Author Topic: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!  (Read 1720 times)

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
Re: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
Snoop Didn't say the see word but everybody knew he was one when he stated he wasfrom Long Beach -aint nuthin but.  Speakin of nuthin But That Dre video Gthang he had the Lbsee all on his chest.   Murda was the case Dpg them niggas stayed talkin bout some blue and grey or blue cortez.  Suge got them outta a couple situations they was bout 2 get smashed on by Damus
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

Quadruple OG

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
this thread is fucking lame

agreed, this is what happens when Newbs go wild

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »
Snoop Didn't say the see word but everybody knew he was one when he stated he wasfrom Long Beach -aint nuthin but.  Speakin of nuthin But That Dre video Gthang he had the Lbsee all on his chest.   Murda was the case Dpg them niggas stayed talkin bout some blue and grey or blue cortez.  Suge got them outta a couple situations they was bout 2 get smashed on by Damus

Agreed I aint never said that the nigga didnt represent. He did that fo show! Im just saying he was not using the word sparingly when he was signed to the Row. The nigga never said Crip or Cuzz in any of his songs when he was signed to Death Row. One idiot got on here and said he said it on 10 lil crips. He was on death row when he did that song. That came out on his doggystyle Geffen label. I'm just saying if you a crip and I mean for real u was scared to say it when on Death Row but soon as u get off you super crip and syaing that shit everywhere. To me thats just not 100 and aint noone proved me wrong on this fact! Find me a song he did while on the row where he said Crip or Cuzz and i will gladly give tht person their props. i just dont know of any and it was something I noticed and I just wanted to point it out

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 09:27:30 PM »
Its like cuzz, blood, gangbangin and everybody in the party doin dope slangin - 2 of america's most wanted

Hey yo I got the sack as I usually does, Young Gotti in the back seat fucked up cuzz
man its a shame how my gang gangbang no disrespect but hey we run thangs
In a brand new .........eight ball sippin, dogg pound crippin - gangsta walk

I'm a D-P-G-C for life
I do what I feel and I do what I like

ain't that a trip, how I'm a crip, but I won't hesitate to dust another crip - C-walkin

I don't smash on niggas thats smaller than me, I bust on niggas thats big like me, like the D-P-G-C - sixx minutes

and cuzz I ain't even slippin when I'm all alone... - Buss'n rocks
What up cuzz - Buss'n Rocks

Wow, either Beautiful is the first snoop dogg song you ever heard, or you are just completely dumb to think that snoop didn't claim crip on deathrow and advertise it like hell

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:55:31 PM by acgrundy »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »
"throw up da ´c´".

bigpimpin20

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 02:49:08 AM »
Outrageous Distributionyou you got exaples talkin bout death row like it was bangin on wax. nigga they was there like 1 family b & c. quik, oftb relativez they was and still are coll with snoop and them. oftb & quik aint in good terms with suge right now its about respect.
killin any color that aint our color -daz dillinger-rr&gb <---how suge could let that one get released (cuz there was some kind of respect)

Okka

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2008, 04:58:20 AM »
Find me a song he did while on the row where he said Crip or Cuzz and i will gladly give tht person their props. i just dont know of any and it was something I noticed and I just wanted to point it out

I allready said it you dumb muthafucka, "C-Walkin"

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 05:46:14 AM »
thats it.
look: DR was a label run by Blood(s).at the same time they had: snoop,daz,kurupt,nate,soopafly,warren g,bad azz,tray deee,c-style(s),etc.
on the other hand: oftb, young soldierz,quik,tha relativez,redrum,bloody mary,etc. I THOUGHT CRIPS KILL BLOODS AND BLOODS KILL CRIPS!
Westside Connection: Mack Dime (Blood), Dub-C (Crip), IN THE SAME GROUP!

killin any color that aint our color -daz dillinger-rr&gb <---how suge could let that one get released
(lol,in what song?)
when snoop says "from da depths of the sea" he means LONGBEACH, not "C", if it was so the song would be censored or something.[/color][/b][/i]

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 06:06:57 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 06:06:51 AM »
killin any color that aint our color -daz dillinger-rr&gb <---how suge could let that one get released
(lol,in what song?)

Daz Dillinger-Retaliation, Revenge And Get Back (1998) - 09. Retaliation, Revenge And Get Back

"See we bang for this colour and only this colour
Kill any colour, that ain't our colour"

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 07:05:35 AM »
Find me a song he did while on the row where he said Crip or Cuzz and i will gladly give tht person their props. i just dont know of any and it was something I noticed and I just wanted to point it out

Obviously your an idiot that was Kurupt bitch I said Snoop!

Okka

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 07:08:44 AM »

Naaw homie, i don't know if you ever heard of "Dead Man Walkin"?

http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/snoopdog/dead_man/c_walkin.snp.txt

I can post the muthafuckin song, if you don't fuckin believe it. Kurupt IS NOT on this song...

bigpimpin20

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 07:30:51 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

HAha Bieetch i don't know are you def, dum, high, retardet or all 4 in 1 busta ass you dont know shit and cut off that "CC" worldplay thats played-out sucka!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 07:57:56 AM »
Bieetch i don't know are you def, dum, high, retardet or all 4 in 1 busta ass you dont know shit
lol i found my sig.

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 08:18:23 AM »

"Buss'n rocks" is on the Top Dogg album homie, don't you mean "Hit rocks"? :-)

thats it.
look: DR was a label run by Blood(s).at the same time they had: snoop,daz,kurupt,nate,soopafly,warren g,bad azz,tray deee,c-style(s),etc.
on the other hand: oftb, young soldierz,quik,tha relativez,redrum,bloody mary,etc. I THOUGHT CRIPS KILL BLOODS AND BLOODS KILL CRIPS!
Westside Connection: Mack Dime (Blood), Dub-C (Crip), IN THE SAME GROUP!

(lol,in what song?)
when snoop says "from da depths of the sea" he means LONGBEACH, not "C", if it was so the song would be censored or something.[/color][/b][/i]

and um, yeah i think he means C, cause to every concert i've been to with snoopy, he has throwd up the C, when he sang it. The same goes in 'the up in smoke tour', if you've seen the dvd :)

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 08:51:23 AM »

"Buss'n rocks" is on the Top Dogg album homie, don't you mean "Hit rocks"? :-)
Shit, those 2 songs are the shit! Same lyrics but different ways to rip the beats!