Author Topic: Quote of the day.  (Read 149 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Quote of the day.
« on: January 03, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
Muhammad Ali -"Aint no Viet Cong ever called me nigger"

Sikotic™

Re: Quote of the day.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 05:06:48 PM »
His career woulda been so much greater if he didn't get locked up for that vietnam war shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »
His career woulda been so much greater if he didn't get locked up for that vietnam war shit.
another example of the devils trickology. I wouldn't go fight in a war for this country. Shit I tell Uncle Sam and all these devils why the fuck don't you take your rifles and sent your sons and daughters out there to fight cowards. I always get into argument with my good friends who joined the army on some patriotic shit, like "I love my country, Im going to defend it 'till the end" -FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »
another example of the devils trickology. I wouldn't go fight in a war for this country. Shit I tell Uncle Sam and all these devils why the fuck don't you take your rifles and sent your sons and daughters out there to fight cowards. I always get into argument with my good friends who joined the army on some patriotic shit, like "I love my country, Im going to defend it 'till the end" -FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.
For once, I agree with you 100%

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »
For once, I agree with you 100%
thats what it is. hotep!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »

problem is, joining the Military doesnt necessarily mean youre "defending the country" lol. Defending against who? Last time I checked, we occupy other countries....they dont occupy us. We go to war on other countries soil, not ours. There are no Iraqi tanks rollin through my neighborhood. So who the fuck are we defending against? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 06:06:30 PM »

problem is, joining the Military doesnt necessarily mean youre "defending the country" lol. Defending against who? Last time I checked, we occupy other countries....they dont occupy us. We go to war on other countries soil, not ours. There are no Iraqi tanks rollin through my neighborhood. So who the fuck are we defending against? lol
I dont know if you tryin to get at me but anyway. thats why I said on some patriotic shit. and even though we doing the occupying dont front like them devils aint putting that illusion that were are the victims.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 06:13:10 PM »

I dont know if you tryin to get at me but anyway. thats why I said on some patriotic shit. and even though we doing the occupying dont front like them devils aint putting that illusion that were are the victims.

naw man, im laughin at people who join the military under the assumption that they are defending the country. I feel for some of em, cus theyre pawns. The Military preys on people who have nowhere else to go (kind of like a gang) and recruits them under the falsehood that they will be defending their country and be a hero. Little do they know, they wont be defending us, theyll be attacking others and forgotten about by their country (or government rather).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
Military recruiters got dirty tactics too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 06:59:40 PM »
Those fucking recruiters are dicks.  This is how they talk about people that they get to join....

"Oh yeah man, I got another in the system...ready to go!" 

WTF, it's like if they are talking about a fucking fantasy football draft. 

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 05:08:18 AM »
Ricccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy