Poll

Pick 1

Agree
17 (65.4%)
Disagree
9 (34.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Agree/Disagree?  (Read 459 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Agree/Disagree?
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
People who always have to talk about how much swag they have have no swag at all.

*Real music*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/djUBMK-iJrQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/djUBMK-iJrQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Agree/Disagree?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:27 AM »
if u got real swag u don't have 2 say a word it's in ur actions

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »
i agree. Swagger has taken over rap. It is now cooler to look good, then to actually rap good. Hence all of these faggots selling ringtones ex. souljay boy, jim jones, cam'ron, juelz santana, MIMS ect.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 01:33:43 PM »
agree. but that shit goes for damn near everything. Anytime somebody overcompensates by telling you how much of something they have....they never have that much.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 02:10:23 PM »
i agree. Swagger has taken over rap. It is now cooler to look good, then to actually rap good. Hence all of these faggots selling ringtones ex. souljay boy, jim jones, cam'ron, juelz santana, MIMS ect.
that's real talk right there homie and that ringtone b.s. is making these fools look like they doing some big stuff....everybody that u named had major ringtone sells im not 2 sure about cam but the rest of them have and it makes it seem like they doing some real big shit...silly ass gay hooks+fake ass swagger=ringtone sensation

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 02:22:15 PM »
Disagree

kemizt

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
all these song in threads is annoyin as fuck when u got ur headphones in and listenin to itunes.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »
but this song is tight.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 05:50:41 PM »
tech nine is not the face of "real hip hop".

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 05:54:38 PM »
tech nine is not the face of "real hip hop".

you really dont kno shit if you think that, Tech is one da realest ever, one of the best.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »
^yeah, says the guy with the icp in his sig. look, tech nine fans like icp and also like kottonmouth kings, and its just this circle of shitty "rappers" that alot of people with no real hip hop background tend to cling too. id rather listen to ghosftace or nickatina, you know the people who tech nine jacked for their styles, instead of him.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
nickatina is good but he is no where near tech's level, you better ack's sumbody fo real, and for the record, the rest of ICP is garbage and the only real one is ABK (hence the picture) and how could you put kottonmouth kings in there, u serious? sounds like u kno more bout them than i do. i rarely meet someone who has anything bad to say about tech n9ne. you obviously mus listen to too much coutry music or sumthing, if you want man i can hook u up with sum real shit.

For the record, i hate g-unit but i would put up a pic of scrappy, i think D12 is pretty wack but i would put up a pic of proof, jus cuz the with the wrong crowd doesnt mean u can see the same about all the members, every rapper has there own shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »
^yeah, says the guy with the icp in his sig. look, tech nine fans like icp and also like kottonmouth kings, and its just this circle of shitty "rappers" that alot of people with no real hip hop background tend to cling too. id rather listen to ghosftace or nickatina, you know the people who tech nine jacked for their styles, instead of him.

LMAO@Tech N9ne jackin Nickatina and Ghostface...Priceless.

Tech has a unique style of his own...Ghostface and Nickatina are both up there, but Tech's shit is still fresher.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »
^^lol stop it elior, you dont know shit from shinola when it comes to anything outside of kobies underwear. thats why daz never showed at ur barmitsvah.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 10:19:07 PM »
nik this is probably the only time i will ever agree wiuth you.... you're still afucking jerk off though lol.