Author Topic: Life's a bitch  (Read 1524 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Life's a bitch
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
LOL. You don't get it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »
Oh, you have no idea, Tom Cruise.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »

LMFAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »

I hate scientology.

On the intelligence scale:
2Pac > Tom Cruise...Bob Marley>Tom Cruise...Albert Einstien>Tom Cruise...Tom Cruise>QuietTruth.

Grow up and learn what "keep ya head" up means and does.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
^ Don't try and play me. I know what 'Keep Ya Head Up' means and I know all about that shit. But what you believe is taking the positivity TOO fuckin' far. You are madddd gullible. If you think positive, that's one thang, but when you can sit here and watch a movie that is talkin' BS, than there's a problem. 'All that energy around your body', come on homie. Come on homie.

Watch the movie nigga. PAY ATTENTION to what they sayin' nigga.
In quantum physics..
Science has proven...
In science,

Science                         English
Chemistry                      History
Scientology                    Spirituality
                      VS

AND YOU know I'm right.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »

The shit I went through last night was completely unrelated to me getting head in a parking lot. 

That's what you think...Energy is stronger than you think, my friend. Bottled up feelings create negative energy. Keep it BOSS. No need to cheat.

So if I slip and fall in the kitchen, it's not because the floor was slippery, it's because I was being an asshole?  Sorry, I don't believe in that cosmic shit.

Gotta look deeper into shit, homie.

So you believe if you walk around being positive and happy that nothing bad can ever happen to you?  That's ridiculous.  You can look at ANY situation that you've ever been in and find both a positive and negative connotation. 

I win $100 Million.  Woo hoo, I'm free as a motherfucker.  Nothing negative there right?  Well what if I quit my job because I don't need to work anymore.  My place of employment is being punished because I won the lottery.  And my boss was a great guy, I loved working for him, nothing but good things to say about him.  Well he's fucked because he just lost his best employee.  Did this happen to him because he swatted and killed a housefly?  Bad karma biting him in the ass?

LOL...you don't get it. Energy is a real thing. For example, when a dog is in the room, the dogs energy is there too. When the dog leaves the room, so does his energy. You can transfer energies. When a cheating dude is in the room, so is the energy of the cheating dude. Even if the fact that you cheated was only in your subconscious mind, it's still a negative energy that can get passed on. You can't bottle up shit like that...It'll always come back to bite you in the ass. It's not as simple as you're tryna make it out to be.

Just remember, being real and 100% truthful about your shit will keep you much happier throughout life.

I agree 100% about being real and truthful and you will be much happier.  I'm far from perfect, and anybody that says otherwise is a complete liar.  NIK you've had numerous people on this board want to physically beat your ass.  Hell acgrundy even drove down to meet you to do so.  You're self righteousness in this thread is extremely hypocritical.

What are you talkin about? I always keep this mindset. And acgrundy wouldn't lay a finger on me, only because I'm a positive dude (+ I wasn't a pussy fag like he expected when he was drivin 6 hours to "play me in basketball"). If I was some dumb asshole with too much negative energy, we woulda' FOR SURE been fading...I don't think I'm a hypocrite, I always keep shit real (unless I'm slippin, which I try my hardest not to). NOBODY is perfect, though...PeACe

haha let me just clear something up here really quick:

You talked mad shit to me on this forum and I did so back.  When I met you I talked the same shit to you, you didn't talk any shit.  I wouldn't lay a finger on you?  I pushed you, and your girl was right there with a phone, most likely to call the cops.

And I didn't not want to fight you because you are a positive dude HAHAHA, it was because I felt sorry for you.  And yes you are a pussy fag like I expected...EXACTLY like I expected.  Your a fucking toothpick dude...when we played basketball I could hit you with my shoulder and knock you like 2 feet...haha and that wasn't even a hard shoulder.

I even brought boxing gloves, and you wouldn't box me.  I ain't going through anymore of this stupid ass online bullshit with you ever again cause its a fuckin waste of my time.  But let me make this very clear:

I think you are a tool, I think you are a pussy, I think you are fake as fuck, I think your life revolves around this forum.  And if you think I'm bullshitting about any of this, you can come here, ANY FUCKING DAY, and I'll meet up with you and you can prove me wrong.  Hell, you can bring anyone of your friends from this forum that you smokeout with and they can watch the shit.  Unlike 98% of you bullshittin mutha fuckas on here, I back my shit up.  I drove down there 400 miles away and I met up with you...and I acted towards you exactly as I do on this forum.  You can find dozens of threads throughout the history of wcc of us talking shit to each other...you talking plenty shit to me, yet you wouldn't say a mutha fuckin thing to my face.

All it was, was this shit:

ITS THE INTERNET DOGG, DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY.  I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, I GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU, ITS JUST THE INTERNET, ITS NOT REAL.

I swear to God on my life on all this shit.  NIK will come and reply to this thread and make up some bullshit excuses and lies, because he is a liar, and wcc is the best thing he has going in his life and he needs to do all he can to protect his reputation.  And I won't make another reply to this, because like I said, I'm never getting into this stupid net beef again, I just wanted to clear some shit up.  Some of you will believe me, some won't.  I don't give a fuck about my reputation on here...if you don't like me, fuck you, I probably don't like you either.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:42 PM »
Sorry to hear of your trouble Ron Paul....

On another note. If you think life is a bitch now, just wait until you marry one! :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »
is that the theme from who's the boss?oh shit  8)

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2008, 11:23:06 PM »
LOONEY IS ALSO A BITCH

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »
tony danza was friend of pac.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »
tony danza was friend of pac.
lol,word that was a trip that homie visited him at rikers...and lol at the whole grundy thing

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »
lmao at grundys WALL OF TXT, interesting shit to read. I look forward to NIK's response and watching this whole thread explode.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »

The shit I went through last night was completely unrelated to me getting head in a parking lot. 

That's what you think...Energy is stronger than you think, my friend. Bottled up feelings create negative energy. Keep it BOSS. No need to cheat.

So if I slip and fall in the kitchen, it's not because the floor was slippery, it's because I was being an asshole?  Sorry, I don't believe in that cosmic shit.

Gotta look deeper into shit, homie.

So you believe if you walk around being positive and happy that nothing bad can ever happen to you?  That's ridiculous.  You can look at ANY situation that you've ever been in and find both a positive and negative connotation. 

I win $100 Million.  Woo hoo, I'm free as a motherfucker.  Nothing negative there right?  Well what if I quit my job because I don't need to work anymore.  My place of employment is being punished because I won the lottery.  And my boss was a great guy, I loved working for him, nothing but good things to say about him.  Well he's fucked because he just lost his best employee.  Did this happen to him because he swatted and killed a housefly?  Bad karma biting him in the ass?

LOL...you don't get it. Energy is a real thing. For example, when a dog is in the room, the dogs energy is there too. When the dog leaves the room, so does his energy. You can transfer energies. When a cheating dude is in the room, so is the energy of the cheating dude. Even if the fact that you cheated was only in your subconscious mind, it's still a negative energy that can get passed on. You can't bottle up shit like that...It'll always come back to bite you in the ass. It's not as simple as you're tryna make it out to be.

Just remember, being real and 100% truthful about your shit will keep you much happier throughout life.

I agree 100% about being real and truthful and you will be much happier.  I'm far from perfect, and anybody that says otherwise is a complete liar.  NIK you've had numerous people on this board want to physically beat your ass.  Hell acgrundy even drove down to meet you to do so.  You're self righteousness in this thread is extremely hypocritical.

What are you talkin about? I always keep this mindset. And acgrundy wouldn't lay a finger on me, only because I'm a positive dude (+ I wasn't a pussy fag like he expected when he was drivin 6 hours to "play me in basketball"). If I was some dumb asshole with too much negative energy, we woulda' FOR SURE been fading...I don't think I'm a hypocrite, I always keep shit real (unless I'm slippin, which I try my hardest not to). NOBODY is perfect, though...PeACe

haha let me just clear something up here really quick:

You talked mad shit to me on this forum and I did so back.  When I met you I talked the same shit to you, you didn't talk any shit.  I wouldn't lay a finger on you?  I pushed you, and your girl was right there with a phone, most likely to call the cops.

And I didn't not want to fight you because you are a positive dude HAHAHA, it was because I felt sorry for you.  And yes you are a pussy fag like I expected...EXACTLY like I expected.  Your a fucking toothpick dude...when we played basketball I could hit you with my shoulder and knock you like 2 feet...haha and that wasn't even a hard shoulder.

I even brought boxing gloves, and you wouldn't box me.  I ain't going through anymore of this stupid ass online bullshit with you ever again cause its a fuckin waste of my time.  But let me make this very clear:

I think you are a tool, I think you are a pussy, I think you are fake as fuck, I think your life revolves around this forum.  And if you think I'm bullshitting about any of this, you can come here, ANY FUCKING DAY, and I'll meet up with you and you can prove me wrong.  Hell, you can bring anyone of your friends from this forum that you smokeout with and they can watch the shit.  Unlike 98% of you bullshittin mutha fuckas on here, I back my shit up.  I drove down there 400 miles away and I met up with you...and I acted towards you exactly as I do on this forum.  You can find dozens of threads throughout the history of wcc of us talking shit to each other...you talking plenty shit to me, yet you wouldn't say a mutha fuckin thing to my face.

All it was, was this shit:

ITS THE INTERNET DOGG, DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY.  I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, I GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU, ITS JUST THE INTERNET, ITS NOT REAL.

I swear to God on my life on all this shit.  NIK will come and reply to this thread and make up some bullshit excuses and lies, because he is a liar, and wcc is the best thing he has going in his life and he needs to do all he can to protect his reputation.  And I won't make another reply to this, because like I said, I'm never getting into this stupid net beef again, I just wanted to clear some shit up.  Some of you will believe me, some won't.  I don't give a fuck about my reputation on here...if you don't like me, fuck you, I probably don't like you either.

LOL...Seriously, now, homie, I might be skinny, but I was towering over your small pudgy ass. You drove 6 hours to tap a basketball out of my hands! And when I said "why you being a little bitch?" all you can say was "I'M A BITCH?!", tryna act all hard. Come on, now. LMAO. I shoulda knocked your crooked teeth in for being dumb enough to drive 6 hours just to put up a front.. but I'm not on your level, I'm not gunna fight over nothing. I didn't even know what our little "beef" was about, yet you were mad enough to travel across the state for me. And you had to lie about it to do it. Just shut the fuck up, tryna act all tough on here...If you drove all the way down here to beat my ass, why didn't you just beat my ass? You know you couldn't. It's not like you had an advantage or anything, so don't say "i felt sorry". If anything, I should be feeling sorry for you. I expected you to look much bigger and tougher, on the real...and yea, I didn't wanna box, I wanted to play you basketball for 500 bux like we agreed, but you pussied out! Fuck you, you punk ass bitch. On the real...you acted like you were all sorry and were gunna be all cool from then on, after I beat you...you even shook my hand. then you come on here and talk all that mad shit...what a little hick ass punk. AM I LYING, THOUGH? Seriously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »
^ Don't try and play me. I know what 'Keep Ya Head Up' means and I know all about that shit. But what you believe is taking the positivity TOO fuckin' far. You are madddd gullible. If you think positive, that's one thang, but when you can sit here and watch a movie that is talkin' BS, than there's a problem. 'All that energy around your body', come on homie. Come on homie.

Watch the movie nigga. PAY ATTENTION to what they sayin' nigga.
In quantum physics..
Science has proven...
In science,

Science                         English
Chemistry                      History
Scientology                    Spirituality
                      VS

AND YOU know I'm right.

You are NOT spiritual. not by a long shot...and learn what scientology is before you confuse it with science LMAO. Spirituality has EVERYTHING to do with energy, smart guy. underestimating your energy is a dumb thing to do.

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »
after all this time we finally find out what happened that day

I remember both of you would never really speak on the specifics