Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1265 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
great thread + 1 pimp

Lindon

• 'G'
major props to Luni on this thread.  8)

great to hear new sh*t from Knoc and those mashin' and the bounce joints bump. knoc is one of few who are creative with the music sound wise. dude uses his voice brilliantly and distinctively imo. good to hear he is over his problems and is back on the grind.

Luni, do you know if the dude out of dfw is tight with any other fort worth rappers / groups like genacide etc, would be good to see knoc hook up with 6'2".

smegma

Cool. I'm interested in hearing this. Lunatic, could you post all the songs in this thread in a zip or rar file?

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
props luna good to hear more about knoc good to see he gonna be comin out wit some music

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Lunatic

i ain't to sure bout knoc bein tight with any others from texas...big tyme is all i know about

and bty Deztined sent me the mp3 for "Bounce"!!  it'll be up here in a minute 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Knocturnal, Knawledg, Ripacut - Bounce
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6290948fb1ff16/

more coming tomorrow or soon after!!

D~Nice

great to hear new sh*t from Knoc and those mashin' and the bounce joints bump. knoc is one of few who are creative with the music sound wise. dude uses his voice brilliantly and distinctively imo. good to hear he is over his problems and is back on the grind.

Luni, do you know if the dude out of dfw is tight with any other fort worth rappers / groups like genacide etc, would be good to see knoc hook up with 6'2".

That would be a great question if Luna is granted a interview for dubCNN.
So staff,what´s up? How about letting Luna do a Knoc´interview for you guys like D-Nice suggested?
Let´s get it crackin while shit is in motion or Luna could help out Styles with his interview for www.raptalk.net

Shit might as well, or at least let him sit in on it.

ToOoOoN!!!

So staff,what´s up? How about letting Luna do a Knoc´interview for you guys like D-Nice suggested?
Let´s get it crackin while shit is in motion or Luna could help out Styles with his interview for www.raptalk.net

im with it if you guys let lunatic interview knoc  8) just giving my support for the homie  8)

D~Nice

im with it if you guys let lunatic interview knoc  8) just giving my support for the homie  8)

Same here.

Lunatic

I appreciate it boys

Lindon

• 'G'

Same here.

it has to happen  ;D

Knocturnal, Knawledg, Ripacut - Bounce
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6290948fb1ff16/

more coming tomorrow or soon after!!

dope cut this, props homie. I think of all these that i've heard, i'm feeling mashin' most.

Lunatic

^good to hear homie. "Bounce" is my fav!!

everybody take advantage of that mp3, i had 2 work for it LOL!!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

No homo? lol nah but good lookin on puttin in "work" to get us the music! Things are lookin good for Knoc...

Lunatic

No homo? lol nah but good lookin on puttin in "work" to get us the music! Things are lookin good for Knoc...
LMAO. none of that homo shit ofcourse :P

i'm doin what i can..i know some ppl will likely miss out on that mp3, so as i get more music from them, i will start a new thread with all the mp3s on the first post 8)

they sure are man

Lunatic

i think a new thread will be better. i'm sure many that left comments have stopped checkin this thread already.