Author Topic: 40 GLOCC SAYS FUCK WEST COAST ARTIST!!!  (Read 1346 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: 40 GLOCC SAYS FUCK WEST COAST ARTIST!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
40 Glocc keeps trying anything for attention. He is a nobody. He tries to make it obvious he is with G-Unit, but nobody cares. Then he makes that video for "So Hyphy" popping a bunch of pills and trying to copy every Bay Area song he heard in the last year. There's enough songs from the Bay talking about that shit, we don't need to hear his wack version of that shit. He is a joke.
I got a bird's eye view

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »
wow??????,,this guy sound like he mad at 40 glocc lol how does he try to make it obvious he is with gunit?lol isnt that what he supposed to do? if u are from some where for example texas state dont u let people know?duhh holmes you sound like a idiot! or another rapper hateing behind the computor monitor i see him repping his new lable zoolife  just like he rep infamous gunit he realest rapper to date to me and what he said was the truth ey.sounds like a bit of jealousy!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:11:30 PM by duccc »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
40 Glocc keeps trying anything for attention. He is a nobody. He tries to make it obvious he is with G-Unit, but nobody cares. Then he makes that video for "So Hyphy" popping a bunch of pills and trying to copy every Bay Area song he heard in the last year. There's enough songs from the Bay talking about that shit, we don't need to hear his wack version of that shit. He is a joke.

yea man 40 jsut a nother rapper we could of have done without

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 12:45:12 AM »
wow??????,,this guy sound like he mad at 40 glocc lol how does he try to make it obvious he is with gunit?lol isnt that what he supposed to do? if u are from some where for example texas state dont u let people know?duhh holmes you sound like a idiot! or another rapper hateing behind the computor monitor i see him repping his new lable zoolife  just like he rep infamous gunit he realest rapper to date to me and what he said was the truth ey.sounds like a bit of jealousy!
The guy with 40 Glocc's nuts in his mouth says I sound like an idiot?? Of course he reps G-Unit, it's all he has, and he still has no buzz. He is just a marketing tool like 50 wanted with Game until he broke out, so now him and Spider are trying to copy that blueprint. On the bright side, I'm glad that 40 Glocc just wants to post stupid comments on the internet now, it's better than hearing his garbage ass music.
I got a bird's eye view

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2008, 03:44:58 AM »
40 Glocc is not on G-Unit, he's on Infamous records, therefore a Mobb Deep affiliate.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2008, 04:01:14 AM »
MOST WEST COAST ARTIST ARE FULL OF SHIT AND ARE NOT KNOWN OUTSIDE OF A 100 MILE RADIUS..AND GET AIR PLAY IN L.A AND NOBODY IN THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THEY ARE

he's speaking nothing but the thruth.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2008, 08:27:37 AM »
NA, FUCK YOU 40 GLOCC. WeST cOAsT IS wHERe ITs AT!

Who's this wanna be thug ass cat?

I think Michael Jackson lookin fo yo lil ass. He gon "Beeeeeeat it, beeeeeeat iiiit" (no homo)..
shUt Yo DuMB BitCH AsS uP
WAnnA BeE ThUG nigA@ c0Me To th3 818 And FInd Out WhO We BE

the 818?  isn't that a part of bel air?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

evo

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »
Hes right, but 40 who?

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2008, 10:15:09 AM »
this is some bullshit

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »
40 Glocc is not on G-Unit, he's on Infamous records, therefore a Mobb Deep affiliate.

what???
what are mobb deep then

guilty by affliation

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
40 reps infamous/gunit and he startin his lable zoolife wit zoo babiez and and other artist and they hott.and he still repin infamous/gunit i cant tell that he is garbage his my space gets more attention that alot of westcoast rappers.?explain that

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »
The guy with 40 Glocc's nuts in his mouth says I sound like an idiot?? Of course he reps G-Unit, it's all he has, and he still has no buzz. He is just a marketing tool like 50 wanted with Game until he broke out, so now him and Spider are trying to copy that blueprint. On the bright side, I'm glad that 40 Glocc just wants to post stupid comments on the internet now, it's better than hearing his garbage ass music.
YOU R A FUCKING IDIOT!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 04:28:42 PM »
YOU R A FUCKING IDIOT!!
Go back to Toys'R'Us little kid, you still haven't disproved anything that I've said. Of course you can point out the underground folks who don't even come close to making money off their music, but there are several West Coast artists from L.A, San Diego, the Bay and the rest who are way more known than him. 40 Glocc falls into the category he is talking about, nobody in his own city even cares about him, he hasn't accomplished much even with the G-Unit/Infamous advertising power. That could change, but right now he is not relevant. Here's how great 40 Glocc is: copying off watered-down and old Bay slang, looking like an E-tarded nobody.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyE6JxLeUdg&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DyE6JxLeUdg&amp;rel=1</a>
I got a bird's eye view

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2008, 02:31:52 AM »
YOU R A FUCKING IDIOT!!
Go back to Toys'R'Us little kid, you still haven't disproved anything that I've said. Of course you can point out the underground folks who don't even come close to making money off their music, but there are several West Coast artists from L.A, San Diego, the Bay and the rest who are way more known than him. 40 Glocc falls into the category he is talking about, nobody in his own city even cares about him, he hasn't accomplished much even with the G-Unit/Infamous advertising power. That could change, but right now he is not relevant. Here's how great 40 Glocc is: copying off watered-down and old Bay slang, looking like an E-tarded nobody.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyE6JxLeUdg&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DyE6JxLeUdg&amp;rel=1</a>
WELL HERE IS A NEW SONG UP FOR FREE  DOWNLOAD ON HIS PAGE FEAT AKON HE IS LIVE RIGHT NOW TALKI SHIT BOUT THE WEST HAHAHAHA..WWW,MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC

DUCC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 06:44:49 AM »
i like his new song very mich 40 glocc makes best music out the west right now