Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1255 times)

Lunatic

Man did not have a chance to thank you for this before man but I appreciate all the work you have been putting in on the forum. I am a big Knoc fan and now to hear about all these projects coming up for him is cool. He is such a unique artist IMO. If and when either Raptalk or Dubcnn do a interview I petition if they don't offer it to you that you be in on it or if not do it yourself. I am dead serious. Shit I am sure we would help you come up with some questions. I ain't putting Dubcnn on blast but I definitely think you have created a lane with this and if they can assist you in any way to make that happen that would be dope.
I appreciate it D. I know you are a big knoc fan & would be just as excited as I am about all this news. Raptalk will be doing an interview with these boys, when is still up in the air. I believe Styles is going to arrange that today. If dubcnn wants, I would try and arrange an interview for them as well. I am bout 99.9% sure they'd be down with that. The homie big tyme was so grateful for this little article I put together, and is really psyched about the interview with raptalk. I'm sure another interview with dubcnn would have him equally as happy. I would love to be apart of it, but it's their choice really. I wouldn't hold a grudge if they do it themselves. They're call really. I'm sure questions wouldn't be a problem haha. +1 D

Yeah that is what I like about this forum. We have some people that know the music and are fans. And as a artists most can't help but be impressed by that. And hopefully it shows some people Luna KNOWS his hip hop.
for sure man. props for all this homie 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

Man did not have a chance to thank you for this before man but I appreciate all the work you have been putting in on the forum. I am a big Knoc fan and now to hear about all these projects coming up for him is cool. He is such a unique artist IMO. If and when either Raptalk or Dubcnn do a interview I petition if they don't offer it to you that you be in on it or if not do it yourself. I am dead serious. Shit I am sure we would help you come up with some questions. I ain't putting Dubcnn on blast but I definitely think you have created a lane with this and if they can assist you in any way to make that happen that would be dope.
I appreciate it D. I know you are a big knoc fan & would be just as excited as I am about all this news. Raptalk will be doing an interview with these boys, when is still up in the air. I believe Styles is going to arrange that today. If dubcnn wants, I would try and arrange an interview for them as well. I am bout 99.9% sure they'd be down with that. The homie big tyme was so grateful for this little article I put together, and is really psyched about the interview with raptalk. I'm sure another interview with dubcnn would have him equally as happy. I would love to be apart of it, but it's their choice really. I wouldn't hold a grudge if they do it themselves. They're call really. I'm sure questions wouldn't be a problem haha. +1 D

Yeah that is what I like about this forum. We have some people that know the music and are fans. And as a artists most can't help but be impressed by that. And hopefully it shows some people Luna KNOWS his hip hop.

I'll prop ya in a couple days. I got alot of work to do in the meantime. LMAO!

Lunatic

I'll prop ya in a couple days. I got alot of work to do in the meantime. LMAO!
LMAO. almost there ;)

D~Nice

When is that mixtape dropping?

Lunatic

this mixtape is actually already out. But Knawledg told me it's just some street shit, not even sold in stores. I am trying to get my hands on it ;)

Knawledg said if he finds time, he'll send me a copy in the mail

D~Nice

this mixtape is actually already out. But Knawledg told me it's just some street shit, not even sold in stores. I am trying to get my hands on it ;)

Shit, I need to holla at these cats.

Lunatic

LOL for real. get at them man, they good dudes

D~Nice

Not even so much on the "hook-up" tip but I think it's cool when artists interact with the fans like this.

Lunatic

Not even so much on the "hook-up" tip but I think it's cool when artists interact with the fans like this.
it really is. all the guys have been extremely nice

Lunatic

just a little more info from Knawledg. The songs "Mashin" (was posted in mp3 format in the o.g post) & "Bounce" (the one y'all for the mp3 of) are actually going to be on HIS solo album entitled "based on a true story", so most likely not appearing on a MathMadix group project (still a chance they could). All good though y'all, look out for more info as i get it!!

D~Nice

just a little more info from Knawledg. The songs "Mashin" (was posted in mp3 format in the o.g post) & "Bounce" (the one y'all for the mp3 of) are actually going to be on HIS solo album entitled "based on a true story", so most likely not appearing on a MathMadix group project (still a chance they could). All good though y'all, look out for more info as i get it!!

Mashin is the shit.

Lunatic

Mashin is the shit.
for real man. I'm tellin y'all, this is lookin good. Not only has Knoc found some tight rappers, but tight producers as well. These projects are mostly (if not all) going to be produced by Deztined & J.Beam and they got lots of talent on the boards as you can see judging off these records. Bounce seems like it should be an l.a anthem out there 8)

I forgot to mention peep the MathMadix myspace page & the song "california" is also for the Knawledg solo

D~Nice

Mashin is the shit.
for real man. I'm tellin y'all, this is lookin good. Not only has Knoc found some tight rappers, but tight producers as well. These projects are mostly (if not all) going to be produced by Deztined & J.Beam and they got lots of talent on the boards as you can see judging off these records. Bounce seems like it should be an l.a anthem out there 8)

I just got off of J.Beam's myspace. He does have some heat rocks for beats.

Lunatic

Mashin is the shit.

I just got off of J.Beam's myspace. He does have some heat rocks for beats.
exactly man. shit is lookin real good. beam workin on his album as well, everything is being planned out perfectly. All 5 members pretty much have their solos ready + the group project

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin lil homie,im feelin that mashin shit...props