Author Topic: Lunatic and Chamillitary....  (Read 957 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lunatic and Chamillitary....
« on: December 23, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »
and i got jess alba pregnant as well

i'll slam my dick in a car door if the fins beat the pats (on homo)

o..m..g :rubeyes: :yikes:
:D
i wouldn't actually do it LOL, but that's a symbol of how confident i am the pats will destroy :D

thank god lol.

:camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp:
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Lunatic and Chamillitary....
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »
we need to start a "Real World: Dubcc" like right now. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 07:54:37 PM »
ur a fuckin loser. what was gay bout that ???

i was saying NO way the fins were gonna beat the pats & put it in a joke which had nothing 2 do with something "gay" but only dumb & immature. Get off my dick already.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Snoop Dogg

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »
those 2 have taken fagdom to another level my nizzles

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
LOL you guys must really have no lives.

do you go from thread to thread looking for my convos to make them sound homo? i mean i understand you wanna make fun of everything that can be looked at in a homo way cuz you just wanna hide ur true feelings about boys, but one day ur just gunna have to come out of the closet ;D

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »

do you go from thread to thread looking for my convos to make them sound homo? i mean i understand you wanna make fun of everything that can be looked at in a homo way cuz you just wanna hide ur true feelings about boys, but one day ur just gunna have to come out of the closet ;D

I think dude came out already with that pink in his thread ;D

props to Cham and Lunatic these dudes hating must have something missing in their lives to start making fun of people over the internet

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »

I think dude came out already with that pink in his thread ;D

props to Cham and Lunatic these dudes hating must have something missing in their lives to start making fun of people over the internet

props gotti, i see you homie 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
i see u gotti. +1

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
ur a fuckin loser. what was gay bout that ???

i was saying NO way the fins were gonna beat the pats & put it in a joke which had nothing 2 do with something "gay" but only dumb & immature. Get off my dick already.

"ill slam my dick"
"omg"
"jk"
"thank god"  <------- the fact that he cares so much about the well-being of your dick is fucking homo
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 09:38:12 PM »
"ill slam my dick"
"omg"
"jk"
"thank god"  <------- the fact that he cares so much about the well-being of your dick is fucking homo
he was saying "omg" at how much that would hurt. he said thank god because just imagining the pain that would cause is unbearable. either get ya mind out the gutter or be a lil mature.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 09:41:31 PM »
"ill slam my dick"
"omg"
"jk"
he was saying "omg" at how much that would hurt. he said thank god because just imagining the pain that would cause is unbearable. either get ya mind out the gutter or be a lil mature.

Aight for real... if you had to choose between Chamillitary and T.I., who would you pick?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »
"ill slam my dick"
"omg"
"jk"

Aight for real... if you had to choose between Chamillitary and T.I., who would you pick?
ur a loser with homo thoughts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »
lol is this jamal serious? :laugh:
i respect kain more than this dude (that dude has got like 11 posts and a -100 karma lol)
ohh and jamal, its offically off limits to call luna a t.i. dickrider, cuz you've shown ur true dickriding colors :laugh:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 10:14:22 PM »
its offically off limits to call luna a t.i. dickrider, cuz you've shown ur true dickriding colors :laugh:

LMAO @ this fag standing up for his boyfriend... joint-checking account, co-signing ass niggas

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 10:17:56 PM »
its offically off limits to call luna a t.i. dickrider, cuz you've shown ur true dickriding colors :laugh:

LMAO @ this fag standing up for his boyfriend... joint-checking account, co-signing ass niggas

i'm actually tryin to help you so you dont look lik a hypocrite everytime you say summin, that prolly has to do wit me or luna, cuz you seem pretty obseesed.