Author Topic: It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens  (Read 120 times)

herpes

It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:33:43 AM »
C'mon someone else finish it off for me

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/juBEue3L4LE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/juBEue3L4LE</a>

*waits for spice to tell me old school rap is yucky*

Al Bundy

Re: It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »
tommy i don't have a problem with you or spice but do you have a fetish for spice? because every time i read a post from you it usually has something to do with spice and that's pretty suspect  ???

herpes

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »
tommy i don't have a problem with you or spice but do you have a fetish for spice? because every time i read a post from you it usually has something to do with spice and that's pretty suspect  ???
Point blank... I dont like Spice... He can't get into a discussion like a man when someone disagrees with him.  So fuck him, he's a piece of shit and a closet homo.  He'll look at this thread and say ewww old school rap.  He's this new generation of so called rap fans that are just turning the genre into further garbage.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »
I dont have anything against SPice , after all it is a forum on the internet but.....

The guy is clearly dillusional and takes his love for a artist way too seriously and it becomes to the point where its ridiculous wich is why i think some people have beef with him.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
cool joint, the elf looks like steve nash.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 10:30:42 PM »
Moms cookin chicken and collard greens...

-KIDRENEGADE-