Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1281 times)

AnybodyKilla

Im sure some cats on here can rip it off there, RIPPER OFFERS DO YA THANG!!!

Lunatic

damn..the BIG HOMIE of mine Styles of raptalk has posted my article on the front page of raptalk

http://www.raptalk.net/news/Knoc-turnalFormsNewGroupMathMadix.php

check it out y'all 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Just finished talking with MathMadix Producer Deztined. He spoke 2 Knoc, and Knoc gave him the green light to provide me mp3s to TWO songs. Deztined will be sending me them tomorrow

check back in this thread y'all ;)

D~Nice

damn..the BIG HOMIE of mine Styles of raptalk has posted my article on the front page of raptalk

http://www.raptalk.net/news/Knoc-turnalFormsNewGroupMathMadix.php

check it out y'all 8)

GEEAH!!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just finished talking with MathMadix Producer Deztined. He spoke 2 Knoc, and Knoc gave him the green light to provide me mp3s to TWO songs. Deztined will be sending me them tomorrow

Do you know which tracks yet? Please tell me "Bounce" is one of them :)

Lunatic

unfortunately i do not know. but i imagine bounce is 1 of them seeing as the whole convo about me asking for songs began when i requested bounce ;)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

unfortunately i do not know. but i imagine bounce is 1 of them seeing as the whole convo about me asking for songs began when i requested bounce ;)
That's what's up right there! Tell em the big homie Proof waitin to bump somethin real nice in the ride of the weekend :)

D~Nice

Styles or Dubcnn should set up a interview and let you conduct it. Or at least be in on it.

Lunatic

Styles or Dubcnn should set up a interview and let you conduct it. Or at least be in on it.
that would be dope!! lol

D~Nice

that would be dope!! lol

Seriously. Look at how Noncentz got started.

Lunatic

very true.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that would be dope!! lol

How do you only have 6 posts homie? I thought you been around here for a minute?

D~Nice

that would be dope!! lol

How do you only have 6 posts homie? I thought you been around here for a minute?

LONG LONG LONG LONG STORY.  ;D Somebody deleted my account.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that would be dope!! lol

LONG LONG LONG LONG STORY.  ;D Somebody deleted my account.
aight it's all gravy. Glad to have you around here tho bro.

Lunatic

just finished speaking with the homie Big Tyme once agian. The "bounce n roll" joint i told y'all 2 hear on his myspace in the o.g post, is now available for download on his page!! to save y'all the trouble, i upped it for all of y'all!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/620238447d9e4d/

also Tyme let me know he'll be sending me more Big Tyme/Knoc songs ;)

stay tuned...