarian Politics.  He's ran as a libertarian, but the label libertarian tips everybody off that you're ineffective, so he changed his political affiliation to Republican, in order to be able to win votes.

The dumbass above is chiding me for voting for someone who has the potential to win.  Ron Paul changes his entire political affiliation based on his potential to win. 

Elevz

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »
As for Ron Paul not winning 'a fucking thing'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Republican_caucuses%2C_2008#Results_of_the_January_2008_caucuses

What's the yellow area doing on that map? ;)

Elevz

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
No.  He doesn't subscribe to Republican politics, he subscribes to Libertarian Politics.

Then what would 'Republican politics' be? Should that follow the guidelines of 'republicanism' or something? Well, peep game:
"Republicanism is the ideology of governing a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens. Republicanism always stands in opposition to aristocracy, oligarchy, and dictatorship. More broadly, it refers to a political system that protects liberty, especially by incorporating a rule of law that cannot be arbitrarily ignored by the government."

Then tell me, how is Ron Paul opposing to that?

He's ran as a libertarian, but the label libertarian tips everybody off that you're ineffective, so he changed his political affiliation to Republican, in order to be able to win votes.

The dumbass above is chiding me for voting for someone who has the potential to win.  Ron Paul changes his entire political affiliation based on his potential to win.

It just so happens that the USA have a very stiff constitutional system with only two big parties. If Ron Paul's a Republican libertarian, why shouldn't he run for Republican nominee? It's true, the Libertarian Party isn't likely to ever bring forth a president. Neither is the Green Party or the Constitution Party. Third party members simply don't get the attention it takes. It has very little to do with those parties not being trustworthy, and all the more with people such as yourself who live with a tunnel vision and who refuse to look any further than the obvious options.

So yeah, Ron Paul's a Republican libertarian. He's different from all the other candidates the Republicans have had in the past so many years. Does it matter though? Would you say the votes he's getting now aren't legitimate because of that? That if he gets elected, it's for fraudulent reasons - that people still don't approve of his political views and that they were mislead? Get real now.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »
Ron Paul is actually the closest to a traditional republican than all of the other establishment candidates.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »
No.  He doesn't subscribe to Republican politics, he subscribes to Libertarian Politics.  He's ran as a libertarian, but the label libertarian tips everybody off that you're ineffective, so he changed his political affiliation to Republican, in order to be able to win votes.

You cumstain, the traditional republicans were small government and non-interventionalist.  Your gods, the neocons, hijacked the party and changed it into a bunch of radical christians hell bent on war and bloated government in order to feed the Military Industrial Complex and Corporatism.  And they've conditioned you into believing that that is the definition of a Republican.  You do realize that the United States was founded as a REPUBLIC and not a democracy right?  And our founders were, get this, for a small federal government and states rights, and non-interventionist foreign policy.  Ron Paul is more Republican than any alleged Republican in years.

In case you haven't noticed, our political system is EXTREMELY biased towards a two party system.  I don't give a shit who you are, it's next to impossible to run and win as a third party candidate.  You can't get into debates, you can't get your name on ballots across the country, etc.

I'm not chiding you for supporting someone who has the potential to win.  I'm chiding you because your lack of independant thought lets others decide who is electable and who isn't. It's called having integrity and principals.  Maybe someday you'll develop those personality traits.  You view politics as a game and somehow feel better about yourself if the person you pick is the same as the majority.  Did you have a lot of trouble being accepted growing up?  Maybe didn't really have opinions of your own, just went with the crowd in order to fit in? 

And no, Paul hasn't won anything.  And I never made the claim that he would.  I just made the claim that whether you or anyone else think he is electable has zero impact on the fact that I'm supporting him.  I'm not a follower, I'm a leader.  You on the other hand, claimed that Hillary would win and so far she has lost.  Remember when you made all your bitchmade posts "I'm a winner, I pick winners".  Well looks like you ended up looking like a dumb fuck once again.  So keep on chasing fads and support who you think is going to win.  I mean how does somebody go from a staunch George Bush supporter to a Hillary Clinton supporter?  You're a joke bro.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2008, 05:31:09 PM »

You cumstain, the traditional republicans were small government and non-interventionalist.  Your gods, the neocons, hijacked the party and changed it into a bunch of radical christians hell bent on war and bloated government in order to feed the Military Industrial Complex and Corporatism.  And they've conditioned you into believing that that is the definition of a Republican.  You do realize that the United States was founded as a REPUBLIC and not a democracy right?  And our founders were, get this, for a small federal government and states rights, and non-interventionist foreign policy.  Ron Paul is more Republican than any alleged Republican in years.

In case you haven't noticed, our political system is EXTREMELY biased towards a two party system.  I don't give a shit who you are, it's next to impossible to run and win as a third party candidate.  You can't get into debates, you can't get your name on ballots across the country, etc.

I'm not chiding you for supporting someone who has the potential to win.  I'm chiding you because your lack of independant thought lets others decide who is electable and who isn't. It's called having integrity and principals.  Maybe someday you'll develop those personality traits.  You view politics as a game and somehow feel better about yourself if the person you pick is the same as the majority.  Did you have a lot of trouble being accepted growing up?  Maybe didn't really have opinions of your own, just went with the crowd in order to fit in? 

And no, Paul hasn't won anything.  And I never made the claim that he would.  I just made the claim that whether you or anyone else think he is electable has zero impact on the fact that I'm supporting him.  I'm not a follower, I'm a leader.  You on the other hand, claimed that Hillary would win and so far she has lost.  Remember when you made all your bitchmade posts "I'm a winner, I pick winners".  Well looks like you ended up looking like a dumb fuck once again.  So keep on chasing fads and support who you think is going to win.  I mean how does somebody go from a staunch George Bush supporter to a Hillary Clinton supporter?  You're a joke bro.

NO, the traditional Republican are people like the Rocafellers and George Bush Sr. Ronald Reagan changed the Republican party forever, and now it's more libertarian leaning, but it's NEVER been a libertarian party. Eisenhower was more liberal than Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon wanted to work on health care and expand on education, and long time Republican leader was Gerald Ford who never looked like a libertarian. Reagan himself was not a total libertarian himself.

Trauma-san

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
I just checked, looks like Ron Paul is running wayyyyyy behind in New Hampshire.  For those keeping track, here's what's happend so far.

1. Iowa - Ron Paul Lost. 
2. Wyoming - Ron  Paul Lost.
3. New Hampshire - Ron Paul is in the process of losing.

By the end of the day, I should be able to update on the situation in New Hampshire, but by all accounts and measures, it looks like the outcome is going to be that Ron Paul Loses. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2008, 05:33:50 AM »
You sure proved the doubters wrong! Legendary work!  I'm expecting a book from you on this groundbreaking work. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2008, 05:36:16 AM »
Well, no I won't be having a book come out.  There's not enough people interested in Ron Paul to sell it. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »
I just checked, looks like Ron Paul is running wayyyyyy behind in New Hampshire.  For those keeping track, here's what's happend so far.

1. Iowa - Ron Paul Lost. 
2. Wyoming - Ron  Paul Lost.

By the end of the day, I should be able to update on the situation in New Hampshire, but by all accounts and measures, it looks like the outcome is going to be that Ron Paul Loses. 

I hope Hillary wins it all in November just to spite you.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2008, 10:29:22 AM »

Not even 10% of the votes are in yet. And Paul isn't looking to win NH, just get a good showing (third place) to keep momentum going. Step your game up.

Elevz

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2008, 10:42:37 AM »
Indeed, would you say a third place for Ron Paul in New Hampshire would be a bad thing? They'll have him put above Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani... I say Ron Paul is doing very nice so far.

Edit: I'm not so sure about the legitimacy of my sources though :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:53:47 AM by Eleven 2 Three »