Author Topic: Congratulations Patriots  (Read 2089 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Congratulations Patriots
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »
why everyone hate on the pats.....everyone does that hey ..the pats jus got caught but still they stopped and still ran the table...they got caught after the first game and then when 15-0...brady throws for 50tds and moss catches 23...i mean why hate they are a great team....bengals are my team but i cant deny the great accomplishments this team has done...one of the best teams all time

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »
why everyone hate on the pats.....everyone does that hey ..the pats jus got caught but still they stopped and still ran the table...they got caught after the first game and then when 15-0...brady throws for 50tds and moss catches 23...i mean why hate they are a great team....bengals are my team but i cant deny the great accomplishments this team has done...one of the best teams all time
whats that sound?

another Bengal getting arrested
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »
whats that sound?

wats that sound?

sounds like a little girl crying

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »
whats that sound?

wats that sound?

sounds like a little girl crying

you think my feelings are hurt? ???
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »
What are people gonna say when they win it all..I cant wait to hear what Shallow says...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 05:18:37 PM »
What are people gonna say when they win it all..I cant wait to hear what Shallow says...

the best team to ever go 18-0.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »

19-0

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »

19-0

caught cheating*