Author Topic: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June  (Read 1339 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »
you're stupis messi... Nobody releases a tight album every year... Those that do, release mediocre shit at best.

Naw but i mean 2 years is 2 much IMO. Snoop dropped his album a week after Game and is droppin his shit in February, even thougu he dont need to cuz he already deep. But Game is a young cat he gotta deliver cuz he's the one besides Snoop/Cube and all the other legends that u think about when u think about the west so when dude stays away TOO LONG the people just hops to the next artist.

Snoop with his last 2 albums has released them 2 years apart.

Yeah and i just said it isn't a good idea IMO. And Snoop is already a legend, and he's prolly the most popular rapper out there. But like i said
Game is a young cat and comes from an era were record sales means success to people, especially lil kids. And therefor, he needs to stay more in the limelight to sell more records IF he want A&R's to give more deals to people out West. But like i said i dont give a fuck bout sales and popularity LIKE DAT, only if it can help the west, which it can. Other than that i just want a dope album with mixtape-lyrics and im done.

Lets be honest though, regardless of how long he spends between albums, he is gonna sell less records than his last album because more and more people are downloading illegally everyday. He is still as much in the limelight now as he was when he released his last album.

Well i agree on the first part, but def. not the second. I mean dude been caught up with the new son, court cases and all but u hardly ever see homie at awards and shit. Look dont get me wrong, im not like those 106 & park kids that cares about that BUT u know how kids are, as soon as u gone for 2 long either they forget about u cuz its been 2 long since they've seen u, or they go after the next hot thing. All of a sudden EVERY lil 15 year old girl like Wayne, even though he's been rappin for like 10 years or sum. All of a sudden he's the so called "best rapper alive" outta nowhere. U gotta understand these people, shockingly alot of adults to, just follows the bandwagon. I mean u actually got 30 year olds sayin he's the best rapper EVER. My point is, they like the rapper thats on TV and all that everyday.

Real talk lol. They only like this BET and MTV mafuckas, that make hits all the time cause they got fuckin Akon and T-Pain on the hook, guys like Weezy are relevent threwout the year, so he got more of a fan base, dudes like Game are relevent for like a year n then take a year off n then come back, u loose fans like that!!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »
techniec and eastwood - thats ma dudes!!! need to collab again!!!! cube,quik (game must be fukkin stupid dont makin second song wit quik), nate, snoop (or theres to much snoop), jay rock, bishop, glasses malone,      and productions from battlecat and dre.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2008, 05:04:38 PM »
yea IMO keep it west showcase our talent i culd understand nas and jay (although i personally dont like his style he is good) but other than that get a mix of the new cats and old heads definitely hope dj quik shows up on this as well as jay rock, juice, tech, east, cube, and i guess some others put all the new dudes on some long song called the new west or somethin haha...oh yeah get crooked on there

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

messi19

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »
you're stupis messi... Nobody releases a tight album every year... Those that do, release mediocre shit at best.

Naw but i mean 2 years is 2 much IMO. Snoop dropped his album a week after Game and is droppin his shit in February, even thougu he dont need to cuz he already deep. But Game is a young cat he gotta deliver cuz he's the one besides Snoop/Cube and all the other legends that u think about when u think about the west so when dude stays away TOO LONG the people just hops to the next artist.

Snoop with his last 2 albums has released them 2 years apart.

Yeah and i just said it isn't a good idea IMO. And Snoop is already a legend, and he's prolly the most popular rapper out there. But like i said
Game is a young cat and comes from an era were record sales means success to people, especially lil kids. And therefor, he needs to stay more in the limelight to sell more records IF he want A&R's to give more deals to people out West. But like i said i dont give a fuck bout sales and popularity LIKE DAT, only if it can help the west, which it can. Other than that i just want a dope album with mixtape-lyrics and im done.

Lets be honest though, regardless of how long he spends between albums, he is gonna sell less records than his last album because more and more people are downloading illegally everyday. He is still as much in the limelight now as he was when he released his last album.

Well i agree on the first part, but def. not the second. I mean dude been caught up with the new son, court cases and all but u hardly ever see homie at awards and shit. Look dont get me wrong, im not like those 106 & park kids that cares about that BUT u know how kids are, as soon as u gone for 2 long either they forget about u cuz its been 2 long since they've seen u, or they go after the next hot thing. All of a sudden EVERY lil 15 year old girl like Wayne, even though he's been rappin for like 10 years or sum. All of a sudden he's the so called "best rapper alive" outta nowhere. U gotta understand these people, shockingly alot of adults to, just follows the bandwagon. I mean u actually got 30 year olds sayin he's the best rapper EVER. My point is, they like the rapper thats on TV and all that everyday.

Real talk lol. They only like this BET and MTV mafuckas, that make hits all the time cause they got fuckin Akon and T-Pain on the hook, guys like Weezy are relevent threwout the year, so he got more of a fan base, dudes like Game are relevent for like a year n then take a year off n then come back, u loose fans like that!!!

Exactly my point. But i do believe that after Wayne drops his album people are goin to stop followin him like dat anymore, i unno is just have that feelin.

And as far as features: Nas, Crooked I, Snoop, Cube, Jay Rock + Juice on 1 or 2 tracks then thats about it. Yall make it seem like this is a compilation album or sum. Like homie sayin Techniec, Eastwood, Cube, Quik, Nate, Snoop, Jay Rock, Glasses, Bishop..seems to me you wanna hear more about his features and stuff like dat rather then hear dude rap himself, no hatin shit but its seems like dat.

Edit: Damn, just noticed dude made a thread about the same thing i just said LOL.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:04:05 PM by messi19 »

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »
Game definatly has to hook up with Quik and put some of his material on LAX..