Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1264 times)

Lunatic

What it do y'all?? I post here right now with some juicy info for all the Knoc-turn'al fans. Seems like he been gone for a while, huh? Well he's been puttin together a new group called "MathMadix" and workin on some side projects.

The MathMadix consists of Knoc-turn'al, Knawledg, Ripacut, J.Beam & Big Tyme. All Members (besides Big Tyme who is from Texas) are from Cali. They are currently workin on there debut album "It All Adds Up" & are in the midst of landing a major label deal. The group album will drop after Knoc-turn'al drops his "book of knoc" album and Knawledg will also drop his debut "based on a true story". On a side note, Knawledg is Knoc's #1 protege right now.

I ain't only come with news, also with audio for all y'all!! This first joint is for J.Beam's solo album which will be entitled "200 proof" and will feature knoc-turn'al, nate dogg, tash and more. This song is called "mashin" and features knoc-turn'al & knawledg. http://www.zshare.net/audio/6193276f1c1eff/

Also check out Beam's myspace for other audio and news from his debut album
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71613829

The rest of the audio here will be heard on their myspace pages seeing as "mashin" is the only track up for download.

Peep the myspace of MathMadix member & Knocturnal protege "Knawledg" and you'll find not one, but two joints with knoc. The first is entitled "lil bit" and features knoc and david banner with prod coming from banner himself. Second comes "half way trust you" which is just Knawledg & Knoc. I HIGHLY recommend this one as Knoc KILLS his verse. Also a track by MathMadix for the debut album entitled "grain grippin" can be found on there by Knawledg, Ripacut & Big Tyme. A smoother cut, but dope nonetheless.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11764950

On the official MathMadix myspace page you'll hear snippets of 4 songs and it is unclear why they haven't been released in full. Nonetheless all 4 are dope and 1 even features Jayo Felony!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=130405795

Next up peep the myspace of MathMadix member "Big Tyme" and he also hooked up with knoc for a sure club banger entitled "bounce n roll" This one is dope y'all!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=151375810

while there peep out his other songs. He's currently preppin his debut album as well set to drop sometime after the MathMadix project.

I also got my hands on a joint off the upcoming MathMadix album entitled "bounce" and it'll sure have y'all doin that man!!

take this link  http://livemyhustle.net/lmhUserView.aspx?userId=30  and on the left you'll see a little scroll menu. at the bottom of that mini menu it says ">>knoc-turn'al-Mathmadix -bounce" click that and the song starts playing!! the track was produced by Deztined and peep his myspace here, dude is mad talented
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=252273628

leave comments y'all, gettin all the info + puttin this together took ALOT of work...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
LOL Knocturnal looks like a fuccin crackhead! He has got to be the biggest fuccin loser ever. Ho wthe fuk you get in the game doing shit with Dre and then fall off the face of the earth. oh yeah thats right La Confidential wouldnt let u go. He is actually talented to bad the pipe gotta hold of this bum ass nigga!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I'll check it..gotta support if its good!!!!

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
they sound fucking dope, i hope knoccturnal is doing ok, for a while i heard he was on drugs,

Lunatic

they sound fucking dope, i hope knoccturnal is doing ok, for a while i heard he was on drugs,
he had an alcohol problem. He went 2 rehab (this was quite some time ago) and he is fine now. don't worry bout him homie, he's focused!! peep the info & music dog, i'm sure you'll enjoy...

Lunatic

LOL Knocturnal looks like a fuccin crackhead! He has got to be the biggest fuccin loser ever. Ho wthe fuk you get in the game doing shit with Dre and then fall off the face of the earth. oh yeah thats right La Confidential wouldnt let u go. He is actually talented to bad the pipe gotta hold of this bum ass nigga!
Knoc is still very close with dre. He didn't "fall off the face of the earth" he's been preppin his next album + this MathMadix stuff.

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
homie i heard that knocs album might not drop on treacherous cause they have no distribution, plus i have also heard that the stuff on treacherous album was only produced by komplex, (reason jayo felony left) some have heard the album and have said its an ok, album no special mostly cause of the wack production from komplex, but is knoc lookin at another deal, the guys first album was a classic, i just hope treacherous dont fuck him over, u said he is workin on his solo album and this, is that solo the treacherous one

Lunatic

homie i heard that knocs album might not drop on treacherous cause they have no distribution, plus i have also heard that the stuff on treacherous album was only produced by komplex, (reason jayo felony left) some have heard the album and have said its an ok, album no special mostly cause of the wack production from komplex, but is knoc lookin at another deal, the guys first album was a classic, i just hope treacherous dont fuck him over, u said he is workin on his solo album and this, is that solo the treacherous one
unfortunately i don't have lots of info on the book of knoc. I have heard from Mickey and he said will get it in due time. I personally like Komplex & would have no problem if Komplex did the whole album. I do know MathMadix is looking at getting a major label deal right now and if so, i guess there is the possibility that Knoc would release the book of knoc with that label.

ToOoOoN!!!

those songs hits hard!!! it's always nice to hear some new knoc! cant wait for the book of knoc and the mathmasix cd! props luna for this!!!  8)

Snoopafly-1986

props Lunatic I always liked Knoc's flow hope dude is passed his problems 8)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Knoc is still very close with dre. He didn't "fall off the face of the earth" he's been preppin his next album + this MathMadix stuff.
Preppin how long does this nigga need to prep. Honeslty how long has it been since that last album he did that flopped miserably.

Lunatic

Preppin how long does this nigga need to prep. Honeslty how long has it been since that last album he did that flopped miserably.
calm down with the hate homie. The Way I Am didn't flop, it did good #s for a west coast artist. I believe it just missed out on being certified gold. Considering Elektra only gave him 1 video, i'd say that's pretty good. Elektra really fucked up with the promotion for his album.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
I'll Peep this shit Fo Sho!

Props!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

TRG

props Luna, those songs were nice, i'll be checkin new Knoc stuff when it comes out, but i cant say im fiending for it.. just take it as it comes.

Lunatic