Author Topic: Will 2008 be the year of the reformation and detox  (Read 177 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will 2008 be the year of the reformation and detox
« on: January 01, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »
alright how many of you actually belive that aftermath is going to take over in 2008 i dont see it happening and dre will keep saying im not satasifed with this track or that track i dont think anything will comeout from aftermath in 2008 honestly i think artists are going to get tired of it and might even leave aftermath im hoping reformation and detox comes out this year but we have waited long enough and now detox is more of a joke now then something to antecipate what do you guys think ?

AnybodyKilla

Re: Will 2008 be the year of the reformation and detox
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »
Im 99% sure they aint dropping this year!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »
detox aint never coming out
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
BUT u might just The Reformation drop at the end of the year, and thats if ur lucky, but Detox, not anytime soon, if ever!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »
It's this year or never. My predictions:

- Eminem: he's gonna drop this year 100%, everybody from Obie to D12, to Dre and 50 confirmed that. I'm thinking of a March release date.
- Stat Quo:I really wanna hear this album, the tracklist and production credits look dope as hell and it's been getting great reviews but he ain't doing shit to put his name out there. So, I have no idea what's gonna happen with this project.
- 50: was planning on releasing BISD in Feb, but with Curtis pushback and G-Unit album on the way, he ain't gonna drop this year.
- Bishop: is grinding, releasing new material in a reasonable time frame, has another 3 mixtapes planned for the 1st quarter of 08. They should drop the album in summer or September
- Dre: who knows ? We might get another bullshit excuse but Dre ain't dumb. He knows that he can't play with the fans too long and after he said what he said in the last couple interviews, it must drop in the last quarter of 08. If not, fuck a Detox.
Joel, Busta, Marhsa: all depends on Detox, if it doesn't drop in 08, someone might squeeze in, if it does 2009 it is.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »
ive been saying it for years that detox wont come out ever

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »
lol@west coast fans for waitin all these years thinking "dETOX IS GONNA BRING THE WEST BACC HAHAHA" get down with other shit till it drops,and it will just don't need to give no release date for it,shocc people and drop a bomb unexpectedly on some 9/11 shit, we need a new way to drop albums,and if it's done this week don't worry about 1st week sales and all that,cause it's gonna sell anyway,and bring bacc that old feeling about albums,when we didn't know when them bitches was really dropping yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »
lol@west coast fans for waitin all these years thinking "dETOX IS GONNA BRING THE WEST BACC HAHAHA" get down with other shit till it drops,and it will just don't need to give no release date for it,shocc people and drop a bomb unexpectedly on some 9/11 shit, we need a new way to drop albums,and if it's done this week don't worry about 1st week sales and all that,cause it's gonna sell anyway,and bring bacc that old feeling about albums,when we didn't know when them bitches was really dropping yell

i bet you IF detox ever sees light its gonn a have lot of east coast niggas on it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
i would say that we first see REFORMATION  than DETOX. if detox wont drop i dont care i wont waste my time for waiting for this album 8) but if reformation one advice to B.lamont leave AFTERMATH and release ur album independent

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »
Fuck Dre,Snoop and Detox on some real shit...If artist like Crooked,O.Cruz dont blow in 08 im givin up on rap...atleast until i sober up lol Holla!

messi19

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »
i would say that we first see REFORMATION  than DETOX. if detox wont drop i dont care i wont waste my time for waiting for this album 8) but if reformation one advice to B.lamont leave AFTERMATH and release ur album independent

I dont think thats a good idea because almost nobody knows who Bishop is so the album won't really make any noise therefor they prolly gon release Detox first and then Reformation which means Reformation is prolly out in 09, which makes Bishop Lamont the first rapper (i think) to make a debut album at 30.