Author Topic: Life's a bitch  (Read 1530 times)

herpes

Re: Life's a bitch
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »
welcome to my everyday

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »

The shit I went through last night was completely unrelated to me getting head in a parking lot. 

That's what you think...Energy is stronger than you think, my friend. Bottled up feelings create negative energy. Keep it BOSS. No need to cheat.

So if I slip and fall in the kitchen, it's not because the floor was slippery, it's because I was being an asshole?  Sorry, I don't believe in that cosmic shit.

Gotta look deeper into shit, homie.

So you believe if you walk around being positive and happy that nothing bad can ever happen to you?  That's ridiculous.  You can look at ANY situation that you've ever been in and find both a positive and negative connotation. 

I win $100 Million.  Woo hoo, I'm free as a motherfucker.  Nothing negative there right?  Well what if I quit my job because I don't need to work anymore.  My place of employment is being punished because I won the lottery.  And my boss was a great guy, I loved working for him, nothing but good things to say about him.  Well he's fucked because he just lost his best employee.  Did this happen to him because he swatted and killed a housefly?  Bad karma biting him in the ass?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »

The shit I went through last night was completely unrelated to me getting head in a parking lot. 

That's what you think...Energy is stronger than you think, my friend. Bottled up feelings create negative energy. Keep it BOSS. No need to cheat.

So if I slip and fall in the kitchen, it's not because the floor was slippery, it's because I was being an asshole?  Sorry, I don't believe in that cosmic shit.

So you believe if you walk around being positive and happy that nothing bad can ever happen to you?  That's ridiculous.  You can look at ANY situation that you've ever been in and find both a positive and negative connotation. 

I win $100 Million.  Woo hoo, I'm free as a motherfucker.  Nothing negative there right?  Well what if I quit my job because I don't need to work anymore.  My place of employment is being punished because I won the lottery.  And my boss was a great guy, I loved working for him, nothing but good things to say about him.  Well he's fucked because he just lost his best employee.  Did this happen to him because he swatted and killed a housefly?  Bad karma biting him in the ass?

LOL...you don't get it. Energy is a real thing. For example, when a dog is in the room, the dogs energy is there too. When the dog leaves the room, so does his energy. You can transfer energies. When a cheating dude is in the room, so is the energy of the cheating dude. Even if the fact that you cheated was only in your subconscious mind, it's still a negative energy that can get passed on. You can't bottle up shit like that...It'll always come back to bite you in the ass. It's not as simple as you're tryna make it out to be.

Just remember, being real and 100% truthful about your shit will keep you much happier throughout life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »

LOL...you don't get it. Energy is a real thing. For example, when a dog is in the room, the dogs energy is there too. When the dog leaves the room, so does his energy. You can transfer energies. When a cheating dude is in the room, so is the energy of the cheating dude. Even if the fact that you cheated was only in your subconscious mind, it's still a negative energy that can get passed on. You can't bottle up shit like that...It'll always come back to bite you in the ass. It's not as simple as you're tryna make it out to be.

Just remember, being real and 100% truthful about your shit will keep you much happier throughout life.

I agree 100% about being real and truthful and you will be much happier.  I'm far from perfect, and anybody that says otherwise is a complete liar.  NIK you've had numerous people on this board want to physically beat your ass.  Hell acgrundy even drove down to meet you to do so.  You're self righteousness in this thread is extremely hypocritical.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »

I agree 100% about being real and truthful and you will be much happier.  I'm far from perfect, and anybody that says otherwise is a complete liar.  NIK you've had numerous people on this board want to physically beat your ass.  Hell acgrundy even drove down to meet you to do so.  You're self righteousness in this thread is extremely hypocritical.

What are you talkin about? I always keep this mindset. And acgrundy wouldn't lay a finger on me, only because I'm a positive dude (+ I wasn't a pussy fag like he expected when he was drivin 6 hours to "play me in basketball"). If I was some dumb asshole with too much negative energy, we woulda' FOR SURE been fading...I don't think I'm a hypocrite, I always keep shit real (unless I'm slippin, which I try my hardest not to). NOBODY is perfect, though...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 11:00:43 PM »
If your dog dies tomorrow, it's because you forgot to put the toilet seat down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:14:40 AM »
homie tell what happend im fucked up too!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »
I believe in the karma and energy shit
If I do some fucked up shit then I'm gona pay for it later

Ya dig

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 02:52:38 PM »
I know its human nature to have feelings BUT Don't ever feel sad, becuz sad thangs will than happen to you. Don't feel depressed either becuz than you might attract cancer in to your body. ::)

I know ya'll, mind boggling?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »
 :cow:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lA4yDaMKi68&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lA4yDaMKi68&amp;autoplay=0</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »
LMAO is this growing pains or who's the boss?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »
:cow:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lA4yDaMKi68" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lA4yDaMKi68</a>

Who's the Boss (Theme Song)

There’s a time for love and a time for living.
You take a chance and face the wind.
An open road and a road that’s hidden
A brand new life around the bend.

There were times when I lost a dream or two.
Found the trail, and at the end was you.
There’s a path you take and a path untaken
The choice is up to you my friend.

Nights are long but you’re on your way
To a brand new life,
Brand new life,
Brand new life around the bend.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:38:15 PM by 730 DIPS »

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »
who's the boss was THAT show 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »
I know its human nature to have feelings BUT Don't ever feel sad, becuz sad thangs will than happen to you. Don't feel depressed either becuz than you might attract cancer in to your body. ::)

I know ya'll, mind boggling?

Listen to 2Pac and start thinking thoroughly before you speak..Keep ya head up, genius.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
I'm referrin' to The Secret you heartfully believe.