Author Topic: Why is this bitch Crooked I ALWAYS dropping subliminal disses against Snoop?  (Read 1660 times)

Mygla

Crooked I is a nobody..... And I don't think he'll ever amount to anything big. Look at Saigon and Papoose, they've had more hype the last two years than Crooked has had in the last ten, and I don't think they'll blow up either... So Crooked's fucked.

He should stop trying to make a platinum album, and just release a real album for the fans (maybe he'll sell 20-30 thousand)

therealwest

• 'G'
^^ Mickey? lol dude is head of their promotion team what he's doing? Nothin but myspace bulletins. Those hip hop weeklys are actually the only promotion Treacherous gets right now. When that French magazine was looking for an interview with Crooked I I plugged em with Mickey and two weeks later he still hadn't replied to them on myspace, fucked up ain't it? Hopefully now that they have Crook's phone number this will happen. Sometimes I think that us as fans have done more to promote Crooked I than anybody at Treacherous... lol that Crooked I for Best Westcoast lyrical assassin campaign was us. When they dropped NWA, we were the only ones calling those fuckin radio stations to try to get it some plays... Besides that do you think its normal thats this is us who have to find informations on Crooked I? Thats the people over at the dynasty online community who found most of these collabos Crooked has done... We were like 10 people pre-ordering that Crooked I live DVD and then when nothing comes out nobody gives us an explanation for this not being released (ok I know Phoenix owes Crook some 237,000 dollars) The same thing happened with those fucked copies of LADR... Hopefully with that Hip Hop Weekly album we'll have something to support and push to other rap listeners...

if you dont know something dont speak on it because personally know mickey and  his not only head of promotions [ just cus it said that when nwa was leaked[ he does everything else there too... ask crooked or the other artist how valuable he is and see what they say homeboy!.

by the way why do you think hip hop weekly is so big mickeys the one who got it out there ask anyone
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:56:05 PM by therealwest »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
trust me on this, if Crooked was so nice he'd of dropped an album a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

sure he can free style nice but that doesn't mean shit when it comes to albums, see Cassidy who can freestyle but drops wack ass albumd

shit  Jin is even a better example

Jin is more relevent in hip hop right now then crooked
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Mickey? lol dude is head of their promotion team what he's doing? Nothin but myspace bulletins. Those hip hop weeklys are actually the only promotion Treacherous gets right now. When that French magazine was looking for an interview with Crooked I I plugged em with Mickey and two weeks later he still hadn't replied to them on myspace, fucked up ain't it? Hopefully now that they have Crook's phone number this will happen. Sometimes I think that us as fans have done more to promote Crooked I than anybody at Treacherous... lol that Crooked I for Best Westcoast lyrical assassin campaign was us. When they dropped NWA, we were the only ones calling those fuckin radio stations to try to get it some plays... Besides that do you think its normal thats this is us who have to find informations on Crooked I? Thats the people over at the dynasty online community who found most of these collabos Crooked has done... We were like 10 people pre-ordering that Crooked I live DVD and then when nothing comes out nobody gives us an explanation for this not being released (ok I know Phoenix owes Crook some 237,000 dollars) The same thing happened with those fucked copies of LADR... Hopefully with that Hip Hop Weekly album we'll have something to support and push to other rap listeners...

if you dont know something dont speak on it because personally know mickey and  his not only head of promotions [ just cus it said that when nwa was leaked[ he does everything else there too... ask crooked or the other artist how valuable he is and see what they say homeboy!.

by the way why do you think hip hop weekly is so big mickeys the one who got it out there ask anyone

Mickey is a good guy... and he's hustled to get those Hip Hop Weeklys on just about every site... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crook may be an amazing rapper but truth is....look at snoop, he released an album crooked and pretty much most others can only dream on releasing....snoop is a living legend, he aint got time for crooked, crook needs to worry about himself more and less of snoop
real spit

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
so this is what i got so far.

Long Beach Iz Active -- was chillin in the shack, bumpin that crooked i. herd a subliminal message aimed at snoop, he then chucked his crystal light on the deck and said "WHAT DID HE SAY ABOUT ME"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i think long beach active is 1 of snoop doggs kids

KURUPTION-81

i dont see what the issue is with crook dropping some subliminals at snoop.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

kemizt

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

nigga claiming to be the boss of the west yet he's too scared to mention Snoop by name
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire

nigga claiming to be the boss of the west yet he's too scared to mention Snoop by name

yea i hate all this boss claiming bullshit hes the last person on the lsit for boss of the west....the boss is never the young guy with the smallist discog ever its the old wise mother fucker with 20 albums......so thats ras kassy out the running as well

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Check ya pms.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think long beach active is 1 of snoop doggs kids

well i think he came thru a time machine like from 1995 and hes been stuck here at the "present" time an hes freaking out cuz snoop dogg came out with "Sexual Seduction"

;D

Blood$

Beef or Not : Both Snoop and Crooked are cool.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
yo im telling you, thats snoop doggs alleged son "long beach is active"  do me a favor tell your dad to step out the game